We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

ENMASSE VS BOTS

hello kritika community

since the game released the bots has spread like a disease selling gold and kred and ruining the game economy

then kritika community asked enmasse for a solution to get rid of the bots cause they destroyed the economy by flooding the auction house .

enmasse response was at first changing the shout level from 15 to 65 and it was not that big of a deal to both sides players and bots , then enmasse dropped the bomb

by implementing the auction house price restriction which they said is for getting rid of bots but actually they caused a lot of people to quit the game

what im trying to say is trading is critical in every mmorpg game and that's not how you get rid of bots .

all i want is to make the auction house like it used to be and let the players decide the prices

please share your opinions for the sake of the game

and sorry for the potato English

peace

«1

Comments

  • I agree, the economy is very important and could make or brake an mmorpg. I believe that enmasse thinks that setting a min-max on the AH was a long term solution and in the short term people will hate it. What ended up happening was a series of bad updates with the addition of the min-max AH that subsequently made several players quit the game. We still have to wait and see what happens with the economy in the future but right now it is one of the things that make this game bad.

  • No, we need more bots. I need more fine cloth to craft my gear, and my alt's gear. Normal players would never sell theirs because eme priced it "too low".

  • TwilightPandaTwilightPanda Member ✭✭✭

    I mean, there's not rly even bots anymore (that I seen) so woop de doo, we won the war on bots, so please can we end the market communism, and have free market back...

  • GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

    @IFRANKSTEINI said:
    what im trying to say is trading is kritikal in every mmorpg game and that's not how you get rid of bots .

    fixed :p

  • BeFrostBeFrost Member ✭✭

    mmo,s do not survive long with out bots

  • IFRANKSTEINIIFRANKSTEINI Member
    edited September 2017

    .

  • @WGNAJLG36J said:
    mmo,s do not survive long with out bots

    its right that bots farm endlessly and can flood the market
    but without the prices cap that what the players would do

  • @Andrew3000 said:
    I agree, the economy is very important and could make or brake an mmorpg. I believe that enmasse thinks that setting a min-max on the AH was a long term solution and in the short term people will hate it. What ended up happening was a series of bad updates with the addition of the min-max AH that subsequently made several players quit the game. We still have to wait and see what happens with the economy in the future but right now it is one of the things that make this game bad.

    +1

  • @TwilightPanda said:
    I mean, there's not rly even bots anymore (that I seen) so woop de doo, we won the war on bots, so please can we end the market communism, and have free market back...

    bots are still there
    check wolfshadow and deeprockmine
    and they still sell gold and kred

  • @Grievuuz said:

    @IFRANKSTEINI said:
    what im trying to say is trading is kritikal in every mmorpg game and that's not how you get rid of bots .

    fixed :p

    i seee what you did there xD

  • @Vesporax said:
    No, we need more bots. I need more fine cloth to craft my gear, and my alt's gear. Normal players would never sell theirs because eme priced it "too low".

    for now not even the bots are selling before the prices limitation you could find whatever you needed in the AH

  • Some ideas:

    • Spamming the same thing over a large amount of time/days, especially at night bring the chat dialogue to question, thus detecting spam and identifying bots.

    • I think meta-minigaming is a solution to resource farm bots. Click a node, opens a window. Play a randomized arcade game of sorts that is both fun and relevant to the task at hand. Better success at the game rewards better resources, which is very difficult to create a bot for.

    • Mobs spawn randomly, this will disrupt the repetitive consistent action/s taken by bots.

    If we really wanna get rid of bots permanently we need something more manual (which means something that requires effort). I really don't know what we could place but honestly I believe that admin needs to sacrifice some human-resources time and effort to get rid of those chat eating c**ts.

    Not being able to freely trade personally or throught auction house sux anxs. :(

  • There are no more letters to buy. No more violet or green Krititium shards. My progress gets walled in because of the lack of supply. Most of the times its me logging in and doing daillies, then burn RP in bella then go do letter runs with guildies or randoms for a while then log off. I also helped guildies when I could.

    Letter runs were true progress. You got hammers and badges. Now there is no more letters. Its ironic how the bots were carrying the game. Making things that were tedious to farm abundant. I would have quit the game long ago if I had faced such a shortage of supplies. I am a bit too invested now as I am a Guild Master to quit.

  • @NguyenLegends said:
    There are no more letters to buy. No more violet or green Krititium shards. My progress gets walled in because of the lack of supply. Most of the times its me logging in and doing daillies, then burn RP in bella then go do letter runs with guildies or randoms for a while then log off. I also helped guildies when I could.

    Letter runs were true progress. You got hammers and badges. Now there is no more letters. Its ironic how the bots were carrying the game. Making things that were tedious to farm abundant. I would have quit the game long ago if I had faced such a shortage of supplies. I am a bit too invested now as I am a Guild Master to quit.

    before the prices limitation the market was full of letters and material
    now no one want to sell a letter for 14k and this is also happening with all the materials too

  • @Julicen said:
    Some ideas:

    • Spamming the same thing over a large amount of time/days, especially at night bring the chat dialogue to question, thus detecting spam and identifying bots.

    • I think meta-minigaming is a solution to resource farm bots. Click a node, opens a window. Play a randomized arcade game of sorts that is both fun and relevant to the task at hand. Better success at the game rewards better resources, which is very difficult to create a bot for.

    • Mobs spawn randomly, this will disrupt the repetitive consistent action/s taken by bots.

    If we really wanna get rid of bots permanently we need something more manual (which means something that requires effort). I really don't know what we could place but honestly I believe that admin needs to sacrifice some human-resources time and effort to get rid of those chat eating c**ts.

    Not being able to freely trade personally or throught auction house sux anxs. :(

    +1

  • TheKzTheKz Member
    edited September 2017

    Because of the bots the market had a huge supply and the prices were low, if EME had done something to stop bots other than going full retard on market restrictions the prices would go up but we would still have a market supply. Anyone with 10IQ or more could see the supply shortage was bound to happen as soon as the fixed prices was announced. I left the game for some time after the SH shield bullshit but before I left I made sure to stock pile hammers, letters, kritium, cloth, metal frags and gold.

  • edited September 2017

    There are 3 possible solutions:
    1. Start an event awarding letters for burning say 250 rps (not the level one we currently have)
    2. Add a crafting recipe
    3. Start advertising this game so it gains more players who will farm more letters through leveling

    Judging by my short lived experience with EME through Kritika I'm pretty certain they'll go with solution number 4. which is adjusting min-max prices of letters.

    ¯_(ツ)_/¯

  • @hornywatermelon said:
    There are 3 possible solutions:
    1. Start an event awarding letters for burning say 250 rps (not the level one we currently have)
    2. Add a crafting recipe
    3. Start advertising this game so it gains more players who will farm more letters through leveling

    Judging by my short lived experience with EME through Kritika I'm pretty certain they'll go with solution number 4. which is adjusting min-max prices of letters.

    ¯_(ツ)_/¯

    :D:D

  • IFRANKSTEINIIFRANKSTEINI Member
    edited September 2017

    @TheKz said:
    Because of the bots the market had a huge supply and the prices were low, if EME had done something to stop bots other than going full retard on market restrictions the prices would go up but we would still have a market supply. Anyone with 10IQ or more could see the supply shortage was bound to happen as soon as the fixed prices was announced. I left the game for some time after the SH shield bullshit but before I left I made sure to stock pile hammers, letters, kritium, cloth, metal frags and gold.

    im sure every player has tons of material and hammers but with the current prices and the gold sink in the game no one will even conscider selling anything except charms and SH gear

  • old mmorg was fun cause the trade, this new generation mmorgs whit auction house are very boring in the long run...everything is automated and repetitive all this new games are all the same....mah u cant kill bots but in a game like this where ther's nothing to win who cares about them?

  • who cares about bots atm? They should first fix THEIR servers that everyone can have a consistent connection otherwise no one will play this Game!!!

  • @Raion33 said:
    who cares about bots atm? They should first fix THEIR servers that everyone can have a consistent connection otherwise no one will play this Game!!!

    the server issues were started about 2 days ago
    but the bots and the AH started since the release

  • WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

    Bots help keep the flow of games lol

  • @WarFaceSystemX said:
    Bots help keep the flow of games lol

    sometimes yes ,but in kritika they were destroying the economy forcing enmasse to act which led them to limit the prices

  • VaiizerVaiizer Member

    Without Bots this game would have no Economy. Get your head in the game guys.

  • @IFRANKSTEINI said:

    @WarFaceSystemX said:
    Bots help keep the flow of games lol

    sometimes yes ,but in kritika they were destroying the economy forcing enmasse to act which led them to limit the prices

    Only thing that destroyed the economy was the min/max price limits on the ah.

  • @Redicecream said:

    @IFRANKSTEINI said:

    @WarFaceSystemX said:
    Bots help keep the flow of games lol

    sometimes yes ,but in kritika they were destroying the economy forcing enmasse to act which led them to limit the prices

    Only thing that destroyed the economy was the min/max price limits on the ah.

    before the price limitation the bots also were ruining the market but that's how enmasse acted

  • BeFrostBeFrost Member ✭✭

    @IFRANKSTEINI said:

    @WarFaceSystemX said:
    Bots help keep the flow of games lol

    sometimes yes ,but in kritika they were destroying the economy forcing enmasse to act which led them to limit the prices

    No idea what game you are playing but it wasn't bots that killed it

  • @WGNAJLG36J said:

    @IFRANKSTEINI said:

    @WarFaceSystemX said:
    Bots help keep the flow of games lol

    sometimes yes ,but in kritika they were destroying the economy forcing enmasse to act which led them to limit the prices

    No idea what game you are playing but it wasn't bots that killed it

    bots led to that which means they also were killing the game
    like what do you call selling 20mil gold for 5 euro or 5k kred for 10 euro

  • the biggest issue is Eme trying to control the auction house with the min/max pricing but they dont have a clue on the current economy of the game and by the time they make adjustments its way too late.

    how do you expect to set the min/max when obviously nobody at Eme plays their own game.

    perfect example 1.5mil gold for a hammer!

Sign In or Register to comment.