We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

floor 107

seriously....need that floor......

Comments

• 36MM55JMRH36MM55JMRH Member
    edited September 2017

and im sitting here wondering how u get pass 103, it's nikita and the fox lady

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

@5W679ERWKF f137 is the same as 107, just with more HP, higher defenses and speed. Why do you think everyone is stuck up there? xD

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

Also this is from the old version (where you got 1-shot). I did manage to get it, but holy shit was I stuck on that floor for a while :p

• devs...nerf this fucking combo like seriously......what kind of bullshit is this

• @Grievuuz said:
    Also this is from the old version (where you got 1-shot). I did manage to get it, but holy shit was I stuck on that floor for a while :p

how do you deactivate dmg numbers?

• LaikennusLaikennus Member
    edited September 2017

@Sn4ky said:

@Grievuuz said:

how do you deactivate dmg numbers?

edit option.xml
    there's a line with something like enable_damage_font (not sure if it's exactly that, search for font and you will find it)
    change it to false

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

@36MM55JMRH said:

I finally beat those two bitches, the joy that brought me when I saw it cleared! OMG FINALLY!

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

Plz nerf frostmage boss in arena stuck on 101 floor sadlyfe

• @AngryPurplePurps said:

@36MM55JMRH said:

I finally beat those two bitches, the joy that brought me when I saw it cleared! OMG FINALLY!

i beat it too but now stuck at 107 lol. another annoyin couple

@36MM55JMRH said:

@AngryPurplePurps said:

@36MM55JMRH said:

yah same here, i'm trying to adjust my settings so the beach isnt so damn bright, you know any option that could help? When i go into beach I cant see the DB's slashes at all cause it camos in.

@36MM55JMRH said:

@AngryPurplePurps said:

@36MM55JMRH said:

yah same here, i'm trying to adjust my settings so the beach isnt so damn bright, you know any option that could help? When i go into beach I cant see the DB's slashes at all cause it camos in.

I think you should turn off lightmap, IIRC

@Laikennus said:

@AngryPurplePurps said:

@36MM55JMRH said:

@AngryPurplePurps said:

@36MM55JMRH said:

Thanks, I'll give that a shot later.

• As a doom blade I can't always dodge all thier crap as I don't have so many low CD invul spells. If I go in and attack one of them without getting both with deadly draw I am fucked.

@Laikennus said:

@AngryPurplePurps said:

@36MM55JMRH said:

@AngryPurplePurps said:

@36MM55JMRH said:

Thanks, I'll give that a shot later.

yeah turn off light map quality to reduce all that environmental bling blings. it also helps u load up faster.