We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Patch Notes - v307 Hot Fix

edited September 2017 in Patch Notes

UPDATE We're back online!

We're planning on deploying a hotfix Wednesday, September 13, at approximately 2 p.m. PDT (we'll update players if this time changes). The update will take about an hour.

Patch Notes

• Irontooth accessories will work correctly in Arena once again
  • User who logged in on 8/30, 8/31, will receive bonus Daily Event Entry passes due to Daily Entry issues on those days.
  • Several initialization issues in the Shattered Table will be resolved.

We're still trying to consistently reproduce the Daily Check-In UI bug and hope to have a fix in place for the September update.

Comments

• is there evolve fix? item evolving to different item?

• @Smoreceror How about arena?

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

@Smoreceror What about us being unable to get ranked on the arena ladder?

We need floor decay already <.<

• @Molloncha said:
    is there evolve fix? item evolving to different item?

thats not a bug, its intended

• TikayTikay Member
    edited September 2017

@Grievuuz said:
    @Smoreceror What about us being unable to get ranked on the arena ladder?

We need floor decay already <.<

This. What's the point of trying your best, when the next week(s) it can stop you from getting a rank.
    It's just absurd there is a system in place that punishes you for trying your best.
    At least let us redo the last floor we did, or any lower floor.

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

Why is the extra entry gonna do? lol

• And as always he logged in and he didn't respond again

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

Fix the legendary boss damage artifact

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

@Spirea said:
    Fix the legendary boss damage artifact

whats wrong with it? not enough dmg? (should be intentional, cause maths...)

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

The activation effect (25% for 15 seconds) does not work, while the purple version does work. This has been noted over a month ago, and so far it still has not been fixed. I also tested it, it does NOT add 25% as a hidden multiplier, it does NOT add 25% to back attacks on bosses, not boss crit, not regular boss dmg, it does not do ANYTHING.

• SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff mod

First off, I had the wrong day >< The hotfix is WEDNESDAY. Sorry about the confusion there, everyone.

We're still working with Allm to determine the best way to address players stalling out in Arena at high levels. This isn't something that will change in the hotfix, but we're in discussions with Allm about a way to make that a better experience for players.

@WarFaceSystemX said:

It's for folks whose daily entries were zeroed out!

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@Smoreceror said:
    First off, I had the wrong day >< The hotfix is WEDNESDAY. Sorry about the confusion there, everyone.

We're still working with Allm to determine the best way to address players stalling out in Arena at high levels. This isn't something that will change in the hotfix, but we're in discussions with Allm about a way to make that a better experience for players.

@WarFaceSystemX said:

I mena i had 0 aswell, but i didn't complain for it xD but ohwell guess it'll be semi nice then

• @Smoreceror said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

How about ask players if you want to make "a better experience for players"?
    1. Floor decay 1-5
    2. Random opponents each time, day or week
    3. Reduce the ridiculous amount of defenses
    4. Delete Nikita or fix that opponent
    5. Fix what you made over 80+ floor and no opponent can be grabbed from firelord and stay on the floor and i don't know if other classes got problems
    6. And last but not least since everyone asks about it, "Class rankings"

If you want more let us know

• please add rogue missing costumes from Kagerfeld

• @Smoreceror said:
    We're planning on deploying a hotfix Wednesday, September 13, at approximately 2 p.m. PDT (we'll update players if this time changes). The update will take about an hour.

Patch Notes

+1 :smiley:

• @Nigirakisu said:

Let us redo one last floor we are in for a better time or put us one floor below with arena reset so we can retake our positions

• I really like arena and the difficulty in it. I think its an enjoyable experience for most players to compete against one another. However, there are many things that are not working and needs to be fixed. Another huge arena overhaul with it being removed for a extended period of time would probably make another chunk of players quit. A big balance fixed is needed, but that being said, is it too difficult to add in little things along the way? Such as reverting the armor/hp back prior to the hotfix ninja'd buff them? Or add a way for players to just keep their ranking on w/e floor they are on regardless of clear. For example, don't reset rankings every week, just hand out rewards and keep the same leader board. That way people keep their ranking. The decay system seems nice, but it may take a while to implement that. In short, what im trying to say is that we need a long term fix and a short term fix (mainly the ranking issue with people who get punished for climbing too high and hitting a wall), if a short term fix isnt met, i think more and more players will leave.

• @Nigirakisu said:

@Smoreceror said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

1. Floor decay 1-5
    2. Random opponents each time, day or week
    3. Reduce the ridiculous amount of defenses
    4. Delete Nikita or fix that opponent
    5. Fix what you made over 80+ floor and no opponent can be grabbed from firelord and stay on the floor and i don't know if other classes got problems
    6. And last but not least since everyone asks about it, "Class rankings"

If you want more let us know

Several forms of crowd control doesnt work. Freeze from mage. My "Carousel of Carnage" doesnt drag em. Assassins "Catapult" doesnt take them into the air. Catspaw can only knowdown with some skills not put them into air.

• better try to fix your EU Servers.. probably 30-40% can't play consistently

• @Smoreceror said:

Patch Notes

• User who logged in on 8/30, 8/31, will receive bonus Daily Event Entry passes due to Daily Entry issues on those days.
    • Several initialization issues in the Shattered Table will be resolved.

We're still trying to consistently reproduce the Daily Check-In UI bug and hope to have a fix in place for the September update.

Hello,

The patch notes read: User who logged in on 8/30, 8/31, will receive bonus Daily Event Entry passes due to Daily Entry issues on those days.

My question is, is this per Char you logged in with or per account?

• @Sn4ky said:
    please add rogue missing costumes from Kagerfeld

Id very much like to this fixed or at least give a reason as to why rogue is the ONLY class to not have their costumes in the shop.

• @Raion33 said:
    better try to fix your EU Servers.. probably 30-40% can't play consistently

yes please. its my 4 day of wasted elite status. after being disconnected can´t login again to EU-Servers

• @Sn4ky said:

So many times this...

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

@DevilHunter4e said:

@Raion33 said:
    better try to fix your EU Servers.. probably 30-40% can't play consistently

yes please. its my 4 day of wasted elite status. after being disconnected can´t login again to EU-Servers

got maintenance error message again... got dced after a table run... :(
    still wanted to run arena 1 time for refresh of rank...

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭

@Sn4ky said:

I agree here. Its just stupid that we dont have this costume. Kinda also stupid that the reaper SH box costume is one you can buy on the shop also, but thats another story.

• Fully agree with most or all thoughts written here.
    Firstly I think it's important to add the Rogue costumes (galaxy one and others if there should been more)
    I believe it should be rather easy to add it and not take too much time for you guys, hopefully.
    Next, yes, arena rankings. We get stuck at certain floors and if we cannot better our time or re-do the floor for
    the weeks' rankings, then we're kinda screwed and miss out on potential arena coins and accessories.
    Lastly, class skills, although this would take a while to fix I assume.

Several forms of crowd control doesnt work. Freeze from mage. My "Carousel of Carnage" doesnt drag em. Assassins "Catapult" doesnt take them > into the air. Catspaw can only knowdown with some skills not put them into air.

I fully agree with these.
    Althought to be more precise, Valkyrie's "Carousel of Carnage" does not only NOT drag some enemies, but it slams them in
    the opposite direction than your try to slam them into. This skill makes it awkward to use even in solo.
    Assassin's "Cat-A-Pult" or whatever it's called, does not pick some mobs into the air for a 3rd hit and therefore 3rd hit of
    that skills ends up teleporting assassin down straight into wake-up attack of the enemy if you're not quick to move out.
    I would like to ask for these and mainly every other class' skill to be fixed to work correctly (bring some proper translations as well).
    If this were fixed within few months time, I would seriously appreciate this. <3
    Thanks

• LoliSuccubusLoliSuccubus Member
    edited September 2017

Thank you sooo much for that nice Hotfix, now people like me that didnt have any probs with daily dungeon got one, 10 out of 10.
    Edit: I didnt realize the "Bonus entrance pass" Thank (For real this time )

• Game is fine ! :-)

• zerosetzeroset Member
    edited September 2017

Évery patch i must get rage lol. I will not saying you did again nothing important in patch. BUT WHY YOU ARE GIVING DAILY ENTRY PASSes. Random count of entries? I got 4 and play like all peapole from my guild. Example: I got 4 entry passes. My friend berserker got 14 entry passes. My brother which he didnt play for 2 week and He got 16 entry passes? another friend got 10 ... How the fuck you are sending those passes when i played most of my guild and i got 4 ? WHY WE GOT RANDOM AMOUNT OF ENTRIES? Now i am feeling like i got *** again. I am paying monthly payment for this service? AND LATELY about 2 weeks we are getting disconnect on EU servers. We lost a lot of entries/RP/drop and we are getting weakness debuff. Thanks for shit servers or lines or service? And I am stoping now because i am realy feeling like we are in closed beta test.

• @MCCEJWLP39 said:
    Évery patch i must get rage lol. I will not saying you did again nothing important in patch. BUT WHY YOU ARE GIVING DAILY ENTRY PASSes. Random count of entries? I got 4 and play like all peapole from my guild. Example: I got 4 entry passes. My friend berserker got 14 entry passes. My brother which he didnt play for 2 week and He got 16 entry passes? another friend got 10 ... How the fuck you are sending those passes when i played most of my guild and i got 4 ? WHY WE GOT RANDOM AMOUNT OF ENTRIES? Now i am feeling like i got *** again. I am paying monthly payment for this service? AND LATELY about 2 weeks we are getting disconnect on EU servers. We lost a lot of entries/RP/drop and we are getting weakness debuff. Thanks for shit servers or lines or service? And I am stoping now because i am realy feeling like we are in closed beta test.

someone in my guild got 44 entry passes i got 8 Q.Q