We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

ANY QUEST or from where to get stabilizating hammer item ?

ANY QUEST or from where to get stabilizating hammer item ?
so far i have seen this item in xandu/starhage exchaning for souls

Comments

• As far as I know: auction house (but its not cheap), EMP store (very expensive) and grinding dungeons

• which are those dungeons ?

• main quests give hammers

• every dungeon apart from the very low level ones drop I've heard people say vineway is a good spot tho

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017

@55F4T7KF7F said:
    every dungeon apart from the very low level ones drop I've heard people say vineway is a good spot tho

Vineway is by far the best map to farm gears to salvage for kritium.
    The common drops are unreal in that map tho, you're looking at a full inventory roughly every 3 runs :smile:

Skyship for hammers

• Is vineway really best? Tried it and got 5 hammers burning all 330 rp. Where in skyship I get 20-30.

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

@DAiNiROK said:
    Is vineway really best? Tried it and got 5 hammers burning all 330 rp. Where in skyship I get 20-30.

I dont know if they changed it or what but I remember it being good for hammers as well so I did 10 runs just now to test and only got 1 hammer... I ran 5 runs of skyship following and got 5 hammers lol.

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭

I have hit the inevitable "hammer wall" on my +12 earring. Other than straight up farming the junk hammers in Skyship, you can get about 6-9 hammers a day from Red Boss Souls, Violet Boss Souls, Dailies, and PvP box if you are lucky. Basically I log on, do my hour or so of daily stuff, get a few hammers, then try to enchant my earring. I get MAYBE 3-4 tries a day at enchanting it form those hammers. I am going on about 2 weeks and +20% enchanting bonus on my earring and zero luck getting it up any higher.

Its one thing that really stinks about this game. I get a piece of cool gear. I should be excited, yet I am not. I know that the piece of gear is just the beginning of yet another MOUNTAIN of junk to do just to get that piece of gear to even be useful. I miss back in old mmos where when you got a piece of gear dropped, you were happy and excited because it was already useful and ready to be equipped, now it just kinda feels like a burden.

Between having to get hammers for enchanting (through the methods listed above), doing 5 gem runs a day for decent gems (though these can be reused), getting charms through various RNG methods, reappraising gear, recalculating gear..it all feels like way to many layers of stuff to go through just to use the new gear. it's like a billion different things to do to make a piece of gear even useful.

I wish hammers were at least account bound between my characters like the gear is (before using the gear).