We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Things to be fixed with eclair thread

Uber Edge (her gauge) lv 4 does work but ONLY applies to skills that are on cooldown before activation not during activation. Is this intended?

"Decrease skill cooldown by 5 seconds when guage activated"

Feel free to add more

Comments

• I think her skill "fire!" lv 4 isn't working too. It's doesn't seem to stun enemies with ultra OR I missing something?

• QuintinwQuintinw Member

@FGXGALKAJE said:
    Uber Edge (her gauge) lv 4 does not work. "Decrease skill cooldown by 5 seconds when guage activated"

Feel free to add more

It does work. You probably don't notice it working though since it happens instantly.

• MasazumiMasazumi Member

Am I the only one that feels like she doesn't do too much damage? Almost 80k CR and hard mode SH takes a lot I noticed this since I did the tutorial and ran out of mana very fast and basics were barely doing damage (8-10 dmg).
    Also what is wrong with her skill points? It's strange I have to either to not get some skills or barely invest in them to make a decent kit, by no means I'm saying they are not enough because that's how much points she gets at 65 but it feels more like her skills set and points are off? Like if she needs more levels for the skill set to be viable.

• LiegeXILiegeXI Member, KOL

To add to Masazumi's point, personally I feel that psion is definitely a "sustain" dps type class, she doesn't burst but has very high combo capability, which balances out with what her kit does I feel. The mana issue was solved when I rolled mana along with health on every armor piece, at 3500 mana on my 132k CR éclair in pts it only got below 20% in long winded ST boss fights, the rest barely ever saw it go down. The skill points seems a bit weird at first but its basically the same thing except she has nearly half the skills other classes do, which is why I believe they did that, as well as her over edge in place of other classes EX skills.

@FGXGALKAJE I also can confirm its working, it does it instant so it took me more than a few times to notice even while watching for it heh.

• @LiegeXI said:
    To add to Masazumi's point, personally I feel that psion is definitely a "sustain" dps type class, she doesn't burst but has very high combo capability, which balances out with what her kit does I feel. The mana issue was solved when I rolled mana along with health on every armor piece, at 3500 mana on my 132k CR éclair in pts it only got below 20% in long winded ST boss fights, the rest barely ever saw it go down. The skill points seems a bit weird at first but its basically the same thing except she has nearly half the skills other classes do, which is why I believe they did that, as well as her over edge in place of other classes EX skills.

@FGXGALKAJE I also can confirm its working, it does it instant so it took me more than a few times to notice even while watching for it heh.

What do you mean is working? What is? Could you elaborate on that? If its the uber passive, i have tested many times and it doesnt work. Im not sure how you did, but i recommend testing only activating the passive only and check the cooldown

• LiegeXILiegeXI Member, KOL
    edited October 2017

I'll check again later tonight and post back to be sure try and record it perhaps on my end.

Edit: It does in fact work, just tested in training grounds on EX-caliber move, used it, activated uberedge and it wen down by the specified cutdown in seconds. Try it there and report back, as far as I'm saying its definitely working.

• WLKE4E45GCWLKE4E45GC Member, KOL

All classes currently in the game share a same skill called "Combat Mastery."

Psion on PTS also has "Combat Mastery",but her skill is different to the original and is only level 23 compared to level 33.
    Is this as intended? This is 800% total attack power vs 4200% total attack power.
    https://imgur.com/a/Q7y2A

• @LiegeXI said:
    I'll check again later tonight and post back to be sure try and record it perhaps on my end.

Edit: It does in fact work, just tested in training grounds on EX-caliber move, used it, activated uberedge and it wen down by the specified cutdown in seconds. Try it there and report back, as far as I'm saying its definitely working.

I just tested and it indeed works. I was testinf it during activation not before.

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

Remove oh yeah spamshot i-frame in pvp