We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

something wrong with the forum?

been trying to ask something about arena which im just not gonna go into after i tried to post it for 4 times straight and i got error "your post has to be approved" or something like that so yeah im done typing for today

Comments

  • Sn4kySn4ky Member
    edited October 2017

    sooo... you just made a thread about you not being able to post a thread? btw what you wanna ask about arena?

  • edited October 2017

    This is anti-spam filter message. It means the post was deleted due to being flagged as a spam.

  • JasonflyJasonfly Member ✭✭

    I usually get that whenever I try to edit my comments, they go for admin approval. So if you misspell something, dont try to correct it ehe.

  • ImSmileyImSmiley Member ✭✭
    edited October 2017

    @Sn4ky said:
    sooo... you just made a thread about you not being able to post a thread? btw what you wanna ask about arena?

    i know really haha i was mad about not being able to pass a floor in the arena XD

    how bosses in the arena have so much defense , you need to pull some good combos for about 1 minute or less and they basically wait for you to mess up one fraction of a second and boom you're gone 3 hits kill cheap difficulty on their part i wouldn't mind some smart AI where they come with combos and dodging your skills but this cheap difficulty where they just have so much damage and defense at the same time seems .. frustrating no skill involved just them being overbuffed

  • @Jasonfly said:
    I usually get that whenever I try to edit my comments, they go for admin approval. So if you misspell something, dont try to correct it ehe.

    Pretty much.
    Last time I made a topic and then edited it ONCE just to fix one typo,entire topic vanished.
    Since that I don't bother or I will just leave my typos,its very annoying tbh.

  • @ImSmiley said:

    @Sn4ky said:
    sooo... you just made a thread about you not being able to post a thread? btw what you wanna ask about arena?

    i know really haha i was mad about not being able to pass a floor in the arena XD

    how bosses in the arena have so much defense , you need to pull some good combos for about 1 minute or less and they basically wait for you to mess up one fraction of a second and boom you're gone 3 hits kill cheap difficulty on their part i wouldn't mind some smart AI where they come with combos and dodging your skills but this cheap difficulty where they just have so much damage and defense at the same time seems .. frustrating no skill involved just them being overbuffed

    what floor are you on if u dont mind me askin. this is better compared to the old arena,just the completion rewards sucks...old arena just one shots you after floor 90 or 100 no matter what sr iirc.

  • JochiraJochira Member, KOL

    @Jasonfly said:
    I usually get that whenever I try to edit my comments, they go for admin approval. So if you misspell something, dont try to correct it ehe.

    yup, I've lost some good replies or posts due to the simple fact that I have a bad habit of editing cuz I easily make typos or come up with stuffs I wanna add

Sign In or Register to comment.