Here's what we're fixing:
* We're fixing an issue that causes the Evo4 Thermalar Staff and Bracers to evolve into the wrong Daylight weapons.
* Localization fixes in event text.
Thank you for your patience while we worked to address these issues!
v100 PTS Patch Notes
v100 PTS Patch Notes
Gear bundles that will level you to 200K+ CR are available, but only to new characters. These will appear in your in-game mailbox.
- Enter the Monk! He can specialize to become either a Star Monk or a Void Monk.
- Imprints allow you to further specialize your character’s skills and abilities! Experiment with the new system on the PTS and give us your thoughts! We’ll have a more detailed walkthrough available closer to live launch.
- The Pet Collection System is open for business! This is similar to the emblem collection, but awards bonuses for pets. This is Phase 1 of an ongoing project to add more depth and benefits to Kritika Online’s pets.
- Challenge opponents in a new PvP Mode: Dead or Alive! In Dead or Alive, teams of two or three face off against each other.
- We’ve added a new PvP map for 1v1 and 3v3 Team Battle! The goal of this map is to create an even playing field with no cover, and a circular arena.
- We found that some bosses have just been too difficult. With that in mind, we’re tweaking the Bron Vojack, Megacroc, Bloody Mary, and Furia boss encounters.
- You can now complete Shattered Table five times a week instead of the original two!
- You can now enter Xanadu Side-Story Danger Zones without keys.
- Hold onto your keys! You’ll be able to refund them in an upcoming update.
XANADU ULTIMATE DANGER ZONES
- We’ve added more valuable items to the reward cards at the end of the Abelard and Titan Ultimate Danger Zones, including a new weapon!
- Added Vindon Gear to Lilis’s Hexagram Shop.
* You can now exchange Evo Runes for gear at Chiru.
* Salvaging evolvable gear has a chance to reward evolution materials.
* Salvaging legendary gear above Tier 7 can reward more Gold Kritium Shards.
* Salvaging an artifact above Tier 7 willl guarantee Artifact Whetstones and Kritium Crystals.
* Salvaging Vindon gear can reward evolution materials.
* Players can now combine Inferior Whetstones to make better ones!
* Added a craftable Weapon Charm. This Charm also drops in the Abelard and Titan Ultimate Danger Zones.
- We’ve made various icon refactoring and UI optimization fixes.
- After clearing Arena, you can click the “Try Again” button to immediately re-challenge instead of going back to town first.
- Irontooth in Moonrise Bluff was doing too much damage when its armor removed. This is fixed in v100.
- The Wraith Strike Shadow Mage skill was doing too much damage in Fractured Memories. This is fixed in v100.