We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Vamp Guide for End Game

13»

Comments

• Any suggestion for a new vamp lvl 65?

• @Daelion said:
    Pretty nice guide and build,looked up builds at the ~ start of the open beta when I started playing and found this.
    Had zero knowledge about Vamps and the game in general so this helped me a lot and it still works just fine.

I have a question tho,roughly how much CR do you need to more or less comfortably Solo farm Extreme SH?
    I'm at 107k atm 'w/o wings' and even tho I can do the runs its not what I would call nice so I'm still doing hard for quick daily/farm runs.

From personal experience around 120k CR mark.

• IceIce Member, Player Moderators mod

@Petao said:
    Thanks for your guide it is very useful.
    Please, could you show us your gear,enchants,...?
    What is the bis for gear, enchant,...?

thanks in advance!

I won't cover gear in detail because it depends on the player a lot. Generally, you want a Migurdia/Dauntless weapon and Verdia/Nuradin accessories. Kaidaj/Malariya hat, Fomina chest and pants, gloves/shoes can be anything really.

@Daelion said:
    Pretty nice guide and build,looked up builds at the ~ start of the open beta when I started playing and found this.
    Had zero knowledge about Vamps and the game in general so this helped me a lot and it still works just fine.

I have a question tho,roughly how much CR do you need to more or less comfortably Solo farm Extreme SH?
    I'm at 107k atm 'w/o wings' and even tho I can do the runs its not what I would call nice so I'm still doing hard for quick daily/farm runs.

If you're worried about time, hard mode is much better. Around 200k range is when you start to do extreme almost as fast as hard (5-10s slower for bella). 140k+ would probably be a comfortable position.

@Petao said:
    Any suggestion for a new vamp lvl 65?

Just keep playing and experiment with the skills. There are other guides out there for more general info as well.

• I see,then its still a long way for me.
    Time doesn't bother me much but when I farm I like to faceroll things and just space out/listen to music,etc.

Thanks for the answers.

• Thanks for your reply

• YavanaYavana Member
    edited September 2017

@Petao said:
    Any suggestion for a new vamp lvl 65?

Something I wish I did differently was +15 my earrings after I had +15 my weapon. The EX regen boost is incredibly helpful it pretty much ensures EXThornspray is always up and with good positioning will pay for its self and then some. Not as useful for bella farming, but it is incredible in Arena and speeds dailies up quite a bit by being able to nuke rooms constantly.

• edited September 2017

Dimensional scythe evo1 vs Kholdor / Dimensional scythe evo2 vs Kholdor evo1

Is it worth evolving dimensional scythe if you have bad luck and just can't get Kholdor no matter what? Unfortunately, I don't have any means to compare stat differences. Would you lose a lot if you just stick to Dim option?

EDIT: there's also cost/opportunity dilemma because from what I gather you need hefty amounts of Ghostly Shards or whatever that item is called to even evolve Kholdor, whereas Dim requires only Keystones as specific material.

• if you have dimensional weapon for your class you don't have bad luck, sorry.

@hornywatermelon said:
    Dimensional scythe evo1 vs Kholdor / Dimensional scythe evo2 vs Kholdor evo1

Is it worth evolving dimensional scythe if you have bad luck and just can't get Kholdor no matter what? Unfortunately, I don't have any means to compare stat differences. Would you lose a lot if you just stick to Dim option?

EDIT: there's also cost/opportunity dilemma because from what I gather you need hefty amounts of Ghostly Shards or whatever that item is called to even evolve Kholdor, whereas Dim requires only Keystones as specific material.

DS is a lot worse than Kholdor at t10. If you're really unlucky you might want to evo DS. I'm still using a SH weap because I don't have Kholdor or DS.

• YavanaYavana Member
    edited September 2017

If anyone is interested.. here's how I play Vamp sorta. Not the cleanest run usually I chain the Impales but I came up about 4s short because of messing my backstabs and EX. Ending was a bit of goof too. I dunno you get the gist of it on how to 'stun' the two bosses. I use the same strategy on higher floors as well. I plan on recording some of other floors as well for a friend of mine.. so if anyone is interested I could post those as well after the Arena resets.

also sorry for the music if you're not a fan.. when i watched the recording there was no sound.. but I can't play without music so I guess take the good with the bad or the bad with the bad if you don't like the gamplay hah

• hello was going to make my build for a vamp a full DPS build but will just post it here tested a long time all skill and looking after state and this is it :

http://hpics.li/700a096

http://hpics.li/f6264eb

hope it will help you all

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

@MTKCMT7KTY said:
    a full DPS build
    selfbuff only lvl 1

Wat?

@MTKCMT7KTY said:
    hello was going to make my build for a vamp a full DPS build but will just post it here tested a long time all skill and looking after state and this is it :

http://hpics.li/700a096

http://hpics.li/f6264eb

hope it will help you all

You should probably make your own thread if you want to introduce a completely different setup.

• Does this build work well in PvP or just PvE?

@JustAnUchiha said:
    Does this build work well in PvP or just PvE?

PvE only.

• @RyceCream said:

@JustAnUchiha said:
    Does this build work well in PvP or just PvE?

PvE only.

Good to know, thanks. I'll make a separate PvP build, I was mainly looking for PvE anyway. Your build has done me very well ever since I started using it! Kudos!

• JustAnUchihaJustAnUchiha Member, KOL
    edited October 2017

• Lately, I've found much better results with using AP on Arterial Burst rather than Heartstopper now that I'm much higher CR (350k) especially for Fractured Memories. I dunno if the math checks out or not (it could just be lucky RNG), but I've been looking at the results menu and my damage and times have been almost always better with 5 AP in Arterial Burst over Heartstopper. Arena I'm not sure which is better as I haven't really done it all that much the past few weeks.