We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Costume farming: the state.

Actually, we have ppls that look only for party that farm Annihilation and Bella as usually.......no one that want to make other two........

I think that staff need to rework drop for costume, else someone may became bored to that decision.

I'm vamp, and I god lucky 4/7 pieces, but I can't find another party to farm costume and is not good to have half set....

The staff could put instead than 1 random piece for every single box, all set in one box and decrease the drop rate.

Or best than.........put in all SH instances box rolled by class.

ENMASSE, is not difficult to arrange things so that everyone is entertained......

Comments

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭

Make it like legends, you can get legendaries in SH even before the boss, do the same for costumes.

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017

I am only missing one piece from the rogue set (the skirt). I ran all RP on 2 characters and purple to blue RP on 2 other characters yesterday on Bella only. I have a feeling it will take forever to get that last piece since its a 1/9 random chance on top of the already low RNG of getting a piece. Double RNG is always a bad idea.

At least the droprate seems about the same no matter the difficulty. I got about the same drops on Easy on my worst alt as I did doing it on Hard on another character.

• @Aist said:
    I am only missing one piece from the rogue set (the skirt). I ran all RP on 2 characters and purple to blue RP on 2 other characters yesterday on Bella only. I have a feeling it will take forever to get that last piece since its a 1/9 random chance on top of the already low RNG of getting a piece. Double RNG is always a bad idea.

At least the droprate seems about the same no matter the difficulty. I got about the same drops on Easy on my worst alt as I did doing it on Hard on another character.

so the drop rate of costume on easy is the same as extreme/hard?

edited October 2017

well. its random of course but here is my breakdown on my runs (All Solo, all Bella for rogue boxes). These numbers are with Max devotion 5% drop buff and 7% drop buff from Fractured Memories bonus stat.

Wolf Guardian on HARD all RP (Used 3 hour drop potion for her): 5 boxes
    Catspaw on HARD all RP(used 2 30 minute drop potions): 1 Box
    Assassin on NORMAL Purple RP only: 3 boxes
    Valkyrie on EASY (a few on NORMAL) Purple RP only: 2 Boxes

So, there is really no pattern other than its totally random. Difficulty seemed to matter none. Catspaw had ZERO luck. I didnt get her 1 box drop til my second to last run on blue RP.

• A lot of people doing the event solo, so that's the reason. Also, i don't had so much trouble to find a party to perumagion yesterday, i think it's more like the time you can enter the game and the time you are able to wait to find a party.

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

@Aist You mention the drop rate seems the same no matter the difficulty. I didn't run different difficulties lastnight but I ran two characters full RP and I feel like they have the same drop rate no matter what RP boost you have.

I was getting one costume box every 10-15 runs on MoW, purple and blue RP.

My luck is terrible tho, I got 3sets of boots, 1 pants and 2 invisible.

• If you see having shitty rng just log out for approx. 10-15 minutes to reset session and hope to hit better streak with next login. Been doing that for past 2 days on 5 alts and I'm averagin' 4 pieces per 200 RPs per character.

• for me here are nothing rng just farm and farm so it will come this day or another one like me yesterday 5 boxes full rp and friend got 10 boxes xD and today on main me 12 boxes he 5 or 6 xD its always like that one day u lucky 2nd not or other like that if u wanna see what is rng go try cabal online where dungs what give u something good take more than 5min not 30sec... xD and 1 ppl can get something what worth 15b in 1-10runs max while rest even after 5000 runs nothing dropped like that so that is rng u get something in 1 day or not even in a half year or even year xD

back to topic
    today main full rp -12 costume boxes
    alt1 Purple rp- 3costume boxes
    alt2 Purple rp- 0 costume boxes
    alt3 Purple rp- 4 costume boxes
    alt4 -----------------------------------------

@Eryczak said:

alt2 Purple rp- 0 costume boxes

lol, I know how that feels. Its like :is this character broken? my catspaw did full RP on HARD with devotion+fractured memory buff+prosperity potion and got 1 box..

it really is totally random like you said. difficulty/group or solo/buffs/potions...none seem to matter much

• I suggest just waiting for a cash shop box instead of killing yourself.

@Vesporax said:
    I suggest just waiting for a cash shop box instead of killing yourself.

1 day and I am only missing one piece. Its not too bad, plus you get tons of souls and keystones. Also got a t8 gun for Ecalir and a couple t8 rings. So its been pretty worth it.

• 2EndLifes4u2EndLifes4u Member ✭✭

they need to check moa drop rate warrior chest 0 chest from there with purple but 24 chest in bella with green it cant be rng bad luck

edited October 2017

@2EndLifes4u said:
    they need to check moa drop rate warrior chest 0 chest from there with purple but 24 chest in bella with green it cant be rng bad luck

I feel terrible for people stuck with MOA. If my rogue costume was in MOA I wouldnt even bother. i hate that place so much. Even Peru is better. At least the difficulty doesnt seem to matter so at worst you can plow through it on easy or normal.

• 2EndLifes4u2EndLifes4u Member ✭✭

simple i just gave up not worth the time to waste on that dungeon i could farm 20 mil on bella + huge badges horde i guess its better then farming a costume that has bad color and cant be dyed
    if the costume was exchangeable and the material for the exchange can be farmed this would be better and equal for all but allmeme knows no equal from cbt start

edited October 2017

I wish the costume pieces were account bound til equipped(not the box). I have 3 Rogues.

I have wasted like 8 boxes on my WG trying to get the last piece and ended up getting duplicates. I could have given them to my other rogues, but since you cant bank the contents of the box you can only bank the box..I didnt know whats in them til i open them and have to end up turning the pieces into badges instead of giving them to my other rogues that could have used them

• @2EndLifes4u said:

They still drop in the green rp? o:

@Kurumina said:

@2EndLifes4u said:

they CAN i guess, but of the 2 character i spent an hour or so on green in, i saw zero drops, but i guess anything is possible.

• I'm still pretty salty about the reaper costume being Youla outfit... So this event is literally nothing but me salvaging all the boxes for free badges :)

• 4 Perumagion Pathway EASY mode = 2 box...

• deltisdeltis Member

Perumagion Pathway extreme solo with potion ~90 purple rp: yesterday 5, today 2

• @Kurumina said:

@2EndLifes4u said:

yeap I got 1 box and a dim weap at same time on green rp XD

• @Sn4ky said:

@Kurumina said:

@2EndLifes4u said:

yeap I got 1 box and a dim weap at same time on green rp XD

Just curious, what difficult, extreme?

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

@R3M3MB3R3D said:
    I'm still pretty salty about the reaper costume being Youla outfit... So this event is literally nothing but me salvaging all the boxes for free badges :)

What? When I logged in on Wednesday night a few hours after patch I saw a few people with the full lael costume. One of them was you.
    (yes I realize its not reaper)

Not sure how it means nothing to you if you went ham on day one. I mean, I'm still at 4/9 pieces on day 3 lol.

• @DownIoad said:
    What? When I logged in on Wednesday night a few hours after patch I saw a few people with the full lael costume. One of them was you.
    (yes I realize its not reaper)

Not sure how it means nothing to you if you went ham on day one. I mean, I'm still at 4/9 pieces on day 3 lol.

I love the Lael costume, don't get me wrong. I actually have it and have been using it in Mobile for a long time. So when it became available here I wanted it on ONE of my toons at least, I'm still missing what passes for shoes on the costume but every duplicate and 'invisible' piece Ive salvaged for more badges. My problem is there were so many options of costumes they could've gone with for my main, the Vamp, but they went with one that was really similar to something already available to us instead of something relatively unique and far more interesting.

• RipleyWRipleyW Member

I'm not in love with Youla's costume, but it's just fine..I want it only because it's exclusive NPC costume and who knows it might never be available again...But it's so hard to solo with less than 45k CR and there's almost no party for Perumagion with slightly higher cr so some of us can join at least hard difficulty, Like owner of this thread said, ppl seem to be doing only Warrior and Rogue costume, I didn't get any piece yet well 2/7, I think I'm going to miss this event only cuz it's hard to find party...I've shout with gigaphone yesterday many times to see if there are any reaper costume farms, to no avail. It's really sad how no one wants to do PP and MoW. even tho it's not dye-able I would want it in my costume collection :(

@RipleyW said:
    I'm not in love with Youla's costume, but it's just fine..I want it only because it's exclusive NPC costume and who knows it might never be available again...But it's so hard to solo with less than 45k CR and there's almost no party for Perumagion with slightly higher cr so some of us can join at least hard difficulty, Like owner of this thread said, ppl seem to be doing only Warrior and Rogue costume, I didn't get any piece yet well 2/7, I think I'm going to miss this event only cuz it's hard to find party...I've shout with gigaphone yesterday many times to see if there are any reaper costume farms, to no avail. It's really sad how no one wants to do PP and MoW. even tho it's not dye-able I would want it in my costume collection :(

difficulty seems to matter little in these costume drops. I got plenty of drops on EASY on my alts. Also, note that you can and will get just about the same amount of costume drops on Green RP as Purple. To be honest, nothing seems to really matter for these costumes. I got the bulk of my 9/9 on green RP and a lot of those from my alts on Easy.