We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Hot Fix - v405 Patch Notes

edited October 2017 in Patch Notes

Hi Everyone!

We're deploying the below hotfix tomorrow morning, October 3, at 8:30 a.m. pdt! We expect deployment to take about an hour.

Xanadu Localization
Completed missing localization text in the new Xanadu quests

+15 Earrings
We have fixed an issue where the 1 second cool down to the effect of 15+ enhanced earrings is in effect outside of Fractured Memories.

Blank Charm Menu Fix
Fixed an issue where talking to Chiru immediately upon logging in can cause your charms list to appear blank.

Emblem Update
The CP value for the Legendary Emblem (obtained with Bronze Champion Medals) was too low; giving the same CP value as a Rare emblem. This has been fixed in this update.

Accent Combination Fix
Previously, certain accent costume items couldn't be combined. This has now been fixed!

Comments

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

@Sn4ky yes I agree with you! I WANTS MINE PURPLE!

• hot fix b4 wed pls so i can climb tower :blush:

• 36MM55JMRH36MM55JMRH Member
    edited September 2017

@Smoreceror said:
    Hi Everyone!

We've received a hotfix build and are in testing now. We're targeting a deployment early next week!

Xanadu Localization
    Completed missing localization text in the new Xanadu quests

+15 Earrings
    We have fixed an issue where the 1 second cool down to the effect of 15+ enhanced earrings is in effect outside of Fractured Memories.

Blank Charm Menu Fix
    Fixed an issue where talking to Chiru immediately upon logging in can cause your charms list to appear blank.

Emblem Update
    The CP value for the Legendary Emblem (obtained with Bronze Champion Medals) was too low; giving the same CP value as a Rare emblem. This has been fixed in this update.

Accent Combination Fix
    Previously, certain accent costume items couldn't be combined. This has now been fixed!

what about the low supply of kritium shards? you guys acknowledge it but adding the krititum chest at the end of ST doesnt really help....

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

Wolf guardians are a joke in fractured memories without ex...

• @Spirea said:
    Wolf guardians are a joke in fractured memories without ex...

Yeah that really sucks why did they do that in the first place?

• 2EndLifes4u2EndLifes4u Member ✭✭

regardless they need to revamp the random dungeon to be honest either this or optimize their game random dungeon with pt of 4 is soo bad no i dont have toaster here xD its unplayable they kind need to reduce the monster numbers and buff the monster soul

• Can we get more passkey part to drop with this hot fix? There not easily obtainable so we cant really farm them as much as I like. Some friends ran out of keys already and cant even do daily's.

Be nice if RD was a place to also farm passkey part drops, I need 500 in total to craft my awesome charm for helm and chest... Skyship barely drops and when it does its 1-2 frags every like what 5+ runs? And Xanadu dungeon keys require 15 passkeys too, thats terrible I only have 2 left now. The shortage is real...

• YavanaYavana Member
    edited October 2017

Xanadu key costs need a look at.. 15 passkey parts a key isn't close to being sustainable at all.

Honestly I'd rather have +15 earrings not nerfed in fractured memories. The best way to do RDs is to take off your chest piece and die repeatedly. Maybe a gear lock would help fix this a bit, and it would eliminate artifact chaining and bella proc then swap to ST hat as well. Personally, I would be in favor of earrings working, gear being locked, and a res stone cooldown. Because as it is people are basically doing the same thing you would be doing with +15 earrings except they are using res stones.

I'd like a daily kritium box similar to the card in ST, but without the white kritium option and I'd like to see the white kritium card gone from ST as well.. getting 50 white kritium as a 'reward' for ST isn't a great feeling.

PS: Please fix the legendary artifacts actives.

• GrievuuzGrievuuz Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017

Math. Math is hard. 9 sculptures in 4 days means it's gonna take me roughly a year and 3-4 months to make one of the accessory charms.

Okay.

How about simply NOT releasing stuff if you aren't willing to let us obtain it in reasonable timeframes, hm?

• @Grievuuz said:
    Math. Math is hard. 9 sculptures in 4 days means it's gonna take me roughly a year and 3-4 months to make one of the accessory charms.

Okay.

How about simply NOT releasing stuff if you aren't willing to let us obtain it in reasonable timeframes, hm?

Please don't request this it's pretty much asking them to take longer to release things. Just pretend it's not available since it's not practically available anyways.

@knight6 said:

@Grievuuz said:

Okay.

Please don't request this it's pretty much asking them to take longer to release things. Just pretend it's not available since it's not practically available anyways.

But it is. And dangling unobtainable carrots in front of us is a bad thing - the alternative, which is to not release something until the playerbase is ready to obtain it (again, wihin a reasonable timeframe), is far better.

• @Grievuuz said:

@knight6 said:

@Grievuuz said:

Okay.

But it is. And dangling unobtainable carrots in front of us is a bad thing - the alternative, which is to not release something until the playerbase is ready to obtain it (again, wihin a reasonable timeframe), is far better.

It is practically unavailable since the time you are saying is required exceeds the amount of time which it is useful or can be obtained in different ways through further updates.So by the time that u can get it it will either be obsolete or you can get it in a more convenient way. It would be the equivalent if them allowing u to gain 1% exp after level 65 per month where level 70 would be more accessible from updates prior to you actually getting to level 70 thru that method.

The real issue though is that they bundle a bunch of stuff together which seems to be difficult to separate certain features. So you asking to delay one aspect which is entangled to other content that isn't problematic isn't a very good solution. Arena is problematic = lets remove this feature till it's all fixed. Fracture memory enemies randomly giving massive ex on some single target enemies = cd on +15 earring.

I would like for them to release content according to the roadmap right on time as well but shit happens and I rather them release most things that are not game breaking then work out specific issues later on rather than hold off on content till everything is "perfect". Anyways due to the long time it takes you to obtain it anyway there is plenty of time to raise the concern and see if there can be anything done about it since the next patch is less than your projected 3-4 month acquisition time.

Not everyone is in a rush to catch up with SEA or KR. I'd rather we see solid, enjoyable content than rushed but messed up content that sucks, causing the game to bleed even more players than it has, forcing an early shutdown.

Also the projected acquisition time is 1 YEAR and 3-4 months :smile:

• @Grievuuz said:
    Not everyone is in a rush to catch up with SEA or KR. I'd rather we see solid, enjoyable content than rushed but messed up content that sucks, causing the game to bleed even more players than it has, forcing an early shutdown.

The dilemma is solid enjoyable content with rushed but mess up content as well will be included either way.The question is do you want them to fix the tooltips for a month first.

• @Grievuuz said:

thats probably longer than the life span of this game.

• is the hotfix early this week now? the blue message on main page still says next week so was it put off for another week?

• SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff mod

@xThisGuyx said:
    is the hotfix early this week now? the blue message on main page still says next week so was it put off for another week?

Nope, that's just me not updating the message - sorry! We're deploying tomorrow morning, October 3, at 8:30 a.m. pdt!

• i would like Fractured memories to be fixed for Warp mages so we dont perma freeze our selves or party if you run in that,
    you cant pull and use shield buff at same time without leading to a 1fps fight for next 15sec, and 15 sec is a certain death at high lvl

• SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff mod

@ColaYum said:
    i would like Fractured memories to be fixed for Warp mages so we dont perma freeze our selves or party if you run in that,
    you cant pull and use shield buff at same time without leading to a 1fps fight for next 15sec, and 15 sec is a certain death at high lvl

Sorry you're having issues in Fractured Memories! Have you submitted a bug report here yet? If not, please do!

• JasonflyJasonfly Member ✭✭

Can we have some kinda of change for the key cost for xanadu dungeons in this hotfix? 15x Passkey Parts per key is just impossible to maintain, someting like 3x per key would be more realistic. Just way too expensive at the moment.

• Another thing that bugs me is the fact that ST hasn't reset yet in EU. It was supposed to be reset at 6 AM CET and nothing. Is that a silent change of the reset timer, is it something that's gonna come with the hotfix? What's going on here?

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

still no boss damage artifact fix eh

• DocWinterDocWinter Member, KOL

@Smoreceror --in the message at the top of the forum page it says the update is going to be at "8:30 am (3:30 pm PDT)"--was that PDT meant to be GMT?

starhenge instead of ST
    pdt instead of gmt

kinda sad

• Please look at post https://forums.enmasse.com/kritika/discussion/comment/27406#Comment_27406 .... this really need to be changed, way to many people are complaining about this and I would hate to see people leave b/c of something so small and stupid.

@DHDY9K3KFN said:
    Another thing that bugs me is the fact that ST hasn't reset yet in EU. It was supposed to be reset at 6 AM CET and nothing. Is that a silent change of the reset timer, is it something that's gonna come with the hotfix? What's going on here?

They literally just mentioned that ST resetting on Tuesday was a bug... Usual reset is supposed to be Wednesday for ST 6:00 AM PDT.