We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Is arena rank bugged?

I did arena on 2 or 3 of my alts, but my ranking isn't showing on any of them ?
Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• JasonflyJasonfly Member ✭✭

The rankings are only updated once per day, usually around RP reset. So they should show up tomorrow.

And yea, you read it right, 2018 and no real time rankings. Mind blown.

• LokichaLokicha Member
    edited November 2017

@Jasonfly said:
    The rankings are only updated once per day, usually around RP reset. So they should show up tomorrow.

Problem is I did arena yesterday and the day before that, so there is no way that the rankings should be blank for me. :neutral:
    Is it?

• JasonflyJasonfly Member ✭✭

@Lokicha said:

@Jasonfly said:

Problem is I did arena yesterday and the day before that, so there is no way that the rankings should be blank for me. :neutral:
    Is it?

Dont know then. Maybe you didnt clear high enough with the alts and the ranking only starts ranking people from a certain rank? Either way, try double checking and clearing again to see if its still blank tomorrow. Else the only remaining option is trying to send a report ticket since eme doesnt read the forum anyway.

• ImSmileyImSmiley Member ✭✭
    edited November 2017

yes happened to me as well i've sent a ticket to them i hope it gets solved

also i did few floors after the reset and rewards were given but still my rank was not listed on the leaderboard

Kritika Client 20171118 165807152

• welcome to kritibugska online