We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

All the high CR/SR people complaining about the new dungeon

Yet some reason you guys relished in new players having a horrible time gearing up.

Guess it's come full circle. You guys think "I have 300k CR why cant i solo the new dungeon". Yet new 65's are scratching their heads why they cant solo SH on Easy with 30k CR.

Here is a hint, its just going to get worse from here.

  • They lost a TON of people with the insane SH "shields".
  • The people that hung on were greeted with an idiotic CR/SR dungeon that was almost as absurd as SH with a shield (ST).
  • The people that bought their way through this or hung in there are now greeted with an even more ridiculous CR/SR dungeon that pretty much no one can do. Hell, they cant even show them doing it on stream without cheating godmode gear in.

-
Where do you think this is headed? You think they are going to fix this because you can't run this new dungeon? Most people still can't even run ST. Xanadu is still garbage and nerfed drop rates make it awful for new players. removed the keys needed for ST but made it 2 runs a week again. Where do you really think this is going?

Why would they fix this broken dungeon when they have straight up refused to fix anything?

They could have easily put Golden Port into the game now and made a huge bridge for everyone with gems/badges/charms/gear and made this game fun again, yet they decided to instead put in a dungeon 3% of the server can actually run.

I really look forward to buying my way through yet another tier of bad content. Whales pay with cash to get through it to get the CR/SR required, then everyone else pays them with gold. Really fun game you got going here. Problem is, no one is really doing the content. EME devs show themselves running the content with 10,000,000 CR and unkillable. Whales run the content with over double, maybe triple the CR/SR you say we need. Everyone else just buys runs from them with gold because the content isnt worth the hassle. At some point this game went from a fun, challenging game to who has their credit card or who has the most gold. No one is really doing this content. It is trash

Comments

  • rarii763rarii763 Member
    edited December 2017

    Im starting to think that they are making updates for to top 3-5% of the server because no one really has 450k CR or pvp's. Im a pure pve person in every game I play, and I have to say that I have never played a game where it take 2 months plus just to do old pve content. At the rate they are scaling the dungeons, by the time the year anniversary comes around, im going to be a least 5 to 6 months behind. I love this game but they need to tune these dungeons down at least 25-35% so people can enjoy it. They could at least look at the average CR on the server and scale the dungeons around there.

  • YavanaYavana Member
    edited December 2017

    People went on the PTS and gave them a ton of feedback and they didn't do anything with it. Almost everyone agreed the new dungeons were over tuned and the 2/2 weekly mechanic was despised by all parties. The 5 res for 4 people mechanic is maybe the worst idea I've seen yet on Kritika all it does is waste people's time and cause more loading screens.

    The game has basically been in open beta since June or whatever and they just slapped 'release' on it to lure Steam people in and maybe justify the existence of a cash shop. 70 is when the game will actually be fun maybe if you're an optimist, but too bad by then the horrible patches, lack of communication, and incompetence will have killed off the player base minus the few dozen people and their army of alts.

    But hey there is fishing and accents at least.

  • RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭
    edited December 2017

    Well, I'm personally 375k town cr (up to 600 in dung) and I can't clear both dungeons neither solo, nor with 4 man party. Titan's rage stopped me and us on third boss, which is impossible to kill with 4 300k cr party. When soloing I can barely do half of his hp bar. Abelard is impossible for me to solo because of his one-shots (and I have 36k sr) and regeneration, and in party we've cleared it once but there was a huuuuuge lag for all my party and I closed game from task manager. Others said it debugged after, and they were able to get drops, but I was waiting like minute before closing game :O I think real recommended cr on new dungeons is 500k. This is just insane.

  • @Yavana said:
    People went on the PTS and gave them a ton of feedback and they didn't do anything with it. Almost everyone agreed the new dungeons were over tuned and the 2/2 weekly mechanic was despised by all parties. The 5 res for 4 people mechanic is maybe the worst idea I've seen yet on Kritika all it does is waste people's time and cause more loading screens.

    The game has basically been in open beta since June or whatever and they just slapped 'release' on it to lure Steam people in and maybe justify the existence of a cash shop. 70 is when the game will actually be fun maybe if you're an optimist, but too bad by then the horrible patches, lack of communication, and incompetence will have killed off the player base minus the few dozen people and their army of alts.

    But hey there is fishing and accents at least.

    You do know, that you will have to farm and grind even harder when lvl 70 hits and reading trough many forums post I realized that many people here are BWC lazy trash that what to get everything by doing nothing.

  • @Spookles said:
    Yet some reason you guys relished in new players having a horrible time gearing up.

    Guess it's come full circle. You guys think "I have 300k CR why cant i solo the new dungeon". Yet new 65's are scratching their heads why they cant solo SH on Easy with 30k CR.

    Here is a hint, its just going to get worse from here.

    • They lost a TON of people with the insane SH "shields".
    • The people that hung on were greeted with an idiotic CR/SR dungeon that was almost as absurd as SH with a shield (ST).
    • The people that bought their way through this or hung in there are now greeted with an even more ridiculous CR/SR dungeon that pretty much no one can do. Hell, they cant even show them doing it on stream without cheating godmode gear in.

    -
    Where do you think this is headed? You think they are going to fix this because you can't run this new dungeon? Most people still can't even run ST. Xanadu is still garbage and nerfed drop rates make it awful for new players. removed the keys needed for ST but made it 2 runs a week again. Where do you really think this is going?

    Why would they fix this broken dungeon when they have straight up refused to fix anything?

    They could have easily put Golden Port into the game now and made a huge bridge for everyone with gems/badges/charms/gear and made this game fun again, yet they decided to instead put in a dungeon 3% of the server can actually run.

    I really look forward to buying my way through yet another tier of bad content. Whales pay with cash to get through it to get the CR/SR required, then everyone else pays them with gold. Really fun game you got going here. Problem is, no one is really doing the content. EME devs show themselves running the content with 10,000,000 CR and unkillable. Whales run the content with over double, maybe triple the CR/SR you say we need. Everyone else just buys runs from them with gold because the content isnt worth the hassle. At some point this game went from a fun, challenging game to who has their credit card or who has the most gold. No one is really doing this content. It is trash

    There's actually people trading alts in the new dungeon. So yes, they are people doing it.

    And it's called Ultimate extreme zone for a reason. I admit I can't clear myself but so what? When ST got released only a few selected could clear it, now a bunch of people can. Just like St, after some time, people will be able to run this too. Stop crying about everything.

  • .> @HXKLGAYHamster said:

    You do know, that you will have to farm and grind even harder when lvl 70 hits

    any chance you can expand on that? never played lvl 70 version.

  • YavanaYavana Member
    edited December 2017

    @HXKLGAYHamster said:

    You do know, that you will have to farm and grind even harder when lvl 70 hits and reading trough many forums post I realized that many people here are BWC lazy trash that what to get everything by doing nothing.

    I don't think anyone who plays these games is against grinding. But alt swapping three 2/2 dungeons and doing bella for 6 months+ isn't acceptable when there is plenty of other content they could have released.

  • No idea what you guys are talking about, we got the drop rate of a map you're supposed to farm for hours a day, paired with entrance limits that only let you clear it twice a week

    it's the best of both worlds

    because of that, I can progress faster if I stay dead while someone plays for me instead of actually doing stuff in the game with my own character

    new best in slot weapon is vineleaf on steroids

    WG can cancel spirit rider now

    I don't see anything wrong with this patch

    who needs when you got autofishing

  • MitikoMitiko Member, KOL

    Why is NA more difficult?

  • @Mitiko said:
    Why is NA more difficult?

    It's because $$$$$$$$$$$. The more of a gear check the new content is the more likely a player is going to spend money to able to do said content. That's how its always been with KRMMORPG ports from KR to the West. And frankly I am fed up with it.

    I mentioned this in another topic but I feel it's relevant here:

    Gear progression is a wonky. The next level up from SH gear is ST gear. I'm at 127k CR with my Valk atm and if I want to get the next tier of gear reliably I have to pay a high level player for a carry. Believe me when people start charging for something that should be done for free as a community.....something is wrong. Blade and Soul players started doing that because the raids gear check is so wonky that players started charging exorbitant amounts of money just for the "privilege" of being in their raid to get said gear. Once that started happening, I left BnS and came to this game.........only to find that this game is starting to do that too, and believe me that is making me sad.

    There are some that will look down on players complaining about the gear progression, but this kind of game design is NOT conducive to a community that fosters both old and new players.
    So, I am on a hiatus from this game till they either address this issue, or the level 70 content is out. Because I refuse to support the principle of paying for a carry just to get a shot at the new content.
    It's absurd.

  • ImSmileyImSmiley Member ✭✭

    @TYC5PJLT7Y said:

    @Mitiko said:
    Why is NA more difficult?

    It's because $$$$$$$$$$$. The more of a gear check the new content is the more likely a player is going to spend money to able to do said content. That's how its always been with KRMMORPG ports from KR to the West. And frankly I am fed up with it.

    I mentioned this in another topic but I feel it's relevant here:

    Gear progression is a wonky. The next level up from SH gear is ST gear. I'm at 127k CR with my Valk atm and if I want to get the next tier of gear reliably I have to pay a high level player for a carry. Believe me when people start charging for something that should be done for free as a community.....something is wrong. Blade and Soul players started doing that because the raids gear check is so wonky that players started charging exorbitant amounts of money just for the "privilege" of being in their raid to get said gear. Once that started happening, I left BnS and came to this game.........only to find that this game is starting to do that too, and believe me that is making me sad.

    There are some that will look down on players complaining about the gear progression, but this kind of game design is NOT conducive to a community that fosters both old and new players.
    So, I am on a hiatus from this game till they either address this issue, or the level 70 content is out. Because I refuse to support the principle of paying for a carry just to get a shot at the new content.
    It's absurd.

    How about friends? I dont know you but look you can find me on Europe server if you from there and i will offer you my "services" for free xD im broke af but i also started from 0 and i know the pain. Especially the 140k barier until you get a kholdor since st has no keys anymore.. if 1-4 st is enough for you then im happy to help , gonna go on some bella rampage too soon cause im out of gold so feel free to join remove "Im" from my forum nickname and you got my ign. Cheers

  • G3Y5PW6H5FG3Y5PW6H5F Member
    edited December 2017

    @TYC5PJLT7Y said:

    @Mitiko said:
    Why is NA more difficult?

    It's because $$$$$$$$$$$. The more of a gear check the new content is the more likely a player is going to spend money to able to do said content. That's how its always been with KRMMORPG ports from KR to the West. And frankly I am fed up with it.

    I mentioned this in another topic but I feel it's relevant here:

    Gear progression is a wonky. The next level up from SH gear is ST gear. I'm at 127k CR with my Valk atm and if I want to get the next tier of gear reliably I have to pay a high level player for a carry. Believe me when people start charging for something that should be done for free as a community.....something is wrong. Blade and Soul players started doing that because the raids gear check is so wonky that players started charging exorbitant amounts of money just for the "privilege" of being in their raid to get said gear. Once that started happening, I left BnS and came to this game.........only to find that this game is starting to do that too, and believe me that is making me sad.

    There are some that will look down on players complaining about the gear progression, but this kind of game design is NOT conducive to a community that fosters both old and new players.
    So, I am on a hiatus from this game till they either address this issue, or the level 70 content is out. Because I refuse to support the principle of paying for a carry just to get a shot at the new content.
    It's absurd.

    @PM733MHT79 said:
    Long story short it seems that the path of progression that ALLM has tried has been bad for the community as a whole. There is many things that can be fixed, changed or overhauled to make the game pleasurable for all of us. This takes time unfortunately because companies still have to make money for their investors along with the dev's having lives outside this game.

    The unfortunate part is that there can be such simple fixes such as

    • Min/max scaling for parties to incentivize grouping.
    • Clarity of CR/SR to do content solo to force accurate gear progression.
    • X Per person rez Limit instead of X Per group rez limit

      Furthermore just simple quality of life changes such as

    • Title, emblem, and etherforce account base

    • Easier/Multiple access to Kritium
    • Easier/ Multiple ways to access Badges (especially the higher level ones)

    Basically I enjoy the playing the game and I want to continue to enjoy playing it. I know there will be fixes that I will like and fixes I don't as with all games I play, All I know is eventually the game will be at a point that I will enjoy playing it again for sometime. I am just hoping it is sooner than later (Allm very slow to do good by games ex: Tera).

    You both make it seem like, the people who can clear it now were born with these items. Everyone started off in the boat as you. If they can gear up and clear the dungeon, so can you guys. Just because you guys found out about the game later, and started months later, doesn't mean the people who grinded since day 1 should penalized by making the dungeon weaker just because you guys refuse to gear up yourselves.

  • DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

    @TheRealBezerk how do we get 2k etherforce from fishing?

  • @DownIoad 30 white fish = 5 ether force, only works from 0-2000 so a nice way to start on alts

  • DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

    @TheRealBezerk said:
    @DownIoad 30 white fish = 5 ether force, only works from 0-2000 so a nice way to start on alts

    Sweet, I guess I missed that thanks.

  • Gotta love the "this is my experience and its good" so your argument is invalid. Posts. Let's see how much longer this game will last with this design.

  • TheRealBezerkTheRealBezerk Member
    edited December 2017

    @TYC5PJLT7Y Problem with your reply Is that it has nothing to do with "my experience". It's just facts about how the game used to be and how it is now. Go ahead and cry and whine all you want, doesn't change the fact that this game is MUCH easier for newer players than before. It usually takes some knowledge of the subject to be able to respond accurately about it. Most of the people responding or writing in the forums have no knowledge, play the game for a week and expect to be 600k CR, when others have spent months and months and still aren't there.

  • MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

    You know, I killed Abelard more than 20 times today, and in any run there were 0 weapon box. And we are with 50% drop rate.

    Economy is RIP for new players. Maybe they can sell those Fixit-250 Hammers for the 20M-30M, lol.

  • RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

    @MPonder said:
    You know, I killed Abelard more than 20 times today, and in any run there were 0 weapon box. And we are with 50% drop rate.

    Economy is RIP for new players. Maybe they can sell those Fixit-250 Hammers for the 20M-30M, lol.

    I know of 3 ppl who dropped it. One dropped in front of my eyes. I think it is okay because weapon is op and kinda broken so let it be rare. Not like kholdor which everyone can get easily. Also could be just bad rng this time. And one thing is good about it that it is weapon selector not just random weapon for any class. You need to drop it just once.

Sign In or Register to comment.