We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

when will PvP get rewards?

edited February 2018 in General Discussion

Current PvP rewards are 1/4 chance of gaining 30kred, 50 reappraisal scrolls, 50 recalculator scrolls and 3 tk resurrection souls.
considering that recently eme had put quite a bit of effort in PvP even adding dead or alive which wasn't available in other versions - no useful rewards for PvP have been added to motivate people. everyone I've asked tells me there's no point of there's no reward and asks for reward like fm and arena for them to be interested (a reward system for ranking).
PvP cant grow, the current PvP community is small.
with a few veterans however new players that join are simply destroyed by pve players overwhelming difference in gear. Why is it that there's PvP gear that’s completely useless in current endgame pve however new players aren't give access to it to be able to enjoy PvPing (they at least give useful stats such as the 15% attack speed weapon which would make it more comfortable to PvP. Eme doesn’t look like they plan to balance the gearing in PvP therefore why not just give selectors containing these gears when a character reaches level 65. (current PvP gear is weapon Armor and legs). (if someone puts skill > gear I'll totally remain calm and reply with a perfectly reasonable argument)
I'd like people to put possible rewards that should be attainable from pvp ranking. I personally think adding a viable amount of kred to top ranked will not only increase the possible ways of gaining kred (you lose $eme) but will give endgame players a reason to play pvp even if it's to 3shot newbies :crys:
p.s : En Masse Staff – for the love of god can one of you get in contact with someone to add the PvP default button 'p' on one of the loading screens with a cool picture of a wolf guardian stomping some randomly class because the amount of people that have been playing this game for months and don’t know this can't be considered a bad joke (probably because they don’t care but it WOULDN'T hurt to add it)

Was that part where you guys said you care about PvP some time ago a lie ? 🙁

Comments

• This game has never been focused on PvP. If you're playing Kritika for the PvP aspect, I strongly suggest rethinking your priorities.

• EWNMAHJEJMEWNMAHJEJM Member, KOL
    edited February 2018

pvp might not be the main focus however currently endgame is fishing and doing carry runs. its very hard to break from the cycle which would only lead to doing repetitive stuff. if eme has the energy to make dead or alive and make pvp balances then it wouldnt hurt to give people a reason to play it instead of just throwing content that theres no reasonable reward for playing (fun).

i agree with the giving new lvl 65 free pvp set as its currently useless however the rewards sounds a bit complicated. i doubt eme would want to give kred maybe cards at the end of a pvp match containing special items with chance of themalar would get people playing :p :p :p

• @EWNMAHJEJM said:
    i agree with the giving new lvl 65 free pvp set as its currently useless however the rewards sounds a bit complicated. i doubt eme would want to give kred maybe cards at the end of a pvp match containing special items with chance of themalar would get people playing :p :p :p

The moment they do that people will start mass trading wins.

• QuintinwQuintinw Member

@hornywatermelon said:

@EWNMAHJEJM said:

The moment they do that people will start mass trading wins.

You can't trade wins anymore. They added a queue system. Now, if you want to get these rewards, and the rating points, you'd have to queue against others and beat them.

Also, saying a game shouldn't focus on an aspect that was embedded into the game since release, and telling others to rethink what they would like to do when a game offers them a chance to do such, is very narrow minded. Just because you may or may not like the content doesn't mean others shouldn't be able to, and I would ope they give PvP the attention it deserves.

Then again, they aren't really fixing anything important in the game itself, so that hope may never come to pass, unfortunately.

• @hornywatermelon said:
    This game has never been focused on PvP. If you're playing Kritika for the PvP aspect, I strongly suggest rethinking your priorities.

What? This game, in addition to everything else, is also oriented towards pvp (like DFO or Elsword). Especially the developers themselves have long been told about this.
    About the answer to the question. Look at the "road map" there they are all indicated.

edited February 2018

eme doesnt like hard work. its why almost every resource can be atained by true endgame - afk fishing on multiple acc :p

'[Delayed] Although it’s still a priority for us, we need to delay our planned improvements to PvP season rewards and Skill description updates. The fix isn’t quite where we want it yet, and we’ll let you know as soon as we have more concrete dates for those features.'

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

@hornywatermelon said:
    This game has never been focused on PvP. If you're playing Kritika for the PvP aspect, I strongly suggest rethinking your priorities.

Now you are really mistaken. As an mmo game it has one of the best and thrilling combat systems. Would be a huge waste to prioritize only PVE here. The problem is PVP is really underwhelming in terms of rewards, so all these PVE pussies dont even bother trying it. Being number 1 in PVE is a joke with a current endgame, 1 sec arena and fm ruined by thermalar, not mentioning tons of exploits here and there. Being good in pvp still requires some actual plays.

• BeFrostBeFrost Member ✭✭

Zero skill zero reward