We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Bonus Damage % vs Attack Power.

Whats the calculation for Bonus Damage % vs Attack Power ?

My purple artifact has : Attackpower(20), Defense(20), Accuracy(10), Evasion (10)
My Blue Artifact has: Bonus Damage(3%)
My Green Artifact has: Attackpower(100)

I don't know which one to use.

Comments

• of this 3 artifacts i would choose the bonus dmg one

• Kanzaki0045Kanzaki0045 Member
    edited October 2017

The purple artifact gives an additional skill right?
    None of them are really good. Combine blue ones and aim for a better new purple one.

• @Kanzaki0045 said:
    The purple artifact gives an additional skill right?
    None of them are really good. Combine blue ones and aim for a better new purple one.

It does, but the extra skill is for wolf guardians, not my class.

• @NW9GJJ6K7L said:

My purple artifact has : Attackpower(20), Defense(20), Accuracy(10), Evasion (10)

Try get a new one.

• @NW9GJJ6K7L said:

look at your Combat rating in your inventory while ur in dungeon then change your artifact whichever has the highest number is the one you should use. In most cases I would guess bonus dmg is gonna give you the most dmg boost.

• For artifacts you want to aim for the one call Tarroco, it is a purple artifact that would give you an active if you put it onto your hotkey bar. There are a variety of them that you can get, try to get one that would either give you Crit Damage, or the one that give you Att Power. Don't get the one with the Bonus Damage, the reason for that is because the Bonus Damage one only give you 10% damage increase for 10 seconds, vs the Crit Damage would give you 15% Crit Damage for 10 seconds, it's the same story for the Att Power, it will give you 15% Att Damage increase for 10 seconds. The artifacts for classes are really bad you shouldn't use it, there should be another one that have overall stats and the active is pretty nice for Fractured Memories, or for farming, it call Onslaught. It will give you an active of att spd and movement speed, and it gives you all the essential stats that you want, crit, att power, crit damage, bonus damage. It's a hybrid, only good for farming. You can switch to the Tarroco when you arrive at the boss room, before that you can just use the Onslaught. Keep in mind that it will take you a bit of time to get a legendary one but it is worth it in the end, you can just use a Purple Tarroco, and use a Purple or Legendary Onslaught, preferably a legendary one of course.

• So how does one get a better artifact? When combining is it random or is there a list of possible to choose that i dont see. Just started doing all these things that can raise my CR so interested in knowing whats best and where and how to obtain them.

• @TeraUprising said:
    So how does one get a better artifact? When combining is it random or is there a list of possible to choose that i dont see. Just started doing all these things that can raise my CR so interested in knowing whats best and where and how to obtain them.

You cannot choose whenever you combine 2 or more of one grade it has a chance to upgrade to the next blues->purples and purples-> gold. The more u combine the better your chances are of upgrading (according to the tooltip) and the more resources it takes. Purples and above have actives.

• best is to use that what u think will be good or enough for u... end of topic :). ppls u need learn that something is good for u and for someone it can be crap

• @ImPhat said:
    For artifacts you want to aim for the one call Tarroco, it is a purple artifact that would give you an active if you put it onto your hotkey bar. There are a variety of them that you can get, try to get one that would either give you Crit Damage, or the one that give you Att Power. Don't get the one with the Bonus Damage, the reason for that is because the Bonus Damage one only give you 10% damage increase for 10 seconds, vs the Crit Damage would give you 15% Crit Damage for 10 seconds, it's the same story for the Att Power, it will give you 15% Att Damage increase for 10 seconds. The artifacts for classes are really bad you shouldn't use it, there should be another one that have overall stats and the active is pretty nice for Fractured Memories, or for farming, it call Onslaught. It will give you an active of att spd and movement speed, and it gives you all the essential stats that you want, crit, att power, crit damage, bonus damage. It's a hybrid, only good for farming. You can switch to the Tarroco when you arrive at the boss room, before that you can just use the Onslaught. Keep in mind that it will take you a bit of time to get a legendary one but it is worth it in the end, you can just use a Purple Tarroco, and use a Purple or Legendary Onslaught, preferably a legendary one of course.

All purples and above have actives not only Tarroco. When you go to the combination screen you can see a list of all the possible options. The best one is determined by current stats of the character it's one specific one as far as the stats on the artifact go. For actives I think attack is one of the better ones cause it actually increases ur dmg by said amount the bonus dmg and crit dmg add to ur stats which is far less of a boost, as in u go from 250 crit dmg to-> 265 crit dmg (6% boost) and 80 bonus dmg to 90 bonus dmg(5.5% boost) vs attack which gives 15% boost but prob has the most useless base stat.

• GaerekGaerek Member

@knight6 said:

@ImPhat said:
    For artifacts you want to aim for the one call Tarroco, it is a purple artifact that would give you an active if you put it onto your hotkey bar. There are a variety of them that you can get, try to get one that would either give you Crit Damage, or the one that give you Att Power. Don't get the one with the Bonus Damage, the reason for that is because the Bonus Damage one only give you 10% damage increase for 10 seconds, vs the Crit Damage would give you 15% Crit Damage for 10 seconds, it's the same story for the Att Power, it will give you 15% Att Damage increase for 10 seconds. The artifacts for classes are really bad you shouldn't use it, there should be another one that have overall stats and the active is pretty nice for Fractured Memories, or for farming, it call Onslaught. It will give you an active of att spd and movement speed, and it gives you all the essential stats that you want, crit, att power, crit damage, bonus damage. It's a hybrid, only good for farming. You can switch to the Tarroco when you arrive at the boss room, before that you can just use the Onslaught. Keep in mind that it will take you a bit of time to get a legendary one but it is worth it in the end, you can just use a Purple Tarroco, and use a Purple or Legendary Onslaught, preferably a legendary one of course.

All purples and above have actives not only Tarroco. When you go to the combination screen you can see a list of all the possible options. The best one is determined by current stats of the character it's one specific one as far as the stats on the artifact go. For actives I think attack is one of the better ones cause it actually increases ur dmg by said amount the bonus dmg and crit dmg add to ur stats which is far less of a boost, as in u go from 250 crit dmg to-> 265 crit dmg (6% boost) and 80 bonus dmg to 90 bonus dmg(5.5% boost) vs attack which gives 15% boost but prob has the most useless base stat.

Actually, the skill level ones don't have actives, but that's besides the point. You want the other ones that have actives anyways. I've used an HP one for some time to patch my HP up to 7500 just to make use of one of the equipment skill effects (can't remember which Starhenge piece it was, but it needed 7.5k HP to get its full buff effect) -- which did have a nice HP recovery option, even if the recovery amount was low enough that it might as well not exist on a ridiculously high CD. That's another one that you'd probably rather just re-roll, by the way.

• @Gaerek said:

@knight6 said:

@ImPhat said:

Actually, the skill level ones don't have actives, but that's besides the point. You want the other ones that have actives anyways. I've used an HP one for some time to patch my HP up to 7500 just to make use of one of the equipment skill effects (can't remember which Starhenge piece it was, but it needed 7.5k HP to get its full buff effect) -- which did have a nice HP recovery option, even if the recovery amount was low enough that it might as well not exist on a ridiculously high CD. That's another one that you'd probably rather just re-roll, by the way.

Good point actually I forgot about the skill ones. Also hp ones are worthless unless you have a full set of hp things which u are missing like if you need 7500 and have 7400 on 5 pieces of equipment or something where the combined missing bonus would be something like .5x5 pieces and even then your probably better off just using a bonus dmg artifact that gives like 3% with an active. If you are in a situation where u need to hit a threshold u can use ether points or charms to make it up.

• The funniest thing is, I had a purple one with attack power increase, and I thought it was bad, because when you put it on, it lowers your CR compared to bonus damage blue version.

And I thought: if bonus damage is giving me more CR throughout the whole fight or whole dungeon, that will be better overall than 10 seconds of burst damage with lower CR throughout the whole dungeon/boss fight.

Now I have to make more to get it if I get lucky

• Well it is worst and u will do less dmg over the entire dungeon but if u burst boss it skips mechanics which usually take the most time in dungeons. If you can time a burst then ur main dps skills and ultimates will be used to maximize dps and skip mechanics if you don't burst enough the blue one would be better for u.

• @knight6 said:
    Well it is worst and u will do less dmg over the entire dungeon but if u burst boss it skips mechanics which usually take the most time in dungeons. If you can time a burst then ur main dps skills and ultimates will be used to maximize dps and skip mechanics if you don't burst enough the blue one would be better for u.

Thanks
    And do you know which ones don't work?
    Someone was stating on the forum somewhere that so and so special properties don't work
    I forgot who said it and when. It was when I was just starting out.

Just need to know so I can avoid them.

But thanks for your post. Skipping mechanics and also bursting in arena seems really helpful. I enjoy reading your posts. ;)

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭

a side question here. What is the difference between these 2 (bonus attk, attk power)? I have always gone attk power unless I could go both attk power and bonus attk rolls.

These 2 things honestly seem redundant. Like they could just be combined. Unless I am not understanding, they both increase you attack power.

• @ImPhat said:

@7YFDFD9MDK said:

@knight6 said:
    Well it is worst and u will do less dmg over the entire dungeon but if u burst boss it skips mechanics which usually take the most time in dungeons. If you can time a burst then ur main dps skills and ultimates will be used to maximize dps and skip mechanics if you don't burst enough the blue one would be better for u.

Thanks
    And do you know which ones don't work?
    Someone was stating on the forum somewhere that so and so special properties don't work
    I forgot who said it and when. It was when I was just starting out.

Just need to know so I can avoid them.

But thanks for your post. Skipping mechanics and also bursting in arena seems really helpful. I enjoy reading your posts. ;)

I think it is an issue with The legendaries I think Jahulant true shard was one. I don't know of all of them but you don't really need to avoid them since it's not like you buy them it's all random if u get a gold one u can go to any instance or training ground and try the active to confirm if it works or not. As far as I know it is limited to the legendaries though. Best burst ones for bursting potential if u had a bis setup are far as I know are Crit Dmg to boss/boss dmg/Attack/Elemental pretty much in that order if you are bursting bosses which is prob the only thing that would require them. If you get any of these though you should probably hold onto it and maybe even stop looking for more due to the amount of rng required unless ur all about 500k cr main or something bis everything. If you wanna get max cr bonus dmg/crit dmg/crit rate(including over 100% lol) will give u the highest cr.

• knight6knight6 Member
    edited October 2017

@Aist said:
    a side question here. What is the difference between these 2 (bonus attk, attk power)? I have always gone attk power unless I could go both attk power and bonus attk rolls.

These 2 things honestly seem redundant. Like they could just be combined. Unless I am not understanding, they both increase you attack power.

I thought it was straight forward but basically attack is ur base attack it is then multiplied by 1+ bonus dmg.

So basically if you have 30,000 attack 10% bonus dmg =10% of 30,000=3,0000 as you add more attack the value of each % of bonus dmg goes up as well. Bonus dmg in most cases except for rubies gives superior dmg on all rolls than equivalent attack for whatever slot it is available. Attack is mainly for boosting cr it's on the lower end of stats for bis just above accuracy since you have so much already.

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

300 attack = 2% bouns dmg which gives around same CP..

• @WarFaceSystemX said:
    300 attack = 2% bouns dmg which gives around same CP..

it's not that straight forward how much bonus CP you gain is dependent on both your current attack and your current bonus dmg.

if you have 30k attack and 100% bonus dmg then what you are saying is true but in general that is not true if you have 30k attack and 150% bonus dmg 300 attack is greater than 2% bonus dmg.

• 7YFDFD9MDK7YFDFD9MDK Member
    edited October 2017

edited