Chosen Path Update Patch Notes
Chosen Path Update Patch Notes
- Enter the Monk! The Monk can specialize to become either a Star Monk or a Void Monk. Check out the Monk skill guide here.
- Added a base character slot for all players. Make a Monk!
- Imprints allow you to further specialize your character’s skills and abilities. Experiment with the new system on the PTS and give us your thoughts! We’ll have a more detailed walkthrough available closer to live launch.
- The Pet Collection System is open for business! This is similar to the emblem collection, but awards bonuses for pets. This is Phase 1 of an ongoing project to add more depth and benefits to Kritika Online’s pets.
- You can now equip different sets of costumes for cosmetics and stats!
- Challenge opponents in a new PvP mode: Dead or Alive! In Dead or Alive, teams of two or three players face off against each other.
- We’ve added a new PvP map for 1v1 and 3v3 team battle! The goal of this map is to create an even playing field with no cover, and a circular arena.
- Until Wednesday, March 7, you’ll get a buff for battling with Monks in your party.
- We’re kicking off a new level up event for the Monk. Pick your level goal and hit it before March 7 to win your prize.
- A new attendance marathon has begun! Check in daily for rewards.
- Check in daily to get five Fractured Memories access keys.
- We found that some bosses have just been too difficult. With that in mind, we’re tweaking the Bron Vojack, Megacroc, Bloody Mary, and Furia boss encounters.
- Boss monsters are now dropping Sealed Mystery Boxes.
- Easy and Normal difficulties for Starhenge are now lower to help ease new max-level players into endgame content.
- Following this update, you’ll receive a piece of Starhenge armor and a Starhenge accessory for completing your first Starhenge quest.
- You can now complete Shattered Table five times a week instead of the original two!
- Ghostly Scale drop rates are increased across the board.
- Hotat is dropping more Ghost Shards than ever before! You'll get at least one per fight.
- You can now enter Xanadu side-story Danger Zones without keys.
- Hold onto your keys! You’ll be able to refund them in an upcoming update.
- The bosses from Sentinel’s Way, Azure Tiger Shrine, Luciana’s Garden, and Luciana’s Pavilion in Xanadu aren’t hitting as hard as they once were.
- Increased drops of Spooky Amethyst Sculpture to include at least one in Xanadu side-story danger zones.
XANADU ULTIMATE DANGER ZONES
- We’ve added more valuable items to the reward cards at the end of the Abelard and Titan Ultimate Danger Zones, including a new weapon!
- Crack Titan open and you’ll now find Legendary charms!
- Based on player feedback, we’re decreasing the HP and Defense for Titan’s Rage and Skyship Arcadia: Central Deck bosses.
- There’s a new quest for Titan’s Rage and Skyship Arcadia: Central Deck. Completing it will reward you with a Thermalar Weapon for your trouble!
- Octave gear is now a possible reward.
- Added Vindon Gear to Lilis’s Hexagram Shop.
- Lilis isn’t charging gold for Hexagram exchanges any longer.
- While they’re still rare finds, you’re more likely to find Legendary items from Lilis’s Hexagrams now.
- Lilis has acquired some Soul Gems and is selling them in the Hexagram Shop.
- Talk to Maril to exchange Boss Souls for Hexagrams.
* You can now exchange Evo Runes for gear at Chiru.
* Glowing Etherforce Crystals are now account-bound.
* Players can trade two delta sharks for a Spooky Amethyst Sculpture.
* Badges of higher qualities can now be broken down into their component parts.
* Salvaging evolvable gear has a chance to reward evolution materials.
* Salvaging legendary gear above Tier 7 can reward more gold kritium shards.
* Salvaging an artifact above Tier 7 will guarantee artifact whetstones and kritium crystals.
* Salvaging Vindon gear can reward evolution materials.
* Players can now combine Inferior Whetstones to make better ones!
* Added a craftable Weapon Charm. This Charm also drops in the Abelard and Titan Ultimate Danger Zones.
* Deathguard items are stronger than they previously were. The intent with this change is to emphasize the power of equipment evolution and reward players for investing in the evolution.
- The daily limit for gold trade has been increased from 50,000,000 to 2,000,000,000.
- We’ve made various icon refactoring and UI optimization fixes.
- After clearing Arena, you can click the “Try Again” button to immediately re-challenge instead of going back to town first.
- You’ll notice a fancy new drop effect when a Legendary item drops.
MYSTERY BOX UPDATES
- We’ve re-ordered how Fever items display to more clearly communicate what’s a fever item, what’s bonus, and what the rarest item in the box is.
- Tradeable versions of the Robotic Battle costume are now included in the possible loot pool
- Mysterious Keys are tradeable on the Auction House.
- We’re adding Enhancement Bundles, a Scroll Bundle, and 30 Days Elite Status to possible drops.
- Irontooth in Moonrise Bluff was doing too much damage when its armor was removed. This is fixed in v100.
- The Wraith Strike Shadow Mage skill was doing too much damage in Fractured Memories. This is fixed in v100.
- The cannons in your fight against the Titan should work much better now.