We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Hot Fix: v451 Patch Notes

edited October 2017 in Patch Notes

UPDATE: We're back online!

Hey All!

We've got a hotfix incoming shortly, aiming to deploy it at 11 a.m. PDT. Here are some of the issues this fix addresses:

• Fixed emblem combining
  • Removed ability to combine temporary accent items

Downtime should take about an hour.

Comments

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

AWWWWWWW accents...

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017

why remove temp accent combining? Seems so pointless and spiteful. All accent buffs are temp anyways, all we are doing is changing the look and maybe the temp buff.

good on the emblem thing though.

also in game it says downtime about 30 minutes, here you say about an hour. Which is it?

• I hope u guys will fix as fast other problems, bugs and exploits (like memeleaf) as u fix accents combine. Btw we still have alot typos in skill descryption, we still didnt get revision in arena balance and many other problem. GG

• when do u want to fix violet shard amount of violet items

with accent u seem to be as fast as possible and we still need these shards for evo the gear )=

• would be nice to e able to salvage them into candys that we can buy perm pumkins but now they´ll be like useless )=

• So, the event accents will be totally useless now, right? SHAME

edited October 2017
    • Violet Shards rate still garbage after months.
    • Paskey parts to low, weeks to buff at all.
    • temp accent combing..hotfixed the next day.

though like i said, good job on the quick work of fixing the Emblem combining.

• @Aist said:

But ofcourse, you need to spend money to get accents. Why would you have like a 10 days period when you can actually get something for free.

• @Aist said:

PRIORITIES, am I right?

• ImSmileyImSmiley Member ✭✭

so is it worth doing the event now? serious question time is precious for me and i can't focus on stuff that is not worth the time

• it is because u can buy perm wings for candys

• @BellMorte said:
    I hope u guys will fix as fast other problems, bugs and exploits (like memeleaf) as u fix accents combine. Btw we still have alot typos in skill descryption, we still didnt get revision in arena balance and many other problem. GG

+1 on fixing typos on items and skills so the game looks more PROFESSIONAL

• accents you can still buy from auction house for gold so it's not a HUGE DEAL compared to the insanity star fix.
    Yeah I can understand it is bad I see that point of view but you gotta give them some big credits for fixing the insanity star combination. And so quick too.

GREAT WORK on that!!!

@7YFDFD9MDK said:
    accents you can still buy from auction house for gold so it's not a HUGE DEAL compared to the insanity star fix.
    Yeah I can understand it is bad I see that point of view but you gotta give them some big credits for fixing the insanity star combination. And so quick too.

GREAT WORK on that!!!

I agree and I am not really even mad about the temp accent combing, but it just seems like something that they didnt really need to do. There are much more pressing drop issues to worry about than someone turning their 800000 pumpkin heads into a cat or ice crown.

@fliflaflutschi said:
    it is because u can buy perm wings for candys

I am kinda blind sometimes, but where to buy things with the candies? I haven't noticed which vendor for this.

• FinalSinFinalSin Member

accent is big money because of auras , I know a few people who have spent ALOT of money trying to get the auras.

• @Aist said:

@fliflaflutschi said:

I am kinda blind sometimes, but where to buy things with the candies? I haven't noticed which vendor for this.

I haven't either, but I would assume it would be at the event npc since she is the one who gives the quests
    You could check the other npc too - the one that sells things for fractured memory coins

• YangYellowYangYellow Member
    edited October 2017

Its easier making us unhappy than happy right? ^^ But i'll always smile

• @Aist said:

@fliflaflutschi said:

The Event NPC you can trade 300 candies for a box of your choice

edited October 2017

@DHDY9K3KFN said:

@Aist said:

@fliflaflutschi said:

The Event NPC you can trade 300 candies for a box of your choice

thanks. are they perm items (excluding the buff). like I have demonic wing now but they are temp. is it the same wings but perm?

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester
    edited October 2017

event pointless now xddd plz give back fuse able accents i wanted my aura xd

• UncleWalrusUncleWalrus Member, KOL

@Aist said:
    thanks. are they perm items (excluding the buff). like I have demonic wing now but they are temp. is it the same wings but perm?

Precisely. There's even one box with a (random, afaik) permanent pumpkin head, and a separate box for perm wings.
    It is 300 candies, tho.

• E4XWLGXJFYE4XWLGXJFY Member, KOL

how can you Re-install the game??? i dont know how.... all i do is... Delete the Recent Kritika.. and then Re-DL it... -_- is there any Easy way to re-install the game??

• @E4XWLGXJFY said:
    how can you Re-install the game??? i dont know how.... all i do is... Delete the Recent Kritika.. and then Re-DL it... -_- is there any Easy way to re-install the game??

You could try installing it from a steam client.

• E4XWLGXJFYE4XWLGXJFY Member, KOL

@7YFDFD9MDK said:

@E4XWLGXJFY said:

You could try installing it from a steam client.

still says "Game Version Error, Please Re-install The Game and Try Again"

• for real now doing event is pointless

• UncleWalrusUncleWalrus Member, KOL

@GGA96RD5W5 said:
    for real now doing event is pointless

The free pet? The weapon skin? The 30% hp/mp heals? Fun, maybe?

You have to admit, the capacity to turn temporary items, cosmetic ones at that, into permanent ones nearly at will was an obvious oversight.

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

artifacts still broken after 3 months lol

• Raion33Raion33 Member
    edited October 2017

So what's the point now of those 4 daily entry's and all those temporary Halloween accents if you can't do anything with it? Now you get tons of the same shit and you can only use 4.. so rip Halloween dailys after the second day already.

Edit: Of course no answer on this.. main thing here is just having a event running right? even though the most of it is pointless, at least the 4 daily entry's for the Haunted room aka the halloween accents which are useless and have no other function than just sitting in excess in the inventory's and waiting to expire. applause The only great stuff on this Halloween event is the Lael Costume (the others are really lame) and 2 of the 4 permanent halloween weapon skins (Rouge and Reaper the others are again.. a joke)

Edit2: One more thing that I just have to say somewhere: Maybe you've fixed the combining for the temporary accents but there are so many people who did it for the 2 days with multiple accounts and saw the rates/%chances of getting any of those auras.. it's just ridiculous. So no point in using your current 20 -30% discount for Kred. Nothing great in the shops and the chances of getting auras whether through the stylish boxes or from combining is so shamefully low.