We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Monk Next New Character?

Smoreceror posted a screenshot of the upcoming Imprint system from the PTS. But in the screenshot you can see a unreleased character in the left.
Do you think Monk is coming soon? What do you guys think?

Comments

• While it might be a little eye catching for some, we dont know if this was intended, for the monk to be part of it. however, I can see monk being released first. This is because:

• Monk jobs already has their imprints and 2nd awakening
    • Nobleria or "prodigy," the class that came after eclair but before monk, got a new job, is not as prepared as monk. This being said, there might be plans on releasing all nobleria's jobs at once instead of releasing 2 jobs first, then the new job "halo magician." To allow this to happen they might release monk first then nobleria second.
    • Nobleria doesnt have her 2nd awakening yet while monk does. If you remember correctly All-m stated, " all classes will have their 2nd awakening on march with the exception of wolf guardian. " Theres a little bit of hope for monk tryhards.

Conclusion: It do be more reasonable to release monk first than nobleria. Also, *there might be a chance of him being released in march, before, or soon after. It is just matter of confirmation that monk being part of the screenshot was on purpose. * However, as far as I know it isnt confirmed.

• GaerekGaerek Member

I did notice some screenshots on Armor that had "Monk" listed as a class that could equip it -- so it's probable that they are setting up for that

• I hope not because I was looking forward to Nobleria because she looks like a lot of fun. Though I'll still give the Monk a try either way. I just wish whichever it is, comes out soon though.

• XEJL5E9LLAXEJL5E9LLA Member, KOL

i really hope its Nobleria i wanna kill people with stupid attacks T.T RELEASE THE NOBLERIA next please ty

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭

Any idea on how much time takes for a PTS patch after some spoilers?

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

Its Prodigy then Monk then Sky dancer, you'll see stuff eariler, because thats normal. Keep in mind its PTS but imprint is coming, and if u read road map you'll see how they're doing things

• NO ONE CARES FOR THE LOLI CLASS GIVE US MONK

New char = new free slot right?

• @MPonder said:
    New char = new free slot right?

Thats what happened with Eclair, yes.

• I'm gonna be nice and think they do it on purpose. We knew this since they released "Titan's Rage Update", https://static.enmasse.com/images/kritika/TitansRageUpdateEvolveTable/Web_Resource_3.htm .
    I mean, they could have chosen any other type of armor but heavy, why they posted that one¿?

Pretty sure I saw the loli on armors too on PTS.

• BTW
    -Meanlink
    -About
    -Username Meanlink Joined January 8 Visits 0 Last Active 5:54PM Points 1
    uuuhm..
    GM acc?

• MeanlinkMeanlink Member, KOL

@rNroll said:
    BTW
    -Meanlink
    -About
    uuuhm..
    GM acc?

How does that suspect me to be a GM account?
    I'm clearly not a GM. I'm not that active in the forums but I do read a lot of posts.
    I made this my first post because no one was actually talking about all the hints about monk.

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

@Meanlink said:

@rNroll said:
    BTW
    -Meanlink
    -About
    uuuhm..
    GM acc?

I'm clearly not a GM. I'm not that active in the forums but I do read a lot of posts.
    I made this my first post because no one was actually talking about all the hints about monk.

Clearly this dude is working for mmorpg.com.
    conspiracy alert

• rNrollrNroll Member
    edited January 2018

That date is when u create ur acc, isn't it? not when u join the forum.> @Meanlink said:

@rNroll said:
    BTW
    -Meanlink
    -About
    uuuhm..
    GM acc?

mmm, that date is when u create ur acc, not when u join the forum, isn't it? why would u create a new acc just to make this post?
    Anyway, this is a good way to know what most of the playerbase want.
    GIVE US MONK ALREADY!!! :D:D:D:D:D

@rNroll said:
    That date is when u create ur acc, isn't it? not when u join the forum.> @Meanlink said:

@rNroll said:
    BTW
    -Meanlink
    -About
    uuuhm..
    GM acc?

mmm, that date is when u create ur acc, not when u join the forum, isn't it? why would u create a new acc just to make this post?
    Anyway, this is a good way to know what most of the playerbase want.
    GIVE US MONK ALREADY!!! :D:D:D:D:D

I've been playing Kritika since launch and Tera before Kritika's launch. That date is when I first posted onto the forums.

@DownIoad said:

@Meanlink said:

@rNroll said:
    BTW
    -Meanlink
    -About
    uuuhm..
    GM acc?

Clearly this dude is working for mmorpg.com.
    conspiracy alert

No I don't work for mmorpg.com

• knoxxerknoxxer Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff, Pre-CBT Tester admin

I have a GM Account!

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

@knoxxer said:
    I have a GM Account!

MonkConfirmedNext

• JackieaamyJackieaamy Member, KOL

@DownIoad said:

@knoxxer said:
    I have a GM Account!

MonkConfirmedNext

I think @knoxxer want to say:i am the monk in the screenshot.......but my account is GM,So i can change my class what i want....but not means monk will coming soon..

Btw, which subclass of monk is better?

• 6NHYC6TXD46NHYC6TXD4 Member, KOL

Will be able to transfer our data from the PTS server into the official ones once the character is officially released?

• @6NHYC6TXD4 said:
    Will be able to transfer our data from the PTS server into the official ones once the character is officially released?

Ofcourse not. That server is only to bug test some minor stuff and have a preview of next game build. Its so easy to gear up in pts as you are literally given everything... why do you even think you could transfer all that to live server? You level from 1 to max normally and only thing helping you is possible level up event.