We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

MAINTENANCE: Tuesday, February 13, 7-9 a.m. PST

Kritika Online will be going into maintenance mode tomorrow, February 13, from 7-9 a.m. PST. During this time we'll be doing the following:

• Refunding dye points spent in the last three months (up to the offending maintenance that took place February 7th). Our original plan was to do an all-time grant, but due to the large amount of data being pulled, we're confined to the past three.
  • We're doing routine maintenance on our payment systems.

We'll see you when we're back online!

Comments

• @Smoreceror said:

before I buy some on your shop, I hope that EME fix tousand of bugs!!!!

• @Smoreceror said:
    Kritika Online will be going into maintenance mode tomorrow, February 13, from 7-9 a.m. PST. During this time we'll be doing the following:

• Refunding dye points spent in the last three months. Our original plan was to do an all-time grant, but due to the large amount of data being pulled, we're confined to the past three.

What about the Item stay character bound after Evo? When is that fix? That's a simple fix.

• @SoftWord said:

@Smoreceror said:

before I buy some on your shop, I hope that EME fix tousand of bugs!!!!

Too bad not everyone think the same way. That's why we don't see a lot of fixes.

• YunaGlairYunaGlair Member, KOL
    edited February 2018

Add the rogue costume (fox version) in the Kagerfield chest please!
    Every other class seems to have a set of founders-costume "clone" pieces in Kagerfeld's store. However, the Rogue "clone" pieces aren't available from Kagerfeld chests.

• MaljasMaljas Member
    edited February 2018

• @DPFKCTPWPK said:

@Smoreceror said:

• Refunding dye points spent in the last three months. Our original plan was to do an all-time grant, but due to the large amount of data being pulled, we're confined to the past three.

What about the Item stay character bound after Evo? When is that fix? That's a simple fix.

That it was tradeable after Evo was probably a bug to begin with.

• @PandAndy said:

@DPFKCTPWPK said:

@Smoreceror said:

It wasn´t a bug, I sent in a ticket weeks ago, they said it was a known issue they´re working on and will patch it in a hotfix.

• MasazumiMasazumi Member

I would like a clarification on what exactly " large amount of data being pulled" means
    While I appreciate the points rollback for the last 3 months, I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but my dye points were used much longer ago so these 3 last months do not benefit me at all and I do have a modest amount of costumes I have to dye once again, points will no be enough after the refund.
    Was it not possible to see information before december or what happened? Is there a chance older players like me can get something?

Also update the psion/monk costume store I know you guys want my money!

• MaljasMaljas Member
    edited February 2018

@Masazumi said:
    I would like a clarification on what exactly " large amount of data being pulled" means
    While I appreciate the points rollback for the last 3 months, I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but my dye points were used much longer ago so these 3 last months do not benefit me at all and I do have a modest amount of costumes I have to dye once again, points will no be enough after the refund.
    Was it not possible to see information before december or what happened? Is there a chance older players like me can get something?

In the same boat here.

Most of my dye points were used when the game released. I play for a bit after release and then took a long break. Recently came for the Imprint update. I'd like to get my old look back WITHOUT having to pay you guys MORE money for screwing it up in the first place.

Thanks.

• TriggTrigg Member ✭✭

Bractholme, Monastry, seasonal costumes from the summer and halloween.. I imagine that most players who got those went and dyed them right away, I mean the Roseguard was released during September no? A lot of points would be lost from those. If it is really too difficult to go further back with the data, maybe an additional dyemania redeem code might be something?

Appreciate that you guys tried to fix this issue anyway.

• @PYCPHFFPCC said:

@PandAndy said:

@DPFKCTPWPK said:

@Smoreceror said:

It wasn´t a bug, I sent in a ticket weeks ago, they said it was a known issue they´re working on and will patch it in a hotfix.

Lol I sent 2 tickets already and been waiting for almost a month. They gave me the same answer. I don’t think they will fix this at all. They have to wait for Allm response, they are just a middle person. And I don’t think Allm has the staff to do this at all. Or they just don’t care and release more event so player can swip their credit card lol.

• @DPFKCTPWPK said:

@PYCPHFFPCC said:

@PandAndy said:

@DPFKCTPWPK said:

@Smoreceror said:

Lol I sent 2 tickets already and been waiting for almost a month. They gave me the same answer. I don’t think they will fix this at all. They have to wait for Allm response, they are just a middle person. And I don’t think Allm has the staff to do this at all. Or they just don’t care and release more event so player can swip their credit card lol.

They most likely will fix it but they probably won't hotfix it. They might even fix it relatively fast in Korea but we won't get the update till the next event or content or 2 probably. They also need to mess around with Arena without asking for any player input to ensure their solution is the least possible desirable like break the tie using an rng system.

• There are 200000 things to fix but you choose

We're doing routine maintenance on our payment systems.

Go fck yourself please.

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

@Vengeance187 said:
    There are 200000 things to fix but you choose

Go fck yourself please.

Why so triggered

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

who broke the hamsters this time?

• @Vengeance187 said:

Go fck yourself please.

Of cuz they fix the payment system first. Who’s going to pay them if it’s broken? All they care is $$$ from player, but hey it’s working. People still pay them. Lol

• Instead of refunding you could just reset the colors back to the user changes, that way there won't be any "large amount of data being pulled" and everyone's a winner, there are players who'd "PAID" for the colors since cbt including myself, won't be compensated with your "Fix" :)

• @Masazumi said:

i too am in the same boat as im certain this will not benefit me in any way. my characters costumes were dyed way before 3 months time. i will still suffer a great loss on my account from this damn dye update!!

• @XxDeadSoulsxX said:
    Instead of refunding you could just reset the colors back to the user changes, that way there won't be any "large amount of data being pulled" and everyone's a winner, there are players who'd "PAID" for the colors since cbt including myself, won't be compensated with your "Fix" :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS RIGHT HERE GIVE THIS GUY A JOB WITH EME (someone with a brain) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• How about instead of fixing cash shop. You implement increase drop rates for imprints specifically since you fucked up.

• Reduction of lag

Hello,

This post is dedicated for those who suffer from lag and high ping, NoPing is software that greatly optimizes your gameplay.

With unique technology, NoPing Tunnel traces the best route to the server of your favorite online game.

Gaining up to 50% improvement depending on your internet!

Test for 3 days for free, if you register at the link below:

nopi.ng/forum23

Watch the video below with and without NoPing!

• @Vengeance187 said:

Go fck yourself please.

LOL this is quite absurd that you think that they should not prioritize fixing their payment system first. This is just common sense.

• W7FLJY7LWTW7FLJY7LWT Member, KOL

I keep receiving the "fail to retrieve server list". What can I do to fix this? Thanks!