We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

EXP Tables..

Tbh exp around 45-70 is horrible even with elite status. Why do we have to be the ODD version out and not get the 3xs the exp from main quest turn in like other versions have? Make leveling faster and not so dragged and people would probably level alts more that way. one reason why this version is slammed. I see like 30 people everywhere in different zones here you see like one if lucky three....just follow the mother server and this version will stay alive longer enmasse.

Comments

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

The fact that the required exp to gain a level varies as wildly as it does is the biggest gripe I have.

I mean it legit makes no sense to go from like 7 mil required at 47 to 13 mil required at 48, then back down to 7 mil at 49. Or how 63-64 is 74 mil then 64-65 is like 53 lol.

As for the rate at which we level, we're literally getting the devotion update in like a day and a half, at which point leveling alts gets way faster.

• @9C7XWWNP5N said:
    Tbh exp around 45-70 is horrible even with elite status. Why do we have to be the ODD version out and not get the 3xs the exp from main quest turn in like other versions have? Make leveling faster and not so dragged and people would probably level alts more that way. one reason why this version is slammed. I see like 30 people everywhere in different zones here you see like one if lucky three....just follow the mother server and this version will stay alive longer enmasse.

why do you say 45-70 is level 70 available in pts or something?

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017

@knight6 said:

@9C7XWWNP5N said:

why do you say 45-70 is level 70 available in pts or something?

No lvl70 is not in PTS, the only thing in PTS is the September patch nothing else. I don't have a clue why he says 70 when that 70 cap is still TBD for its date release.

• @Grievuuz said:
    The fact that the required exp to gain a level varies as wildly as it does is the biggest gripe I have.

I mean it legit makes no sense to go from like 7 mil required at 47 to 13 mil required at 48, then back down to 7 mil at 49. Or how 63-64 is 74 mil then 64-65 is like 53 lol.

As for the rate at which we level, we're literally getting the devotion update in like a day and a half, at which point leveling alts gets way faster.

exactly its really really screwed at higher levels right now lol which is why the 2xs the exp from quest turn ins was implemented into the mother versions for a reason. You get like 30-50% per main quest turn in. Makes leveling fast and less dragged out ESPECAILLY since there isnt a auto party search function and most people solo level.

On a side note: Whats the devotion update supposed to be like?

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭

@9C7XWWNP5N said:

@Grievuuz said:

exactly its really really screwed at higher levels right now lol which is why the 2xs the exp from quest turn ins was implemented into the mother versions for a reason. You get like 30-50% per main quest turn in. Makes leveling fast and less dragged out ESPECAILLY since there isnt a auto party search function and most people solo level.

+15% account wide exp at devotion level 1, +30% at level 2, +50% at level 3, +70% at level 4 and +100% at level 5.

• @Grievuuz said:

@9C7XWWNP5N said:

@Grievuuz said:

+15% account wide exp at devotion level 1, +30% at level 2, +50% at level 3, +70% at level 4 and +100% at level 5.

ah sorta like the dfo system. I dont think thatll make a difference tbh if they just go with the quest exp update and be normal.

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭

@Grievuuz said:

This is the weird part for me. Leveling should be a smooth increase up in exp needed (each level taking a little more). But in Kritika it is all over the place. 49-50 feels like years long, then 50-51 takes like 10 minutes. Same for 63-64..it takes forever, but then 64-65 takes about 1/3 of the exp.

I have never seen a game do exp this way, it is really weird.

• @Aist said:

@Grievuuz said:

This is the weird part for me. Leveling should be a smooth increase up in exp needed (each level taking a little more). But in Kritika it is all over the place. 49-50 feels like years long, then 50-51 takes like 10 minutes. Same for 63-64..it takes forever, but then 64-65 takes about 1/3 of the exp.

I have never seen a game do exp this way, it is really weird.

This is why they released the quest exp update in KR/CN to nullify that exactly. Which pretty much breezes through the leveling process which is why I dont understand why enmasse just ignored such a good exp update and decided to do their own thing and make it crappy. Thought the whole point of publishing games from other regions was to make them identical with "slight" changes here and there not completely feel like im playing a revamped kritika compared to the CN version.

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

Well it's not Enmasse that decide on the updates, but Allm XD

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

the exp tables been like it has for years xd its been like that since day one of Kritika on KR xd

• @xManiNeko said:
    Well it's not Enmasse that decide on the updates, but Allm XD

they supposed to follow allm updates though :S thats how its "supposed" to work when they send over files and new patch files lol> @WarFaceSystemX said:

the exp tables been like it has for years xd its been like that since day one of Kritika on KR xd

Thats why they changed it with the quest revampe exp derp. Takes like a day to get 35-40 on KR/CN