We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Patch 401 - what you need to know.

This is a collection of information about the content in the upcoming patch 401, so everyone who didn't have a chance to download the PTS can get up to speed.

Table of Contents
1. Random Dungeons aka Fractured Memories
2. Xanadu Dungeons
3. Emblem Collection
4. Item Combiner Update
5. Devotion Update
6. Trading system

1. Random Dungeons aka Fractured Memories

Fractured memories, as you probably know by now, is the random dungeon system that was previewed on the EME stream.
Running Fractured Memories, you need to clear a selection of random areas from Dangerzones pulled from anywhere in Kritika's leveling dungeons (I personally didn't run into SH/ST or lv 65 Xanadu dungeon areas, so I don't know if those are included).

You can only enter a random dungeon 5 levels harder than the highest level you have cleared, so when you start at 15 and clear it, you can enter 20, then 25, 30 etc. until you meet your wall.

YOU DO NOT SPEND REST POINTS IN RANDOM DUNGEONS!

In order to enter the random dungeons, you need to craft "keys" called Order Kritium Crystals.

Clearing areas, you fill up a progress bar by picking up the goo dropped by monsters. Your progress is directly linked to the number of goo you pick up. Higher rank goo, dropped by higher rank monsters will provide more progress.

When you completely fill up the progress bar, the next area you zone into will contain a random boss. The bosses can drop gold, stabilizing hammers (of various qualities), recalculation scrolls, reappraisal scrolls, rank 1-3 soul gems, kagerfield badges and Hexagram tokens.

Hexagram tokens can be spent in the new Hexagram shop, where you obtain a specific item type of a random quality. Supposedly we'll be able to even get Starhenge gear this way.

Clearing the dungeons you also gain ability points. You spend these points upgrading various different stats, in 3 different categories; Offense, Defense and Utility.

Only 1 of each stat bonuses can be active at a time

If you beat the 6-minute timer, you get 3 ability points to spend. If you fail the timer, you only get 1. As you level up abilities, their individual chances to upgrade will decrease, even if the dungeon level is far higher than the ability you're trying to upgrade.

Players that participate in random dungeons will be placed on a leaderboard with quarterly (3 months) reward windows, with a leaderboard section for all subclasses as well as parties of 2, 3 and 4.

2. Xanadu Dungeons

Xanadu dungeons require a key in order to enter.

The dungeons have only 2 difficulties, Hard which has a recommended CR of 30.000, and Extreme which has a recommended CR of 90.000

Notable loot includes the new accessory set (tier 7 - Starhenge sidegrade), evolution materials for the accessory set, a legendary artifact as well as currency for the new emblems.

3. Emblem Collection

You get an emblem, you get an emblem and you get an emblem. Emblems for everybody.

All emblems now provide "collection points", and as you collect more emblems, you unlock passive combat stats.
There's also a large amount of new emblems to be obtained.

The new Xanadu dungeons now drop materials that can be used to buy inferior grade emblems.

Which leads me to..

4. Item Combiner Update

The item combiner can now also combine Accents (costume accents, like the eye patch, wings and stuff) as well as Emblems!

The Accents currently only have superior quality products with minor stats such as 2% dmg, 200 attack, 100 defense etc.

The Emblem combiner is intended to be used in conjunction with the new inferior emblems bought from Mouri with Xanadu Dungeon materials. Happy farming :)

5. Devotion update

You now also get account wide experience bonuses from the devotion buffs. +15% at level 1, +30% at level 2, +50% at level 3, +70% at level 4 and +100% at level 5.

Trading System

@DownIoad already made a detailed post, and I see no reason to simply copy-paste it here. So you get a link to the thread instead.

You can find it at https://forums.enmasse.com/kritika/discussion/4005/trading-information

Comments

• BlastieBlastie Member

Nice info! Those Xanadu materials that are needed to buy inferior embles and scrolls, how many approximately you get from 1 run?

• Thanks for the info but didn't they mention that the PTS is not a 1 to 1 update when it goes to the live version ?

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

@Andrew3000 said:
    Thanks for the info but didn't they mention that the PTS is not a 1 to 1 update when it goes to the live version ?

Minor changes are to be expected, the material costs for things such as the random dungeon / xanadu keys are subject to change, but the rest should be accurate.

• If random dungeon doesn't use rest points does it take into account what kind of rest points I am using? With green rp I get nothing?

Seriously, they still can't translate stuff right even when this game been out for 3 months. Deathguard earrings increases crit damage by 30. 30 what? Percent? There is no way it increases crit damage by 30%. More like it increases your critical stat by 30.

• There will be times when a feature such as trading may be postponed or an item will be removed from release because it was not intended to be in the PTS patch. I just don't want this to be thought of as an official v401 patch for the live server. This content should be placed on the PTS section of the forum.

• was there any inclusion of a way to get more certain challenge letters?

@knight6 said:
    was there any inclusion of a way to get more certain challenge letters?

Not from what I can tell, no.

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

Theres gonna be more stuff added as well with the patch in the next 3 weeks after patch hits Wednesday xD

• @WarFaceSystemX said:
    Theres gonna be more stuff added as well with the patch in the next 3 weeks after patch hits Wednesday xD

patch 401 is coming on wednesday?

@knight6 said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

patch 401 is coming on wednesday?

Yep, their patches come last week of the month on Wednesday

• so is this new accessory set gonna be better than our current evo starhenge/dim accessories? cuz if it is, i feel like i wasted time farming to evo 2 all my accessories. all those mats gone down the drain.

@36MM55JMRH said:
    so is this new accessory set gonna be better than our current evo starhenge/dim accessories? cuz if it is, i feel like i wasted time farming to evo 2 all my accessories. all those mats gone down the drain.

The current general consensus is that the only accessory piece worth picking up is the ring. The set bonuses are fairly negligible, and the earrings/neck don't really offer anything over dim.

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017

they are more sidegrades than real upgrades
    ring seems interesting due to -10% def.

https://imgur.com/a/lFf8x

setbonus with 2 could be great, or bad if it really only when U are hit...

• @36MM55JMRH said:
    so is this new accessory set gonna be better than our current evo starhenge/dim accessories? cuz if it is, i feel like i wasted time farming to evo 2 all my accessories. all those mats gone down the drain.

You will always waste time farming things in mmo, unless the game is dead and have no more updates or the updates are bad enough to not give anything new gear related. But like people said, what we have now is better than the new ones.

@Konishi said:

@36MM55JMRH said:

You will always waste time farming things in mmo, unless the game is dead and have no more updates or the updates are bad enough to not give anything new gear related. But like people said, what we have now is better than the new ones.

not 100% sure yet if they are better. We havent got any info on their evo lvls and how high they go in evo lvls.

• @Konishi said:

@36MM55JMRH said:

Just like @WarFaceSystemX said we don't really have much info to compare it on. I will say this though they start out tier 7 making it unfair to compare them to Dimensional since since it can be enhanced 2 more times compared to the 3 more times this one can so please compare the stats at the same tier.