We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Fanart - I finaly drew something =3=

@Smoreceror , do you guys at EME have a favourite pet from Kritika Online so far? Here's mine, I could not choose between the two but this is how I imagine them to behave.

I am not confident at all working with ink... It's why I am really slow at Inktober. So if you guys have any suggestions on other Kritika related stuff to draw then feel free to share them. :3NOT requests though, I can't guarantee I will draw them sorry If there is interest I could post more in this thread?

Comments

• MorgianaSenpaiMorgianaSenpai Member ✭✭✭

• RomanHolidayRomanHoliday Member, Player Moderators mod

It's very cute! A job well done I'd say.

• Nice drawing. My favorite pet is wolf guardian's spirit wolf and a furball cat.

• LiegeXILiegeXI Member, KOL

Very nice drawing, cute!

The ice flower from Frost Mage sounds like a good idea! I'm not biased at all... Also, what about the cats you find laying around? They're very cute!

• NICEEEEE! My favorite Wolf Girl.
    For your reference, she is holding her weapon in her left hand while riding the wolf.

@Trigg Wow! Unlike Carl Douglas who wrote Kung Fu Fighting, you are not a one hit wonder! No pressure to draw anything here, just take it at your own pace. Let the art speak to you. It's always nice to see such love and care put into someones craft. Please keep up the great work, they're a pleasure to view!

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

@Trigg I really like your art style o:)

@Trigg Haven't seen you around in a while. I hope everything is going well for you, even if you have decided to play other games. For everyone else, I hope they can appreciate the work you left behind!

• TriggTrigg Member ✭✭

First of all, thanks everybody for the kind comments! Love you all! <3

@Kanzaki0045 Thanks very much for the reference! The arm confused me a little when I drew that drawing due to a different angle, this helped me understand her pose better.

@xManiNeko Aww u.. thanks! X"3

@RomanHoliday omg thank you for such kind words, it really made me speechless reading that - so happy! To explain my absence, normally I make posts in art threads whenever I have something ready to be shown. Needless to say issues arose during November, both good and bad. Tbh the ending result of the bad killed my drawing mood, and the Thanksgiving event while enjoyable ended up wearing me out so I had no energy left for anything else. =3= However now that the event is over, I hope I can get back into drawing stuff again. I also have a new scanner now so the images should look more decent for once. X3

Thanks again for the support, you guys. I can't say this enough but it really means the world to me when people get a positive experience from my work. Let's see if I don't make something before Christmas. ~

Take care!

Sorry to hear that you had some issues but I'm glad to hear you're still going. Don't be shy about sharing anything else! We'd love to see your work, just take it at your own pace and have fun doing it.

• EinnecyEinnecy Member, KOL

This is just so amazing, I love your art style dude!
    Do you have any social media where you post your art by any chance? I'd really like to see more of your works ^J^

• SpacecatsSpacecats Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff
    edited November 2017

I know it's been a little while since this was posted , but thank you for sharing your amazing work <3<3<3

I hope more gets posted soon.

• TriggTrigg Member ✭✭

Well, I suppose there is that one drawing of Vangeline I never showed.. I did not post it here when it was new because I was not too happy with the results, sometimes it is too easy to add too much shading. But eh guess it can't hurt.

@Einnecy I have a deviantart that I believe I will be ditching, but the gallery there has my newer stuff in colour. A lot of that is Tera fanart. I was actually doing this chibi practice project of all the races and genders in their forums too, but I guess people lost interest in the end so it is on a hieatus. Now I use tumblr, or attempt to anyway cause I can't for the life of me figure out how to sort all my stuff properly. Sorry in advance for the mess there, surely I will get the hang of this one day.

deviantArt - https://eolann.deviantart.com/
    Tera art thread - https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/2726/weekly-chibi-freebie-feat-trigg
    tumblr - https://trainer-trigg.tumblr.com/

@Spacecats *dies" omg thank you so much! X"3

The thing I can't believe is how consistently good you are at drawing! I'm running out of original material here to compliment you, if this keeps going I might just end up sounding like a broken record. Props to you Trigg, I think it looks great.

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

Trigg has joined our guild bawhahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

• TriggTrigg Member ✭✭

@RomanHoliday lol I would not mind. XD But really, thanks for all the support you have given!

@AngryPurplePurps

Oh look it's my frost mage, don't be affraid to say hi to him if you see him guys - often lurks Starhenge, always spacing out next to Vangeline.. for reasons.. Hmm.. *thx for letting him join the guild, Purps! :>

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

I LOVE IT!

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

@Trigg That Xmas drawing is badass. Is that digital work or pencil crayon?

• TriggTrigg Member ✭✭

@DownIoad Thanks dude! And it's all traditional: just some regular paper, ballpoint pen for lineart and colour pencils. They're Derwent Inktense.

That's some TREEriffic art you got there! I particularly enjoy the small details, such as the chibi rogue holding on for dear life as Purps makes a break for it.

• TriggTrigg Member ✭✭

@RomanHoliday Thanks! If you ask me, I think chibi Christmas rogue is his accomplice. Cuteness is known to distract. I wonder if the other chibis by the salvage machine are in on it too. Except chibi Christmas gunmage, who is still missing.

• TriggTrigg Member ✭✭

A chibi vamp scribble. :3

Putting this in my forum thread was ok. Thanks again, buddy.

Next up is prob a Christmas drawing, if I get the time to work on it anyway. Crossing fingers now.

Crosses fingers Let's hope you get the time! Nice work as usual @Trigg

• More 👌

• EinnecyEinnecy Member, KOL
    edited December 2017

Trigg is having some PC problems now so they won't be able to login on the forums for a bit (which explains why the drawing isn't scanned) so thus as a fellow guildmate I bring you the newest piece of art
    URL just in case this thing fails: https://trainer-trigg.tumblr.com/image/168856724823

• TriggTrigg Member ✭✭

Hi guys.. Finally got my damn comp back but everything was wiped so bye bye fun Tera and Kritika screenshots/vids/memories. I have gotten over most of my bad mood caused by this. I wasn't as sad over the files lost as I was for missing out on all the holiday events in Kritika, I mean santa Galt was announced mere hours after my comp died.. The worst part was missing out on the fashion contest the community hosted, I really would have loved to join in on that! ;o; I hope you guys had fun with it though, and hope that you will concider hosting more events like this in the future. I feel it will help gather the fans together for some fun outside the grind, you know? :3

Right. As you know, I was meant to post this before Christmas Eve as a surprise for you all cause I love this game so much. But then.. stuff happened. Yeah. This is a winter picture instead now.
    Shoutout to Blossom guild for keeping my sanity intact while I was without comp - and an extra thank you to Fox and Voltex for boosting my motivation for this, there were times I felt continuing to draw this was pointless not gonna lie.

Hope you guys like it - I don't colour this detailed that often, starting to run low on the blue pencil now lol

• XEJL5E9LLAXEJL5E9LLA Member, KOL

just wow ...