We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Weapons past +15

I've gotten no enhancer's blessing when upgrading my weapon to +16 using inferior whetstones. I've attempted enhancing about 10+ times already and not a single percentage of any kind is showing up? Is it that the inferior whetstone value is so low past +15 its not worth anything? do higher grade stones also show this same issue or is it just me / my client / a bug ?

Comments

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

You have to use progressive or higher to increase the chance on a fail.

• TheFeederTheFeeder Member ✭✭

Damn... so I just wasted hammers basically.

• @TheFeeder said:

Basically it gets pretty p2w after +15 although I suppose it's not COMPLETELY p2w since u can get 40 progressives per day per char for souls and like 30-120 per week from dailies and some extras as actual drops from ext dungeons I believe. Luckily the bonus after +15 is pretty ordinary and not something broken like the +15 bonuses.

TLDR over +15 isn't for casuals.

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

The best path for +16 and 17 is using the enhancing boosters you get from arena or Pandoras, or the purple whetstones (also from arena/pandoras). Once getting to around 5-6 enhancers blessing percentage you can use green, or white if you feel lucky.

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

@knight6 said:

@TheFeeder said:

Basically it gets pretty p2w after +15 although I suppose it's not COMPLETELY p2w since u can get 40 progressives per day per char for souls and like 30-120 per week from dailies and some extras as actual drops from ext dungeons I believe. Luckily the bonus after +15 is pretty ordinary and not something broken like the +15 bonuses.

Not really. You can still try to enhance and succeed. Don't even know for sure if this enhancer's blessing is important. And green whetstones drop from bella pretty often, along with dailies, you can do 3-4 tries per day and save hammers for other pieces of your gear which are not at +15 yet. And of course you can buy whetstone box for 995 kreds in emp store which give enhancer blessings and whetstone 4. 995 kreds is not that much, I get enough kreds here and there just playing game. And also you can buy whetstones on ah or via personal trade. So it's not rly p2w.

• @RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@knight6 said:

@TheFeeder said:

Not really. You can still try to enhance and succeed. Don't even know for sure if this enhancer's blessing is important. And green whetstones drop from bella pretty often, along with dailies, you can do 3-4 tries per day and save hammers for other pieces of your gear which are not at +15 yet. And of course you can buy whetstone box for 995 kreds in emp store which give enhancer blessings and whetstone 4. 995 kreds is not that much, I get enough kreds here and there just playing game. And also you can buy whetstones on ah or via personal trade. So it's not rly p2w.

Sorry I think I just simply have a very different Idea of what is p2w and like I stated it isn't COMPLETELY p2w.

• MCNDP66RNNMCNDP66RNN Member, KOL ✭✭

@knight6 said:

That's not true. 17 is pretty easy. Most of time it enchants from 16 to 17 at around 6% blessing from my experience. Plus I always buy 3 enchant booster scrolls(2-3m each) and use it after I hit 16, get 3% instantly and make it that much easier.

• @MCNDP66RNN said:

@knight6 said:

That's not true. 17 is pretty easy. Most of time it enchants from 16 to 17 at around 6% blessing from my experience. Plus I always buy 3 enchant booster scrolls(2-3m each) and use it after I hit 16, get 3% instantly and make it that much easier.

I have had a very different experience but I will take your word for it.

• Enchanted 4 different items to +17 comfortably without spending a dime. Combinantion of blessing scroll and purple whetstones to hit 6% or so, then spam away with whites until it goes up.

All the whetstones and blessing scrolls came from doing arena on alts. It's perfectly doable as f2p, you just need lots of alts.
    Heck that last sentence is the answer to just about all kritika issues ever.

• I already got +17 billhook and I didn't do anything with cash shop
    there was no P2W at all

but they nerfed the game bad so I haven't touched it since.
    Fuck hese developers man, they are the losers.

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017

I got lots of success with 3%-4% enhance blessing. But need to stack up those stones with alts and some letters runs for hammers.

• RipleyWRipleyW Member
    edited December 2017

I am glad I quit this. Now I moved to GW2 and Final Fantasy without draining my wallet so much. I don't feel like investing in a game that's ruined to the end.
    Also having to buy pandoras for enhancer and still, I'm not guaranteed to get one, just wanted to get it out there.
    So yeah, You have two choices be casual player who's going to farm his life out to get +17 weapon or to get to higher CR for new content or be a P2W player.

• Lol you dont need p2w in kritika lol...just dont have to be a kid who wants instant succes on first try..

• RipleyWRipleyW Member
    edited November 2017

Like I said I don't really find this game fun or interesting at all anymore, it's slowly becoming p2w and life-drainer if you mean to be top arena top pvp or so on and so forth, now I don't want to be the one who rubs it in everyone's face like "No, don't play Kritika it's terrible game, waste of time" so I simply won't argue about it I said my part that I don't like it, why I don't like it...etc,etc. ^^
    I respect ur opinion on Kritika, I expected more from it but devs are lazy and all so no point, full of bugs new content every 6 months (I know I exaggerated) but seriously, not everyone likes the same stuff.

@RipleyW so you quit, play 2 new games, and still come on this forum for what exactly? Not to mention all you post is garbage.

• @RipleyW said:
    Like I said I don't really find this game fun or interesting at all anymore, it's slowly becoming p2w and life-drainer if you mean to be top arena top pvp or so on and so forth, now I don't want to be the one who rubs it in everyone's face like "No, don't play Kritika it's terrible game, waste of time" so I simply won't argue about it I said my part that I don't like it, why I don't like it...etc,etc. ^^
    I respect ur opinion on Kritika, I expected more from it but devs are lazy and all so no point, full of bugs new content every 6 months (I know I exaggerated) but seriously, not everyone likes the same stuff.

than simple just have fun from game dont aim to be top at shi.ts what is arena - arena rewards still is no worth gold to try high floors- 142 only charm what can sell 20-40m and 145 or 146 its lvl7 gem random thats too no problem we will get in time without that reward so arena for now just do 1 time daily its dont say anything about player, just do content, have fun with it and thats all

• @RipleyW said:
    So yeah, You have two choices be casual player or P2W player.

I wonder how much people try play the game to say things like that, probably don't try at all. Anyway, it's your choice if you like the game or not, nobody is forcing you to play or like it, but don't come to forums to say things you don't know because you gave up before get anything in the game, like people said it's totally possible to +17 stuff without buying stuff, my +17 weapon and 2 accs i got only trading boss souls for whetstones.

• RipleyWRipleyW Member
    edited December 2017

It takes a lot of time to get to +17 without paying. Enjoy content? High CR requirement.
    Doing all dailies with alts to power my main, I spend most of my time on my alts rather than my main, and yes I don't find that fun at all!
    Doing all dailies 2/2, 5/5, PvP Dailies, SH runs for hero keystones and whatever there is in between, on all four or five alts is really tiring and boring. You literally can't progress in game without having alts, having to level up let's say Berserker to 65 which I don't enjoy playing at all just for the sake of devotion level or add him to collection of alts daily runs. (and many more classes)
    Constant bugs, lazy contents, they just simply don't care about the game, game is DED soon I tell you, already moved on Closers, same will happen to that, so for what?
    And therefore I quit Kritika, that's all.
    PS: Not to mention messed up Auction House, economy is zero in this game, materials so scarce, nothing in Auction House! Please. I could write paragraph.
    Besides, I still have people I talk on here from game, because I have removed game, why would you care what I'm doing on Forum anyways?
    You're so blinded @MCNDP66RNN you disagree with everyone on Forum who has anything bad to say about game, people respect ur opinions, you respect theirs.
    Telling someone all they post is a garbage? Just cause you disagree with them, kay then I call your posts garbage only because I disagree with it.
    People like you are ruining communities, you can be proud, I guess! Some people won't learn good manners no matter what, with that attitude "If I like the game, so must everyone" No, welcome to the real world all game communities have people talking good and bad stuffs of the game, just because you like the game doesn't give you permission to bash other people's head, learn to accept what others think, you have your say, fine, but don't have to be straight up a$$hole and call other people posts garbage.
    It's just what I think about Kritika and anyways it's just a game, chill out!
    I'll still have hope this game is going to get better and YES, you will still see me posting on this Forum, do you have problem with it?

• @RipleyW said:
    It takes a lot of time to get to +17 without paying. Enjoy content? High CR requirement.
    Doing all dailies with alts to power my main, I spend most of my time on my alts rather than my main, and yes I don't find that fun at all!
    Doing all dailies 2/2, 5/5, PvP Dailies, SH runs for hero keystones and whatever there is in between, on all four or five alts is really tiring and boring. You literally can't progress in game without having alts, having to level up let's say Berserker to 65 which I don't enjoy playing at all just for the sake of devotion level or add him to collection of alts daily runs. (and many more classes)
    Constant bugs, lazy contents, they just simply don't care about the game, game is DED soon I tell you, already moved on Closers, same will happen to that, so for what?
    PS: Not to mention messed up Auction House, economy is zero in this game, materials so scarce, nothing in Auction House! Please. I could write paragraph.
    Besides, I still have people I talk on here from game, because I have removed game, why would you care what I'm doing on Forum anyways?
    You're so blinded @MCNDP66RNN you disagree with everyone on Forum who has anything bad to say about game, people respect ur opinions, you respect theirs.
    Telling someone all they post is a garbage? Just cause you disagree with them, kay then I call your posts garbage only because I disagree with it.
    People like you are ruining communities, you can be proud, I guess! Some people won't learn good manners no matter what, with that attitude "If I like the game, so must everyone" No, welcome to the real world all game communities have people talking good and bad stuffs of the game, just because you like the game doesn't give you permission to bash other people's head, learn to accept what others think, you have your say, fine, but don't have to be straight up a$$hole and call other people posts garbage.
    I'll still have hope this game is going to get better and YES, you will still see me posting on this Forum, do you have problem with it?

Surprise surprise, it's a free mmo like any other you can play, or it becomes pay to win or they get money through cosmetic items, unfortunately kritika sells power but you can obtain everything playing the game. If you want to be a lazy player (it doesn't matter if you're casual or not), that's fine you play the way you want, whoever you should know the "power" you're looking for not gonna appear on your character by complaining while you look at the game doing nothing.
    Also you apparently changed your mind from impossible to "farm his life out", and yet i missing your point. I've been playing this game from almost 5 months, i have 3200 spare progresive whetstones on my main and i didn't used them only for my +16-17 stuff, so i don't have any clue on how many i could had if i didn't wasted them on +10 gear, i play 4-5 hours per day and don't play in fridays (i just log for 2/2 daily when i can), so how can this be farming my life out?

We don't even have too much content for all this drama. All the xanadu new dungeons have a 30k cr requeriment and you can do ST even with less than 200k, not mention it's our end game for now, besides that it's always bella farm for gear or improve gear. People already complaining about no new updates, even people who cannot do the actual content, so what's the point to lower cr requirement, just to people complaing even more that they have nothing to do in the game?

@RipleyW said:

This is another thing i don't understand, i never did SH on my alts mostly because i simple can't do it, don't have time neither patience for that and i had no problems to get where i am. Not mention the important things like 2/2, 5/5 and pvp dailies take less than a hour of my time playing in 3 alts, the rest time i have i play on my main, so i spend more time playing main than alts.
    Alts speed up everything but you can progress playing only one char, but anyway that's indeed sucks, sometimes i don't do dailies because i'm out of energy or simple don't feeling to do they, EME could make a different system to dailies and those stuff, something like the ideia on make badges account global, instead of you have 2 entries you have entries based on how many alts at lvl 65 you have or idk. But why the hell you playing classes you don't like and blaming the game because of it? If you're using alts just for dailies why not create the same class you main or classes you like, because if you play this game you probably like at least one class. lol

About AH and trade, do you remember the post that you and other people are saying the trade would save the game economy and i said the game shouldn't rely only on trade and everyone shitted on my head? Well, we have trade now and it's going for some while, good stuff, people are selling things cheaper and selling stuff they don't want to put on AH, but people are still in need of the most core thing of the game, materials, violet shard, golden shard, and a lot of other things that we don't have good places to farm. But that's nice right, we got trade, now we just have to sit and wait someone to show up selling the stuff you want and pray no one else have more money than you to waste on it. :P

And i don't want to intrude between you and MCNDP66RNN, but you're the same as him but instead of protecting you're attacking, i never read one of your posts that are not complaining about something in the game and you're always saying the same thing over and over. You say to people respect your opinion but you get angry with people who think the game is fine and start the "the game is dead" or "the game will die soon" talk with no reason, there's no real talk or discusion between you guys for the simple reason none of you develop what the real problem is, it just a passing of attacking and protecting that lead to nothing. But there's 2 big differences between he and you, he's not come to forum to just complain about everything, and if he have a conflict of ideias with someone else and he sees the other person is right he doesn't pretend that the other person doesn't exist just to keep talking about the same thing non stop.

• @RipleyW said:

Umad bro?

Much frustration for some1 who quitted...
    Btw if undont like dailies and alts..this is just not a game for you...why bother posting on forums is just beyond me...

This game can be played without high cr...
    Just not the end game...btw just like any other game dude...its stupid if u could do st with 10k cr....the game would be much faster dead...

edited December 2017

@NEKWXDR7TD said:

@RipleyW said:

Umad bro?

Much frustration for some1 who quitted...
    Btw if undont like dailies and alts..this is just not a game for you...why bother posting on forums is just beyond me...

This game can be played without high cr...
    Just not the end game...btw just like any other game dude...its stupid if u could do st with 10k cr....the game would be much faster dead...

LOL. I wonder the samething bro.

@RipleyW, This is why I call your post garbage. Thank you, @Kurumina

@Kurumina Said:
    And i don't want to intrude between you and MCNDP66RNN, but you're the same as him but instead of protecting you're attacking, i never read one of your posts that are not complaining about something in the game and you're always saying the same thing over and over. You say to people respect your opinion but you get angry with people who think the game is fine and start the "the game is dead" or "the game will die soon" talk with no reason, there's no real talk or discusion between you guys for the simple reason none of you develop what the real problem is, it just a passing of attacking and protecting that lead to nothing. But there's 2 big differences between he and you, he's not come to forum to just complain about everything, and if he have a conflict of ideias with someone else and he sees the other person is right he doesn't pretend that the other person doesn't exist just to keep talking about the same thing non stop.

• RipleyWRipleyW Member
    edited December 2017

Okay, you really took time to write paragraph. You like the game I don't right now, end of story, should've done it like this few posts ago instead calling posts garbage. Oh and I am so, so terribly sorry for not speaking 100% Grammarly correct English, you know because me and a lot of other people on here aren't from US ;)

There is really no point in arguing more.
    Besides, I saw ur posts, you are so rude to everyone who disagrees with you, so let's get this over with. You just can't take it when someone says negative things about Kritika.
    E.g "You don't compare apples and oranges, This isn't WoW" You were ready to argue with the person cause u thought he said WoW instead of MoW. The point is you're just lurking and waiting for someone to say negative or something that you disagree with to pick up a fight or insult person, but that's you as a person.
    I am not pesimistic about game all the time, like you think. I just don't like it now, I have hope it will change and that it will become less alt dependant, better drop rates to help and of course more new content and events.

• SpooklesSpookles Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

Game is a trainwreck. I have no clue how someone can enjoy doing the same crappy dailies over and over everyday on a small army of alts to make any progress. Kritika has fun combat, but everything else about this game is a dumpster-fire. So glad I finally got off this hamster wheel. It got me back into playing single player games that I can actually enjoy. You know, games where you dont have to repeat the same content on 20 different alts every day for months to get anywhere.

Defend the game all you want, someone has to. The devs and EME do not even care about it anymore. Just glad I gave up on this game also. What this game started out as was pretty fun. What it is now is a horrible cash grab with almost zero redeeming qualities.

edited December 2017

@RipleyW said:
    Okay, you really took time to write paragraph. You like the game I don't right now, end of story, should've done it like this few posts ago instead calling posts garbage. Oh and I am so, so terribly sorry for not speaking 100% Grammarly correct English, you know because me and a lot of other people on here aren't from US ;)

There is really no point in arguing more.
    Besides, I saw ur posts, you are so rude to everyone who disagrees with you, so let's get this over with. You just can't take it when someone says negative things about Kritika.
    E.g "You don't compare apples and oranges, This isn't WoW" You were ready to argue with the person cause u thought he said WoW instead of MoW. The point is you're just lurking and waiting for someone to say negative or something that you disagree with to pick up a fight or insult person, but that's you as a person.
    I am not pesimistic about game all the time, like you think. I just don't like it now, I have hope it will change and that it will become less alt dependant, better drop rates to help and of course more new content and events.

Actually no. I don't lurk. I just call out kids like you who talk nonsense and don't respect other people.

You say "respect other people's opinions"

You started this whole thread saying how getting to 17/17 is pay to win. 6 Different people posted after you saying it is not, and still you didn't approve of it and still continued to say how shit this game was.

• RipleyWRipleyW Member
    edited December 2017

@Spookles said:
    Game is a trainwreck. I have no clue how someone can enjoy doing the same crappy dailies over and over everyday on a small army of alts to make any progress.

>

Exactly, the game is too much alt dependant, it's un-enjoyable to repeat the same dailies on let's say 11 alts, this game started really good and the only thing I like about the game now is combat, but devs show no real interest in this game. I see the same people doing the crappy dailies over and over, all of the "new" players are some whale/elitist alt that they made, so yeah no new players, pvp lobby empty, people doing it only for the dailies and I could go on. They show no interest to community and the game, why should I be intrested in the game that's being neglected.

edited December 2017

@Spookles said:
    This dude above me live on these forums? Seriously. I have never seen someone so defensive about a video game before. Its unreal. Look at his post history.

What's wrong with defending a game people like? What have your post done anything for this game other than say how bad it is?

@Spookles said:
    After talking with this fucking idiot all morning I finally realized something. This is the type of moron this game is catering to. I uninstalled kritika and spent the whole day playing backlogged console games and old steam games. I had so much fun. You want me to spend months grinding for a chance at shitty gear in a dead-end game with no players that constantly releases broken patches and screws new players? >

hey EME. Fuck you and fuck this garbage game.
    Bye :)

I'm sure that's what people like reading.

edited December 2017

@Spookles said:

@MCNDP66RNN said:

@Spookles said:
    This dude above me live on these forums? Seriously. I have never seen someone so defensive about a video game before. Its unreal. Look at his post history.

What's wrong with defending a game people like? What have your post done anything for this game other than say how bad it is?

@Spookles said:
    After talking with this fucking idiot all morning I finally realized something. This is the type of moron this game is catering to. I uninstalled kritika and spent the whole day playing backlogged console games and old steam games. I had so much fun. You want me to spend months grinding for a chance at shitty gear in a dead-end game with no players that constantly releases broken patches and screws new players? >

hey EME. Fuck you and fuck this garbage game.
    Bye :)

I'm sure that's what people like reading.

I stand by my comment. Havent logged in since the day I made that post. First day I even looked at these forums in a while.

Good to see you are still here playing white knight for a game that no one cares about anymore though.

"A game no one cares about"

The guild I'm in has 20+ people on daily. And I still manage to find parties for everything for all my alts. Thanks for your opinion though.

@Spookles said:

@MCNDP66RNN said:
    The guild I joined has 20+ people on daily. And I still manage to find parties for everything. Again you are talking out of your ass. Thanks for your opinion though.

20 people. Wow, you are right, this game is thriving. I am all wrong. Look out WoW, look out PUBG, look out LOL...Kritika has TWENTY people playing almost every day!!!

Clearly you can't read. I said guild, not the whole population of the game.

edited December 2017

@Spookles said:

@MCNDP66RNN said:

@Spookles said:

@MCNDP66RNN said:
    The guild I joined has 20+ people on daily. And I still manage to find parties for everything. Again you are talking out of your ass. Thanks for your opinion though.

20 people. Wow, you are right, this game is thriving. I am all wrong. Look out WoW, look out PUBG, look out LOL...Kritika has TWENTY people playing almost every day!!!

Clearly you can't read. I said guild, not the whole population of the game.

sar·casm
    ˈsärˌkazəm/Submit
    noun
    the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
    synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing; irony; cynicism
    "well, it's easy to see that she got her biting sarcasm from her mother"

I don't see a point in arguing with you. You're not even debating anything to do with this topic or game. You already quit this game and still comes here to troll the forums just to make yourself feel better about quitting.

So I'm going to stop feeding your troll. Thanks for showing the kind of person you are though. Makes everyone want to agree with you.

• RipleyWRipleyW Member

Get off the Forums already @MCNDP66RNN luul, you reply to every post xDD