We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Raven's Mega Suggestion Thread

edited January 2018 in General Discussion

Raven's Mega Suggestion Thread

I'd like to share some Quality of Life/Gameplay Suggestions, some of which I already submitted to En Masse, for discussion and maybe to pass along other suggestions to EME too.

[Costume Coffers]

My first Quality of Life suggestion is a new item which I named Costume Coffer for now, this item would be purchasble for 270 Inferior Kagerfield Badges at NPC Kagerfield and would allow you to store 10 pieces of costume inside, the Coffer would be Character Bound and would be able to store Tradable and Untradable costume and accent pieces, there would be no limit on how many Coffers you can purchase, and these coffers would be stored in your 'Inventory > Costume > Consumables´.

[Raid Tickets]

This is a suggestion i've submitted before, but more detailed now.

As a way to make certain ´rare´ drops available through grinding, certain dungeons with weekly entry limits would get their own ´Raid Ticket´, a guaranteed drop every completion that allows you to save up for Rare items from those dungeons, The tickets would be account bound and the rewards from it aswell.

Shattered Table - Hotat's Horseshoe

1 Horseshoe - Ghost Shard (Unlimited Exchanges)
 3 Horseshoe - Evo Rune Selector (Unlimited Exchanges)
 5 Horseshoe - Shattered Table Armor Selector (Max. 1/Month/Character)
 10 Horseshoe - Shattered Table Weapon Selector (Max. 1/Month/Character)
 30 Horseshoe - Ghostly Scale (Max.1/Month/Character)

Titan's Rage - Titan Shard

1 Titan Shard - Spooky Amethyst Sculpture (Unlimited Exchanges)
 3 Titan Shard - Evo Rune Selector II (Unlimited Exchanges)
 5 Titan Shard - Unit Insignia Box (20 pcs.) (Unlimited Exchanges)
 10 Titan Shard - Vindon Armor Selector I (Chest/Legs) (Max. 1/Month/Character)
 25 Titan Shard - Vindon Armor Selector II (Gloves) (Max. 1/Month/Character)
 50 Titan Shard - Vindon Kugelblitz (Max.1/Month/Character)

Abelard - Evil Kritium Crystal

1 Crystal - Spooky Amethyst Sculpture (Unlimited Exchanges)
 3 Crystal - Evo Rune Selector II (Unlimited Exchanges)
 5 Crystal - Unit Insignia Box (20 pcs.) (Unlimited Exchanges)
 10 Crystal - Vindon Armor Selector I (Chest/Legs) (Max. 1/Month/Character)
 25 Crystal - Thermalar Weapon Selector (Max.1/Month/Character)
 50 Crystal - Equipment Reinforcement Package (Fix-It 250 Hammer, 200x Whetstone IV, 75x Whetstone V) (Max.1/Month/Character

Drop rate boosters would not increase the amount of tickets dropped, a guaranteed and fixed 1 per dungeon clear, EME/ALLM could do double ticket events though, Exchange items would be added to NPC Lilis as she already handles Hexagram exchange too.

For future dungeons i'll make suggestions on exchange tickets aswell

[Trade Chat]

Very simple suggestion for people with limited gigaphones, add a trade chat to the game for players to trade items and services

[Account Wide Dungeon Entries]

This one i've suggested before aswell.

Basically, make Dungeon Entries to dungeons such as Shattered Table, Titan's Rage and Abelard account wide, based on how many of your characters have unlocked the dungeon

When one of your alt characters reaches Lv.65 and completes the Starhenge Bonus Missions to unlock Shattered table, your account wide weekly entries would increase by +2 for Shattered Table, the entries only increase after the alt has unlocked the dungeon, they do not have to complete it, only if they want the quest rewards for completing them.

Someone with 5 alt characters and 1 main, would have 12 entries a week, if all the alts have unlocked the dungeon

This keeps the value of having alt characters and working hard for them, but takes some pressure off having to buy or trade carries every week, right now the situation is, Main characters sell carries to alt characters to be able to buy carries for their own alts to be carried, if we can ´carry our own alt´ through account wide entries, this would save many of us a lot of trouble.

Other activities such as Soul gem, Daily Dungeon, Arena and all of that would still be per character, nothing would change for those activities.

[Role-playing Channel]

Even though I cringe at the idea, please put all the weebs in a RP channel.

[Challenge Board]
Most towns have a Challenge Board, my suggestion would be to start using them and adding random missions with rewards to them, around 3 missions per day would be nice, ranging from short/easy to long/hard here are some suggestions:

Mission/Reward/Difficulty
Catch 15 Fish - Fix-It Hammer (10) - Easy
Kill 50 Monsters - Progressive Whetstone (20 pcs.) - Easy
Kill 5 Bosses - Kritium Shard Box - Medium
Challenge Arena Once - Certain Challenge letter (15 pcs.) - Medium
Kill 15 Bosses - Kritium Crystal Selector (1 Crystal) - Hard
Kill 150 Monsters - Whetstone III (10 pcs.) - Hard
Catch 50 Fish - Fix-It Hammer (25) - Hard
Win in Arena Once - Certain Challenge letter (30 pcs.) - Hard

Of course these are just simple suggestions, ALLM/EME can come up with their own missions and rewards, but having 3 random missions from the challenge board would give us some nice extra daily tasks and resources.

[Potion Crafting]

Simplify the potion crafting and put all of it on the potion NPC, make the 3 hour potions craftable so everyone has access to them (They used to be 50k gold straight from the NPC), potion crafting should use kritium shard/crystals and some gold to buy inferior potions to mix them.

If EME/ALLM wants suggestions on the prices and requirements for potions and elixer crafts, please send me a list of potions ALLM wants to make available through crafting

[Auction House]

Ever since the release of Player Trade, Auction house hasn't been active due to the limits, please remove the gold min/max from items and make all trades through gold, no Kred trading in the AH, also add SH and Dimensional Siphon to sellable gear for gold on the AH, Kholdor, Vindon and Thermalar should stay account bound until future updates

[Guild Hideouts]

Expand the Guild Levels to 30, and starting from Lv.15, Guilds can create a Guild Hideout, a Guild hideout would be an area exclusively to members of the same guild, accessible from the guild interface, the guild hideout would offer some QoL perks that scale up with guild level, example:

Guild Lv.15 - Unlock Hideout with various NPCs (Vault Manager, Crafter, Blacksmith, Anvil, Exchange, Potions)

Guild Lv.20 - Unlock the Guild Pond, a Fishing spot with +10% Fishing Proficiency

Guild Lv.25 - Unlock Guild Training Camp, a training camp that can be entered with a party, through guild hideout only, in this training camp you can do regular DPS checks against some end game bosses and statues (Like Korea's Advanced version of Training mode)

Guild Lv.30 - Unlocks the Dungeon Portal, a portal that allows you to select dungeons from any of the available towns in-game without having to move to different towns, this would also add a Salvage Machine to the Hideout

Keep in mind these are all just suggestions, you don't have to like them or agree with them, constructive critisism and other suggestions are welcome, keep it on topic please.

EDIT: If you want to reply to a certain suggestion, please add the tag to the suggestion (Example, to reply to the Trade chat suggestion, use [Trade Chat] in your reply)

Comments

• edited January 2018

Obligatory shitpost.

Animu traps ain't gay and Astolfo has the best body.

• DiabelliaDiabellia Member, KOL ✭✭✭

how about just adding a hard mode for the new content with lower drop rates? Would it kill them to give low cr players something to do? You get 2 runs a week, why would anyone with high CR do the easier version with lower drop rates? This is simply an option for new content for the other 90% of the playerbase that cant do anything past Bella at this point.

• 2EndLifes4u2EndLifes4u Member ✭✭

i agree with this suggestion so EME make this happen

• Please take this guy in your staff EME :smile: I'm right with all your suggestions. I've opened too a ticket with some proposal.

And what about new method to obtain materials like sharps/ghostly scales/etc?

• I like everything expect: 25 Crystal - Thermalar Weapon Selector (Max.1/Month/Character)

Honestly, end game weapon should be the one thing you can't get "guaranteed" for obvious reasons. I like the way it is now which makes it super rare and keeps people actually grinding the dungeon.

• @G3Y5PW6H5F said:
    I like everything expect: 25 Crystal - Thermalar Weapon Selector (Max.1/Month/Character)

Honestly, end game weapon should be the one thing you can't get "guaranteed" for obvious reasons. I like the way it is now which makes it super rare and keeps people actually grinding the dungeon.

I'm not right with you because favor the players that have more characters and money to buy carry for him because more runs at week mean more probability. And casual players? This lasts maybe obtain this items when lvl 70 come.

• AganiceAganice Member

@TheIRavenl said:
    [Role-playing Channel]

Even though I cringe at the idea, please put all the weebs in a RP channel.

Bet you fit there perfectly. :^)

• @G3Y5PW6H5F said:
    I like everything expect: 25 Crystal - Thermalar Weapon Selector (Max.1/Month/Character)

You can't "grind" the dungeon if you're locked out for a week after clearing twice

• SoftWordSoftWord Member
    edited January 2018

A solution for 2 week entry is to introduce an item reset instance like many other games sellable with kreds in shop with limitation like other item in this game.

• G3Y5PW6H5FG3Y5PW6H5F Member
    edited January 2018

@SoftWord said:

@G3Y5PW6H5F said:

I'm not right with you because favor the players that have more characters and money to buy carry for him because more runs at week mean more probability. And casual players? This lasts maybe obtain this items when lvl 70 come.

What about casual players? If they want the drop that bad then make more alts? I don't understand why casual players think they deserve stuff just because they spend less time on the game.

@Schiz said:

@G3Y5PW6H5F said:

You can't "grind" the dungeon if you're locked out for a week after clearing twice

Exactly my point. They can wait til the week after.

• XEJL5E9LLAXEJL5E9LLA Member, KOL

@G3Y5PW6H5F
    Ya because ya know people wanna wait a whole week for a drop they might not get then wait another week... still don't get it ... then ..... you see where this is going right? your smart enough to see it i hope.

edited January 2018

@XEJL5E9LLA said:

@G3Y5PW6H5F
    Ya because ya know people wanna wait a whole week for a drop they might not get then wait another week... still don't get it ... then ..... you see where this is going right? your smart enough to see it i hope.

Then make more alts. you have 13 slots for a reason. You're smart enough to see all those extra slots, I hope.

• DragoKanDragoKan Member

[Auction House]

Ever since the release of Player Trade, Auction house hasn't been active due to the limits, please remove the gold min/max from items and make all trades through gold, no Kred trading in the AH, also add SH and Dimensional Siphon to sellable gear for gold on the AH, Kholdor, Vindon and Thermalar should stay account bound until future updates

This... I hope they really considering to take away kred from AH, or lower the fixed absurd price -.-

• @G3Y5PW6H5F said:

@XEJL5E9LLA said:

@G3Y5PW6H5F

Then make more alts. you have 13 slots for a reason. You're smart enough to see all those extra slots, I hope.

The thing is... I know handful of people I play with who have 10~14 characters and are doing all their runs since week 1 and are still desperately waiting for next week reset to have an abysmal chance to get the weapon... almost getting the feeling that they lower the drop rate the harder you work xd... I only use the free character slots and I am too still missing a hauberk and a weapon I desperately need for arena rankings. Free slots are 7 characters, which means 28 runs in new dungeons per week, quite a lot of opportunities for hauberk considering its week 4 and I dont even dare to dream about weapon tbh...

@G3Y5PW6H5F
    o i can see. i have alt and ive only gotten my pants from abe in weeks. you have to have alts and the drop rate aint that great and the limit for runs ain't helping. then you have to farm gold to pay for runs on each alt .... each week ... to get nothing .... again ...

• ive done 2 ids 2 weapons RNG and more RNG thats a grind game QQ after 2-3 weeks wont bring anything

sometimes i farmed new items in diablo and got them ater 1 month or way later

there are games which make u qq way faster than this
    ._.

• @A3E3YJ9K7R said:

@G3Y5PW6H5F said:

@XEJL5E9LLA said:

@G3Y5PW6H5F

The thing is... I know handful of people I play with who have 10~14 characters and are doing all their runs since week 1 and are still desperately waiting for next week reset to have an abysmal chance to get the weapon... almost getting the feeling that they lower the drop rate the harder you work xd... I only use the free character slots and I am too still missing a hauberk and a weapon I desperately need for arena rankings. Free slots are 7 characters, which means 28 runs in new dungeons per week, quite a lot of opportunities for hauberk considering its week 4 and I dont even dare to dream about weapon tbh...

@XEJL5E9LLA said:
    @G3Y5PW6H5F
    o i can see. i have alt and ive only gotten my pants from abe in weeks. you have to have alts and the drop rate aint that great and the limit for runs ain't helping. then you have to farm gold to pay for runs on each alt .... each week ... to get nothing .... again ...

I understand all of you guys's frustration. Believe me. I have 11 alts, which means 22 runs a week, multiply by 3 weeks, which means I did well over 60 runs and still havent gotten the weapon.

Does not change the fact that there are many people on the server who have the weapon already. I know more than 10 personally.

I also sold 2, yes 2 runs, to a random asking on global, and he got the weapon on his first run.

It all comes down to luck.

Again you guys are just mad you didn't get it yet.

• AetheraAethera Member

Dude these are all great stuff, I mean it.
    But to get results of any kind you gotta learn Korean and contact ALLM directly.
    Otherwise don't expect much.

• TheIRavenlTheIRavenl Member ✭✭

@Aethera said:
    Dude these are all great stuff, I mean it.
    But to get results of any kind you gotta learn Korean and contact ALLM directly.
    Otherwise don't expect much.

Since I only got robot replies on my tickets, I decided to bring my suggestions to the forum, if the thread gets enough attention, we might get lucky to be noticed by a human.

@G3Y5PW6H5F im not mad about not getting it just find it stupid that there is a limit of 2 and have to wait a week which makes players to make alts to increase the chances.

• I am mad... xd and not afraid to admit it... last wednesday I did abelard and titan for all day long to get my alts carried and carried other peoples alts to not go negative on money side... then I help guildies for rest of the week and sell random runs, so its not like I am not doing anything, but only way for me to get stronger really excluding gems and badges is to drop those 2 items and to be able to compete properly this arena season I have to drop atleast the hauberk or I might be set for 35 days with wings that are worse than what I could have gotten if I just had better luck. I am not saying these items would make anything certain but my chances in the rank competition would be a lot better. More like desperate, I know that the grind may be better these way to some extend but I am simply frustrated at the current situation.

edited January 2018

@XEJL5E9LLA said:
    @G3Y5PW6H5F im not mad about not getting it just find it stupid that there is a limit of 2 and have to wait a week which makes players to make alts to increase the chances.

Which is the point the game if you havent realized yet? So go make more alts? I don't see whats the problem

@A3E3YJ9K7R said:
    I am mad... xd and not afraid to admit it... last wednesday I did abelard and titan for all day long to get my alts carried and carried other peoples alts to not go negative on money side... then I help guildies for rest of the week and sell random runs, so its not like I am not doing anything, but only way for me to get stronger really excluding gems and badges is to drop those 2 items and to be able to compete properly this arena season I have to drop atleast the hauberk or I might be set for 35 days with wings that are worse than what I could have gotten if I just had better luck. I am not saying these items would make anything certain but my chances in the rank competition would be a lot better. More like desperate, I know that the grind may be better these way to some extend but I am simply frustrated at the current situation.

I can see your mad, and I understand that. But imagine if you got your weapon last week, then instead of you, it would be someone else complaining about the same thing right now. See what I mean? No matter what, someone is going to be mad, and slowly more people are going to get it. It just happens to be not us yet, which is fine.

• YavanaYavana Member
    edited January 2018

I like almost all the suggestions.. but raid tickets empower alts even more, and I don't think very many are happy with the current 'alt carry' progression ecosystem we have now. Challenge boards in particular sound fun/interesting. But there does need to be a static/grindable way to get meta defining things such as thermalar weapons, and I have no idea on a good way to do it.

• GaerekGaerek Member

Challenge Board needs to be implemented -- not just for getting more activity on the server and making people play a bit more to complete the goals, but also for directing newbies onto the "right track" for gear/item progression. The suggestions were -- Fishing, Monsters, Boss, Arena - we can mostly skip fishing since it is an AFK activity for the most part, but that one is definitely beneficial. Challenging Arena is definitely a good one to have on there. and monster/boss kills are almost a given for those types of daily challenges.

Suggested Challenges that are needed are "Complete Boss Zone dungeon" and "Complete Daily Dungeon" and potentially an "Attempt Enhancement, Enhancement Transfer or Evolve Gear" -- which will need to assess current equipped gear when the quest is assigned on what to give, or whether that challenge should be given to that particular character. Another one would be "Clear a dungeon invasion"

• TheIRavenlTheIRavenl Member ✭✭

@Yavana said:
    I like almost all the suggestions.. but raid tickets empower alts even more, and I don't think very many are happy with the current 'alt carry' progression ecosystem we have now. Challenge boards in particular sound fun/interesting. But there does need to be a static/grindable way to get meta defining things such as thermalar weapons, and I have no idea on a good way to do it.

Combined with the account wide entries, it would encourage getting alts and unlocking more character slots to progress faster, you'd be able to run all your own dungeons, and 'carries' won't go away, just the trouble of having to trade or sell/buy for your own alts

• YavanaYavana Member
    edited January 2018

@TheIRavenl said:
    Combined with the account wide entries, it would encourage getting alts and unlocking more character slots to progress faster, you'd be able to run all your own dungeons, and 'carries' won't go away, just the trouble of having to trade or sell/buy for your own alts

Kinda sucks for the people who do/did gear their alts tho, but at the same time just turning them into ticket/gem/badge donkeys isn't really a good thing either. 2/2 Dungeons going away entirely would be better, but probably less likely to happen.

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018

@TheIRavenl said:

@Yavana said:

I didn't get. If the entries are account bound, so you can just use your main, and the rewards are account bound from those endgame dungeons, why there would be need to sell/buy carries for alts?

• @MPonder said:

@TheIRavenl said:

@Yavana said:

I didn't get. If the entries are account bound, so you can just use your main, and the rewards are account bound from those endgame dungeons, why there would be need to sell/buy carries for alts?

Not everyone runs on the server with 500k CR. There are still people with low CR who may happen to have lots of alts.

• MorgianaSenpaiMorgianaSenpai Member ✭✭✭

I don't mean to bash, but this is probably the 10th Suggestion mega thread that we've had in GD. Say what you want, things go through the council, then filtered through EME, then afterwards triple filtered to AllMEME

• @MorgianaSenpai said:
    I don't mean to bash, but this is probably the 10th Suggestion mega thread that we've had in GD. Say what you want, things go through the council, then filtered through EME, then afterwards triple filtered to AllMEME

you forgot the last link in the chain where ALLM makes more stuff account bound to solve any and all issues