We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Hyped about trading in game

edited September 2017 in General Discussion

My friend irl quit because it made no sense that we party all the time but cant share the drops we get. Now that eme is planning on bringing a trading system in game, i am hoping to get back people who quit because of the lack of trading in game.

Comments

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

ya, you'll be able to trade in dungeons only once you get a drop, you can trade it. only during the time it drops. plus you can trade in the dungeon in general when you enter it now so

• For me that drop share is a huge mistake. I explained why at the patch notes thread

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

I mostly solo everything because I'm an introvert with zero patience and this won't affect me much but I still think its a huge leap forward!

@Laikennus
    From what you typed in the other thread it just appears that its going to mess up your routine and cause you drama. Seems over the top reasoning to recommend not adding it.

• @Laikennus The trading system is going to save this game and help build a better community within a guild and in the game itself.

• @DownIoad said:
    I mostly solo everything because I'm an introvert with zero patience and this won't affect me much but I still think its a huge leap forward!

@Laikennus
    From what you typed in the other thread it just appears that its going to mess up your routine and cause you drama. Seems over the top reasoning to recommend not adding it.

TL;DR

• Players will fight over drops
  • @DownIoad said:

@Laikennus

I recommended not adding it because I thought It would cause more harm than good for the game. If you could point what I said that made you think that (that I think it will just mess up my routine and I'm not thinking about the game but only in myself), I would appreciate, since that could actually be the case and I may be not noticing it myself. I know if I suggest something thinking only about me it will never convince the staff since they are smart ppl, so I need to correct my post if that's the case.

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

I have replied on your post and I agree with @Andrew3000 it sounds like you expecting drama before there is drama. To summarize my comment there, you shouldn't expect others to give you his/her drops nor should they expect to get your drops. Especially in a run full of strangers. While you can make agreements beforehand, till it's traded away it belongs to the person that got it. While I personally wouldn't mind give away any Dimensional Weapon or Kholdor Gear since they are pure RNG others too and you should respect that. It would anyway be more to people who farm more often together or guild members~

• @xManiNeko you can only expect something before it happens, not after. I see no problem with it. One could say "let's put it first to see how it goes" but then, the ppl that got used to the 300% boost to get the item they want because of the new system will be really frustrated if the system gets taken away from them. That's why you need to worry and consider it before actually making it live.

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

That's why I'm mostly partying with people I trust of with guildies, like I said I do not expect people to trade away items they got as drops. I probably would, with Dimensional/Kholdor items. But that's my own decision. I do understand your point of view, but because some had a drop that you desperately need it's not a must to give it away. Yes it's frustrating, yes it will make me angry too. But after all it's their drop, blame the RNG not the player that got it. (and that is someone that only got 1 dimensional ring till now over 8 different 65) ;)

• is trading in current PTS? or did they announce it somewhere?

• @Molloncha said:
    is trading in current PTS? or did they announce it somewhere?

https://forums.enmasse.com/kritika/discussion/3951/pts-patch-notes-v401/p1 the second post on the thread talks about the trading

• @xManiNeko said:
    That's why I'm mostly partying with people I trust of with guildies, like I said I do not expect people to trade away items they got as drops. I probably would, with Dimensional/Kholdor items. But that's my own decision. I do understand your point of view, but because some had a drop that you desperately need it's not a must to give it away. Yes it's frustrating, yes it will make me angry too. But after all it's their drop, blame the RNG not the player that got it. (and that is someone that only got 1 dimensional ring till now over 8 different 65) ;)

if everyone had your level headedness I would never really worry about drama caused by it. Would worry more about the party making issues, since I can't party with 3 ppl that need the same item as me if I want to farm effectively (thing that I can now without problems)

@Molloncha it's announced here https://forums.enmasse.com/kritika/discussion/3951/pts-patch-notes-v401/p1 .. I think you should be able to test it in PTS, not 100% sure though

• 2EndLifes4u2EndLifes4u Member ✭✭

why dont u make gaming partner or make good friends ? and be over with this drama

for me this is my own will and decision if i pt with my dear friends i would give it to him without him asking first insta trade and shut up and take the item and they will do the same
    as for random (rarely i pt with random) its ur decision for me if he beg 1000 time if he has nothing to trade it with me to cover salvage material GL he wont get that simple as that its not frustrating dont be embarrassed its ur drop do what ever u like let them tell u ur bad or a.ho.. doesnt matter

i am hyped to see this trade this is what actually we needed for people that actually play with friend

• That's why I don't play with strangers, and in all honesty, trading should be a thing when the game will NEVER give you a correct drop. My team is a Vamp, WM and Zerker. The Zerk gets medium armor, Vamp gets light and I get heavy. It's infuriating. If it'll cause toxic people to argue between them it doesn't really matter, but it's a must when playing in closed groups. Should that be the case just add a "Trading Allowed" option in party creation. Solved.