We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

I got carried today by a broken class?

edited September 2017 in General Discussion
  1. Entered shattered table with a Warp Mage with only 200k CR.
  2. Watched him Solo 1-5 Like a boss
  3. He just stood in one place, occasionally moving, not even iframing, and taking literally zero damage. I did not see his HP drop below 99%, (the second room dot ticks did not touch him somehow).
  4. started recording
  5. realized he was standing in all the bad AOE (red circles) and didn't give a flying ****.

My initial impression was: either this is the most broken class, or he is exploiting/packet editing. He mentioned it was due to "passives". Logged on my warp mage to read the skills over carefully and couldn't figure it out. Was wondering if someone can explain to me how he achieved this since i joined only a a week or so ago and i'm not familiar with the classes. Any clues or explanations is appreciated. Thanks~

Comments

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

Its not broken, its immune to ranged stuff warp is an underrated sub-class and not many know how to use it, and yes, it can solo ST, with how its skills are setup.

• @WarFaceSystemX said:
    Its not broken, its immune to ranged stuff warp is an underrated sub-class and not many know how to use it, and yes, it can solo ST, with how its skills are setup.

I just talked to the guy after nagging him to tell me a bit more about his play secrets. He legit told me its broken, but lacks the firepower from other classes. I am now reconsidering my life choices.

• hi sr D

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@4C5X7FDCC4 said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

I just talked to the guy after nagging him to tell me a bit more about his play secrets. He legit told me its broken, but lacks the firepower from other classes. I am now reconsidering my life choices.

lol, like i said underrated. it becomes very powerful later on.

• Man i would like to use Warpmage but his skills obliterate my Potato series X 2000 laptop lmao

• @WarFaceSystemX said:

@4C5X7FDCC4 said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

lol, like i said underrated. it becomes very powerful later on.

we have better defense in pve, but our damage is shit compared to other classes

• @4C5X7FDCC4 said:
    1. Entered shattered table with a Warp Mage with only 200k CR.
    2. Watched him Solo 1-5 Like a boss
    3. He just stood in one place, occasionally moving, not even iframing, and taking literally zero damage. I did not see his HP drop below 99%, (the second room dot ticks did not touch him somehow).
    4. started recording
    5. realized he was standing in all the bad AOE (red circles) and didn't give a flying ****.

My initial impression was: either this is the most broken class, or he is exploiting/packet editing. He mentioned it was due to "passives". Logged on my warp mage to read the skills over carefully and couldn't figure it out. Was wondering if someone can explain to me how he achieved this since i joined only a a week or so ago and i'm not familiar with the classes. Any clues or explanations is appreciated. Thanks~

warp is top cc class
    you can trap ,juggle the bosses and immune to ranged
    but the damage is waaay low compared to other classes

• Warp Mage
    Broken Class

XD
    Let me tell you two things:
    1. Every class that reaches 200k CR can solo ANYTHING.
    2. The only "broken" thing about WM is Entropic Blades which allows him to ignore ranged skills, and that is highly situational, won't help you against Gilad, Belladonna or Karakator.

What I'm trying to understand is why you're acting so outraged when you likely took an offer of Shattered Table hard carry. He did what he was supposed to didn't it?

• ImSmileyImSmiley Member ✭✭

@YEF5ART3NT said:

Warp Mage
    Broken Class

XD
    Let me tell you two things:
    1. Every class that reaches 200k CR can solo ANYTHING.
    2. The only "broken" thing about WM is Entropic Blades which allows him to ignore ranged skills, and that is highly situational, won't help you against Gilad, Belladonna or Karakator.

What I'm trying to understand is why you're acting so outraged when you likely took an offer of Shattered Table hard carry. He did what he was supposed to didn't it?

thanks would've been enough but i guess crying was a better solution and yes i agree 200k can solo anything

• FWFCDYA3JRFWFCDYA3JR Member
    edited September 2017

WM has no dmg, can't even beat floor 136 @ nearly 300k cr. RIP wings.

• butthurt much?

• ....and you complaining about a person carried you? Through a full ST run??..
    I think you should thank him for not leaving you at 4th boss.