We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

New Dyes Are Atrocious

Seriously what is going on En Masse? This patch I thought was just to bring new dyes not change ALL of the old dyes, the old purple I had on is now swapped to an ugly shade of blue, where is the compensation of all the dye points we used on the old dyes? These new dyes aren't that great either they're uglier shades of what many players don't want.

Comments

• TheIRavenlTheIRavenl Member ✭✭

Agreed, I want my Midnight Violet back, and a refund of my Dye-Mania.

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

Someone post a pic of the new dyes so I can have a good laugh while I eat lunch at work?

Thanks fams

• MaljasMaljas Member

Went from brown to bright purple/blue lol. They should at-least give us dye points to fix it. I think that is a totally fair compensation.

• BearShoesBearShoes Member, Administrator, Moderator, EME Staff, Pre-CBT Tester admin

We're aware of the costume dye issues with this last update, and we're working on a fix. We'll let you all know when we have some information to share.

• TriggTrigg Member ✭✭

Thank you for letting us know BearShoes. I don't think my heart could have taken this.

Just to illustrate my point, this was my style before patch by maybe 1 hour:

And this is what greeted me after the patch:

I don't want to think about what may have happened to my other characters along with 10k+ dye points spent. Do your best, EME. ;o;

• ChampiChampi Member, KOL

My champion is a clown now, I want the Character colors back I HAVE DYED ALL MY CHARACTERS AND ARE 6 omg

• 2EndLifes4u2EndLifes4u Member ✭✭

where is my dark brown color !!

• TwilightPandaTwilightPanda Member ✭✭✭

@2EndLifes4u said:
    where is my dark brown color !!

Check the toilet ;)

• DownIoadDownIoad Member ✭✭✭

I just logged in to check the dyes for amusement.

The good;
    -The new purple is really nice

The bad;
    -Everything else

There is nothing really more to say, you guys really dropped the ball. I would love to know the reason you added 24 off-white pastel colors and made the non premium dyes muddy.

• My Vamp also changed colors but its not as bad as the ones posted here but it would be still nice to have Black/pure white.

At least there are 'better' greens now so I can maybe Dye my Psion now with a not so much Neon variant.

• I thought there will be the black and white Dye. we all gonna be Happy.

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

@KenzoZangetsu said:
    I thought there will be the black and white Dye. we all gonna be Happy.

They said in a stream they will never add black and white dye cause the black dye was exclusive to the dark guardian outfit and white will be exclusive to other exclusive costumes

• EinnecyEinnecy Member, KOL

They removed the decent colors leaving only the neons, and added 30 pastels, if you wanted white it's the next best thing.
    I can't belive they screwed up something like this, all they were supposed to do is ADD colors.

• I hate it that they limit this server fashion because they wanted to cash with exclusive costumes... now rogues are unable to get the dark guardian costume that fits wolf guardian really well and black dye that would make looking decent so much easier is unavailable to us too but other servers have it... :/ this decision hurts them in the long run.

• MasazumiMasazumi Member

I'm pretty sure it was said since the founders pack was released that black and white were never going to be added.
    But yeah I prefer those costumes to be color-locked so they can't be dyed and we can get b&w or at least one of them

• DiabelliaDiabellia Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

I understand adding new colors (those a lot of these are awful), but why remove the old colors? How am I supposed to match new costume pieces I get to the old costume pieces I had if the colors are gone? How can you mess up adding colors to a game? Like seriously, come on guys.

Maybe soon we will just click a "dye button" and the game will give you a random color 0.00001% of the time, the other 99.99999% of the time you will get no color at all or a minor imprint.
    Maybe alandra could sell a color chooser for those stupid loot box shards.
    Maybe they could add color dyes to $$ loot boxes' already diluted loot pools.
    Who knows what fun ideas they could come up with!

• Personally as some one who has founder pack, I want them to add Black/White to the colors. Then I would be able to match any costume to parts of the Dark Guardian set without changing the color of my pieces of Dark Guardian. Also if they were worried that doing so would piss off founder pack owners feeling their exclusive costume/color was not as "exclusive" then why did they make a Dark Guardian set for Psion and included the dark guardian pet as well? While that doesn't bother me personally, but that probably would bother more founder pack owners then adding black/white would.

• FOVZEROFOVZERO Member

Hi there, hope you all are fine!

Can you restore the original tones and then add the new ones?
    Doing that there should not be any problem. It was supposed to be what this update would do. I never readed on the preview notes anything about a replacement.

">
    My cat was sad with that pale hair instead her original mint green.
    We already know the problems that causes on the internet to hurt kittens.
    Simply, terrible!

• Good luck waiting to fix the issue. by the time they fix this, it will be few months later or never. All they care is release new content. They still haven't fix the BOA issue after EVO an item, and they release a new patch with more bug. When you submitted a ticket, all they say is please be patient, we are working on it. But when????? who knows, maybe never. It seems like they don't have enough people to fix the problems and develop the road map at same time. It is what it is for a F2P game.

• @DPFKCTPWPK said:
    Good luck waiting to fix the issue. by the time they fix this, it will be few months later or never. All they care is release new content. They still haven't fix the BOA issue after EVO an item, and they release a new patch with more bug. When you submitted a ticket, all they say is please be patient, we are working on it. But when????? who knows, maybe never. It seems like they don't have enough people to fix the problems and develop the road map at same time. It is what it is for a F2P game.

They moved their focus to closers online when they launched the beta/alpha. Notice how things went INCREDIBLY down hill since it launched. They don't care about this game and fixing it as much as they used to.

• MasazumiMasazumi Member

@FOVZERO said:
    Hi there, hope you all are fine!

Can you restore the original tones and then add the new ones?
    Doing that there should not be any problem. It was supposed to be what this update would do. I never readed on the preview notes anything about a replacement.

">
    My cat was sad with that pale hair instead her original mint green.
    We already know the problems that causes on the internet to hurt kittens.
    Simply, terrible!

But your new hair looks cooler!

• Any update on this? I thought it would get fixed with todays dye point refund?

• naniichannaniichan Member

I came back to the game only to find out ALL of my characters dye jobs are messed up, some characters having 2-4 outfit sets i feel like I've wasted my time re-downloading the game, i put a lot of time and effort and money into dye

• ThewolfshadowThewolfshadow Member, KOL

@AngryPurplePurps said:

@KenzoZangetsu said:

They said in a stream they will never add black and white dye cause the black dye was exclusive to the dark guardian outfit and white will be exclusive to other exclusive costumes

LOL guess there goes my chance of ever having a cat tail match my ears :smile:

• MajorThorMajorThor Member ✭✭

@AngryPurplePurps said:

@KenzoZangetsu said:

Bingo, I'm already pissed that they released the armour sets but with different colours. The item models should have been exclusive too.