We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower.

Upcoming (Timing TBD) Development Roadmap

One of our original goals with Kritika Online was to do our best to provide transparency to you, the community, about upcoming updates. We're hoping that these Development Roadmap posts accomplish exactly that! If you missed our latest update, you can check it out here.

This is a brief outline of content tthat's planned for the future, with timing to be announced.

Upcoming (Timing TBD)

• The Prodigy class (or “Noblia,” as some of you may know her)
  • The Monk class
  • Level expansion to 70
  • More EX-Danger Zones
  • Imprints
  • Sky Dancer

UPDATE 12/1/2017: We've made an update to the development roadmap! https://kritika.enmasse.com/news/posts/what-s-next-for-kritika-v600-update

• The Prodigy class (or “Noblia,” as some of you may know her)
  • The Monk class
  • More EX-Danger Zones
  • Sky Dancer

UPDATE 4/13/2018: We've made an update to the development roadmap! https://forums.enmasse.com/kritika/discussion/5268/april-13-development-roadmap-updates/p1?new=1

• Additional Weapon Enhancement—A new way to get even more power out of your weapons.
  • Arena Adjustment—Adding new challenges and new rewards to Arena.
  • Various skill rebalances across classes.
  • Adding New Dye Options
  • Pet Gear

Comments

• NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭

so no new dungeons until next year? what are the top geared players are supposed to do then?

• TheFeederTheFeeder Member ✭✭

@NAWAXEYNR5 said:
    so no new dungeons until next year? what are the top geared players are supposed to do then?

farm, grind, and do the same dailies you've been doing since launch. Don't expect too much change in 1 year.

• 2EndLifes4u2EndLifes4u Member ✭✭

if recent steam player saw this they will downvote the game 3 month with no content eme what are u thinking ? so 6 month of grinding bella and who knows what next maybe no new content in feb too
    no i dont blame allm because the other server who follow KR path wasnt this slow so we know who is approving and suggesting these roadmaps to them

sorry eme but this is too much of bad decision from u already

enslave allm and make them revamp everything and code from the scratch is gone too far they need to develop 2 nd awakening !! and our highness master mind have to force them to revamp such like imprint just put it like it is we dont care anymore is better then 3 month of no content our founder elite will be gone and we still playing lvl 65 content gg eme nice nice claps

• I had fairly low expectations based on previous patches and this is still disappointing news. Some people will have farmed Bella as the centerpiece of their end game content for six months if this roadmap doesn't include new content/dungeons.

Right now there is;

Shattered Table twice per week. I wish the entry restriction was different. I'd rather grind it out on my main than cycle through alts, but that is neither here nor there.

Fractured Memories which are pretty fun until you start to hit the massive defense wall in the higher floors which makes no sense if there is no new content planned for 3 months to improve our CR, so unless you have a Shadowmage buddy and enjoy hitting the res button to cheese out higher floors there really isn't much advancement there either.

Xanadu that only a small percentage of the population can afford to do to grind out impossible charm costs (1000 spooky for 1 charm?).

Starhenge which has been around since June? I'm not sure I started around August. Belladonna farm for souls to turn into other souls or letters and drops to salvage for keystones. Three other dungeons that exist solely to do twice for daily quests/etherforce.

Skyship letter rotations, a 64-65 dungeon that is the best source of hammers, scrolls, and kritium.

And that is it? That is all the 'end game' content Kritika will have for a six-month cycle? A twice per week dungeon, a three-room grindfest in Bella, a set of dungeons that drop four pieces of new gear and mats for unobtainable crafting costs, and skyship letter rotations. Holiday events are neat and all, but they should be sideshows, not 'content' you place on a roadmap.

The PVP stuff may be good. I'm glad it is being looked at. I'm not a PVPer but they should have content too. Fishing sounds nice I suppose. Arena class rankings are a welcome change, but Arena is pretty flawed in its current state and probably should have another rework. Pet stuff being pushed back is disappointing. Guild end-game activities sound great, but sadly I don't think there will be many guilds around to make use of this feature if the roadmap stays as is.

Lastly, is there any hope for the Legendary Boss Artifact active being fixed? Maybe get the person or persons that hot-fixed up the Halloween accents on the job? They seem to be pretty on top of things they squashed that bug/feature in less than 32 hours. We are on like month four or five of this bug.

• We haven't had any good content in the past 4 months, and now you're making the players wait another 3+ months. Why prioritize PvP when its something the vast majority of players don't even involve themselves in? Literally the only farmable dungeon is bella, and with the current plan, the players are going to be doing that for at least 3 more months

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭
    edited October 2017

where are the other 65 dungeons??

keeping us too long on a certain gearset will get rough, once the 70 patch hits and all our current gear is crap... (with exception of a few key items like bella helm...)

• @G3Y5PW6H5F said:

@Tontuen said:
    We haven't had any good content in the past 4 months, and now you're making the players wait another 3+ months. Why prioritize PvP when its something the vast majority of players don't even involve themselves in? Literally the only farmable dungeon is bella, and with the current plan, the players are going to be doing that for at least 3 more months

"Why prioritize PvP when its something the vast majority of players don't even involve themselves in?" Maybe because there's no system in place which makes players want to pvp... so they want to change it with this.. why don't you think a little..? Introducing match making is a good thing.

And why do you want dungeons to be released so fast? If they do release it now, once you farm all the items you need you're just going to come back here and complain for more to be released.

Nice meme. eme doesn't even have a system in place that makes people want to PvE anymore. I'd be fine with the PvP additions if there were additions to PvE but there are none.

Why do I want dungeons to be released so fast? You realize we haven't had any new farmable dungeons whatsoever. Like ETE3F545CN said, ST can only be done 2x per week, and only a certain group of people can get into Xanadu. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about here. We haven't got anything other than Bella and Skyship, which has been in the game since the start.

@G3Y5PW6H5F do u even realized we are still missing arround 20 dung in lvl 65 content ? i believe half of them will be skipped but imprint and lvl 70 when ? if this is how the update goes the game will die before it hits half of the game road

ppl dont care if eme just took this game this is not how it work for this game generation push the true end game then slow down as much as they want to release contents i am not gonna compare to how many kr game that published to west market and their priority was to push max lvl as the other server and last revamp last of everything then they slow down but eme doesnt follow this u know rot at lvl 65 4 ever

• fun stuff. I think keeping the roadmap showing 3 months out to be more streamlined than waiting 3 months then posting 3 more at the end of those 3 months would help! Also some of the stuff that's listed on the roadmap good to know if it's been delayed(like pet revamp, 3 month delay is pretty big for the pet lovers out there to be just finding out when they thought they were gonna be waiting a week more?((still confused there cause is still listed in he October roadmap but again in January on saying October one fell through))) after reading above there have been dungeons coming out just because they are 2 minute dungeons that you can whiz through and burn out your rp in 30 minutes(bella) doesn't make them nonexistent. They have their on unique gear and the evo system helps keep that gear on par with current lvl cap content. while I agree on the Xanadu grind being a lil too high it's there nonetheless and can be done. Also while there is no limit on these things being added currently, some sort of frame might be helpful(like "over the next 3-4 months""within the next 6 months" etc) for all we know something on this list could come out in 2 weeks! which would be awesome of course!

• kvaziokvazio Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@Myrias said:
    where are the other 65 dungeons??

keeping us too long on a certain gearset will get rough, once the 70 patch hits and all our current gear is crap... (with exception of a few key items like bella helm...)

You will have to give up the bella helm in 70 patch for a better one and for the sake of a new system which it's english name is TBA, where you need certain stat from more recent gear to have your stats be 100% useful in a dungeon

its prime attribute its already translated (resolve- finesse - Will) if that what u mean

second we dont know about the future balance if they will remove the property such as hp cut for the boss hp

there is no cr req in arena + no property disable every 1 will take 3 item which are bella hat + titan weapon + meme poison earring = 1 shot if they all proc in the same time for both boss

• @xThisGuyx said:
    after reading above there have been dungeons coming out just because they are 2 minute dungeons that you can whiz through and burn out your rp in 30 minutes(bella) doesn't make them nonexistent. They have their on unique gear and the evo system helps keep that gear on par with current lvl cap content. while I agree on the Xanadu grind being a lil too high it's there nonetheless and can be done. Also while there is no limit on these things being added currently, some sort of frame might be helpful(like "over the next 3-4 months""within the next 6 months" etc) for all we know something on this list could come out in 2 weeks! which would be awesome of course!

For people that are already geared out, there is nothing keeping them in this game since it seems that there will be no new content until Feb next year

• inb4 it takes another year for Monk to be released...

• Is this for real? No new instances for the next 3 months?

• 5DP4TWDGHA5DP4TWDGHA Member, KOL

OK this game lacks PVE content. PvE is just grind if u haven't noticed it already. Why would anyone wanna keep grinding on and on? A PvE player will just get gears by grinding for hundreds of hours just to grind more and finally when nothing is left they come to forums and start shouting like what u guys are doing. And also this game just came hasn't been out for long. So its best for the game and us to make the game friendly and get more people in the game. I know the highest geared players have nothing more to do anymore. So the thing EME can do is add instances. If these instances are new instances which requires higher CR which all of u seem to be requesting then unfortunately all the future players will be discouraged to play this game coz they won't want to grind more just to grind these. And if they add some instances like FM it'd be the same thing and people will get bored in 2-4 weeks.
    But if they focus too much on PvE the game will be lesser appealing to new players as PVP becomes the spare key which u will almost never use or talk about. So the best thing EME can do is get the players interested on PvP.
    Also if u are asking what should higher CR players do? Go create a guild only you guys have chance to become guild masters of great guilds of tomorrow. Once 70 comes everything u grinded now will become complete trash. The best thing u can do is farm gold and kreds and prepare for 70. Also just enjoy the Psion. If PvP felt boring before now it wont be boring when Psion comes out.
    C'mon guys they are trying their best so we should also appreciate what they are doing.

• @Masazumi said:

@5DP4TWDGHA said:
    OK this game lacks PVE content. PvE is just grind if u haven't noticed it already. Why would anyone wanna keep grinding on and on? A PvE player will just get gears by grinding for hundreds of hours just to grind more and finally when nothing is left they come to forums and start shouting like what u guys are doing. And also this game just came hasn't been out for long. So its best for the game and us to make the game friendly and get more people in the game. I know the highest geared players have nothing more to do anymore. So the thing EME can do is add instances. If these instances are new instances which requires higher CR which all of u seem to be requesting then unfortunately all the future players will be discouraged to play this game coz they won't want to grind more just to grind these. And if they add some instances like FM it'd be the same thing and people will get bored in 2-4 weeks.
    But if they focus too much on PvE the game will be lesser appealing to new players as PVP becomes the spare key which u will almost never use or talk about. So the best thing EME can do is get the players interested on PvP.
    Also if u are asking what should higher CR players do? Go create a guild only you guys have chance to become guild masters of great guilds of tomorrow. Once 70 comes everything u grinded now will become complete trash. The best thing u can do is farm gold and kreds and prepare for 70. Also just enjoy the Psion. If PvP felt boring before now it wont be boring when Psion comes out.
    C'mon guys they are trying their best so we should also appreciate what they are doing.

I'm sorry but people thinking this is what makes us so disappointed with the state of the game.
    Actual high CR implies having finally reached the end of the game with nothing else do. What exactly they have to farm or grind when they already have more gold, Kred and gear than half of this game's population? Their guilds are high level already just from this. What to do when there is nothing else to farm or no reason to grind gold/Kred because there is no content coming up at all? When you hit the endgame you are now supposed to stock money for the new content that is coming but sadly there is nothing coming at all if you read the roadmap so why farm? I'll let you know that you don't need over 3 months to farm for something.
    Also do you seriously think every single player in this game will be playing Psion once she is released? To tell you the truth people might try her but they will not main after all the investment on their actual main characters. There's people out there that can instantly gear Eclair as soon she is out and still have the gold and Kred to spare and once they reach the high CR what is there for them to do?
    I'm trying to keep it simple and civil but there is absolutely no reason for this massive content drought I think it's pretty offensive for your community.
    As if it wasn't enough there's barely any sales (New costumes that are not gacha please) or casual events (Not talking about the mandatory seasonal ones) to keep the community somewhat in check.
    I don't think I understand or will ever understand the what the new players want meme (Why exactly the idea of new content scares them? Why they hate the catching up game but they just recently started? Isn't that how it works? Why they want PvP instead of new PvE content? Can't they just play other games if they want PvP? Why they have so much power over people that have been playing since day 1 and are experienced and overgeared?)

On a personal opinion I don't care about PvP or why it should be important enough.
    Why exactly is this a big deal? Take a look at other games, those that are currently with strong actual PvP content as one of their major sell points, when they started the PvP content was solid meaning that was their aim from the beginning. When this game was out the pvp mode was restricted, unbalanced and pretty poor. Nothing much has changed. I hate doing PvP dailies because is the only way I can get arena coins since I'm stuck in this horrible designed arena (Don't make this an entire monthly patch ever again please).
    I never heard of Kritika announced for the PvP but for the intense PvE action, the crazy combos, the cool characters and aesthetics and I have been following this game since it was released in KR with only 3 classes, never saw or read about people making a big fuzz about the PvP. If this game wanted PvP to be a strong asset they should invest in it later, nowadays just because some people are being vocal about it someone assumed the entire community of this game wanted a PvP shift and we got actual game content delayed because of this, if anything I see this PvP idea slowly killing the game because it's not a strong or good point to focus right now when we are lacking content.
    Take a look at Mabinogi Heroes, it never had good PvP content but it was there because why not, sadly it was and it is still trash but people wanted something out of it, and only years after content it became a focus because literally there was nothing else to add to the game that's when you should bother with PvP mode in this game.

Seriously? You just want them to pump out something new for you to play with the moment you get bored each time? Come on people, grow up and learn about the gaming industry, as well as realizing that other people are playing this game and still getting into it. The game wasn't made just for you, it was made for all players, and another thing, maybe some people don't get bored after doing the same thing? People that can actually appreciate the combat system, animation/art style, and little things in the game. People that aren't spoiled by games today with high expectations and the attention spans of squirrels. And Psion is out, big news people are already wanting to switch and main her. @SDP4TWDGHA was right with what they said, they understand how games work and how people should be thinking. And really, you said nothing on the roadmap is new? They're releasing the regional boss soon with new gear, stop whining. Just enjoy the game and actually appreciate it rather than being ungrateful and spoiled. Don't know how you're telling En Masse how to run their game and work the PvP, obviously they've been doing just fine with Tera, they know what they're doing. I'm personally not interested in PvP, but PvP and PvE should be equally worked on. Some people like PvP (A lot of people actually, myself excluded). And you say the PvP is so awful, maybe that's the reason they're trying to work on it? You seem to want things done based on the feelings of a certain portion of the playerbase, without consideration of the others. So many games don't have any events at all, such as WoW (Which has been going for the longest time), this game actually does have events, don't complain just because they aren't back-to-back every time. You're probably just used to Korean mmos spamming event after event and sale after sale to grab money and keep you 24/7 online for an event to spend more money, and without it you just blame the game. You don't have experience running a game, they do. Bottom line.

• @JustAnUchiha rly, u say "They're releasing the regional boss soon with new gear, stop whining. Just enjoy the game and actually appreciate it rather than being ungrateful and spoiled" but let me ask u somethink, ok they will release this new dungeon like ST, so 2 entry per week with possible entry bug and that's all, u will complete this dungeon in half hour mb even in 1 hour and that's all, u can log out and come back next week, coz ppl alrdy rly bored with bella and skyship letters as only farmable content. And dont forget that fact, that this game alrdy here for 5 months, and they wanna leave us with bella and skyship letters for 3 month more....especially considering that fact how far away we from korean version. They need rly speed up their content release.

• NY5CLDALAJNY5CLDALAJ Member, KOL

OMG, finally i found why there is no nobelia and sky dancer class in the game lol ^^

• NY5CLDALAJNY5CLDALAJ Member, KOL

we some people can play nobelia and sky dancer class and not us ? And when the are gonna see the light on kritika online ? i really want to know because after the monk , i want another class ! (because i like to see the spell) ;)

• XPM59PTWG4XPM59PTWG4 Member, KOL

Anyone has an idea of when are we going to get Noblia? Or are we only gonna get to know when they release it?

• D5NLCLAX7RD5NLCLAX7R Member, KOL

What about Valkyrie 2nd awakening ?

• NyghtomenNyghtomen Member

Ok,a few things actually..jus' a few thoughts/suggestions...What's goin on mages??? Kinda sad one of the first base-classes still doesn't have a Second Awakening Next,the Friend Shop..there's a good few slots still empty think we should get those filled in,say w/ items like rp pots/pies,the elemental potions maybe,perhaps even throw a lil'somethin in for the pets like name change/unbound tickets.Also..Guilds..can we see some more done w/Guild Shops? As a CBTer I remember when the 30-day Elites were in the Guild Shop..now I Ain't sayin bring the 30-days back but a'least the 3-day and maybe throw some Dragonbone Fishing Rods in too maybe even throw in somethin for pets there too jus' more pricey,since it is Guild Shop make'em work for it via GP-Contributions like say Pet Evo Pills and/or coins_. Finally Make ALL MATS ACCOUNT TRADEABLE,makes no sense they once were hence the reason people made multiple alts to begin with and now we got characters we rarely next to never play anymore sittin on hundreds if not thousands of mats we can't even touch/use anymore. In short,the issues I see currently - all mats should be account tradeable again - Make certain items like Dragonbone Rods/Pet Coins/Name Change Tickets/RP Pots/ 3 and/or 30-Day Elite more accessible via updating/filling-in slots in the Friend/Guild Shop and of course last but not least Finish Second Awakenings

• rem7528rem7528 Member, KOL

raid is not implemented yet?
    Do you do it? I will not do that?