We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

What weapon do I take for pvp as catspaw and other questions

I shall soon have enough bronze champion medals for buying pvp weapon, and I wonder what is better to take - dagger, knife or shortsword. I guess it won't be shortsword because attack speed matters for catspaw (or no?) Though having highest raw attack power, it has highest scaling with enhancement but still I think AS matters. So I think choice is between dagger with highest attack speed and lowest damage and knife with mid stats. Knife gives awesome damage boost for pvp (20%) and dagger gives 15% as and 10% damage for pvp. So what's better to take for catspaw, your thoughts?

And I'm rather new to the game, also want to ask if elemental bonuses start working only if I have level 4+ charm on weapon which gives elemental damage? Though until that moment and after all other elemental bonuses don't work at all? I mean even if I get this cool charm for example for lightning, other non-lightning elemental bonuses on my gear will still be pretty much useless as they are now?

Comments

• We are capped at 130% atk spd and 120% move spd in pvp. Better go with 20% dmg weap. ah i just bought pvp armor and legs and its doesn't break that limit too

• Knife, at least something doesn't slow you down.

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

Thanx for an answer! Here's another question - do awakening skills work in pvp? Seem to me they don't work at all, there's no ex gauge and my passive on lightning cat for 2 more hits certainly not working.

what souls gems do I stack for future?

• @RPN7NPCCG6 said:
    And I'm rather new to the game, also want to ask if elemental bonuses start working only if I have level 4+ charm on weapon which gives elemental damage? Though until that moment and after all other elemental bonuses don't work at all? I mean even if I get this cool charm for example for lightning, other non-lightning elemental bonuses on my gear will still be pretty much useless as they are now?

No. They work if your weapon has a elemental effect. And i don't really get what you're trying to say with this third question, but you should stick with one element only.

Anyway, to makes things clear, 1 point of any element give you 0.3% damage. About the charms, they give you a good amount of element damage but they also trigger element skills at 30/60/90 stack points (go to the game and read the charm for more info, i don't have any images neither patience to write all of them).
    Now, for exemple, if you start to stack light element on your gear/charms but your weapon don't have a light element, only skills who have that element will benefit from it damage and bonuses. Then it doesn't matter if you have 100 light element points but no light weapon, none of your skills will benefit from it because cats doesn't have any element damage in any of skills. Whoever it's really easy to get a charm to put a element on your weapon, there's a box that you can buy from Cerulean in starhenge that give any kinda o charm element you want for your weapon.
    I think that's it, if you still have any question about feel free to ask.

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:
    what souls gems do I stack for future?

Attack power is a good gem to stack, you'll use them a lot for fusion, but you'll need crushing or slash gems and element gems too, so it's your choice on what you want first.

• charm effects and awaken skills doesn't work in pvp. btw charms still give element bonus dmg

thnx, kinda clear.

No. They work if your weapon has a elemental effect

And weapon has elemental effect if you put 4 or 5 grade elemental charm on it, which has something like "gives lightning damage" in description.

Attack power is a good gem to stack, you'll use them a lot for fusion, but you'll need crushing or slash gems and element gems too, so it's your choice on what you want first.

Though raw attack power gems are basically better than % damage gems? Piercing gems useless?

• KuruminaKurumina Member
    edited October 2017

You don't need charm lvl 4 or 5, the lvl 3 charm just do the job. Of course the better the charm the better the stats, but they are expensive and the lvl 3 are cheap, but if you have the money go for it. Also, don't forget you can't remove charms from equips.

Yes they are better than %, at least for now. And no, piercing gems are not useless, but cats don't have skills with piercing so there's no point on using them.

thnx.
    btw is there even any point in buying and enhancing pvp weapon if it can't evolve like starhenge weapons? Could be a bad investemnt of bronze champion medals?

charm effects and awaken skills doesn't work in pvp. btw charms still give element bonus dmg

Wow. What else doesn't work in pvp?

• I don't think so, i think if you'll only focus on pvp maybe, but if not it's just a waste of medals. The problem with pvp is that people with higher cr have advantage on the lower, so.

About what don't work in pvp, some things are changed for balance. Like lightning cat skill, you can't use the 5 kicks in pvp it's always 3, all the iframes of cats are removed too, and some other things.

Evolved starhenge weapons will probably still outdamage even this 20% damage bonus in pvp, though I think I better focus on starhenge weapon.

Btw, after last quest on skyship deck main quest over??? I got like only question marks in quest journal under main quest

How do I survive beladonna and perumagion boss one-shots? they are so bs. I can't beat them even on normal when I have no res stones, even tho I have 50k cr and 20k sr.
    Bella does 2 one-shot before first regen and 3 one-shots before second, perumagion boss jumps 4 times and timing of hit is weird. The only way I found is spamming skills with iframes but it is really unreliable.

edited October 2017

just died from Bella on EASY, this is not funny
    was 100% hp. Just insta died without any alert.

• KuruminaKurumina Member
    edited October 2017

It's alert you, there's a counting above your head and i don't think you can tank this or the poison. In perumagion you need to kill the golem fast or kill the other mobs to reduce the golem jumps. For survive any of those attacks use any iframe, cats have a lot of them.

Watch this, watch?v=tp2_3c7vd58, it'll help you understand better the gimmicks.

• @Kurumina said:
    It's alert you, there's a counting above your head and i don't think you can tank this or the poison

You can tank the one-hit KO after you reach certain amount of def. Poison can't be tanked since it ignores your def and does % damage.

Just figured out how to fight bella, there are fountains in corners that heal from poison, and countdown timer makes it easier to use iframes skills. Stopped dying from bella even on hard.

In perumagion you need to kill the golem fast or kill the other mobs to reduce the golem jumps.

that's useful tip, thanks. Does it reduce number of jumps, or damage from them?

Items that give stats depending on hp or mp, does these count of max hp and mp, or current hp and mp? I mean don't your stats lower if your hp or mp goes low in a fight?