We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

POST your Imprint record!

NA/Buggy - 103 imprint runs no major drop. BEAT THAT!

got the free one, then Asharah the 2nd day, none since.

Comments

• I gave up after 500 runs or so

Already quit doing it on my alts after the first week, now my main as well and I just don't log at all

kritika has become the videogame equivalent of brushing your teeth or doing the dishes, a bunch of 5 minute long daily activities that aren't exactly rewarding but you kinda have to do them.
    Until you realize you don't get cavities or eat in filthy dishes if you don't log kritika and life goes on xd

• RadiaRadia Member, KOL

Imprints might be worth doing if they dropped boss souls, or spookies, or event items. As it is, is a chore to do imprints.

• NA/xBrotherBear Main: WG
    free imprint and second major on 2nd day. nothing sense then
    220 Runs.

• 20 runs per day.
    750 in total no imprints only White's and Greens.

• Been 870 or 890 runs until my 2nd major dropped. After that I started stacking 50% + 20% drop pots + 10% from FM and got 3 in about 60 runs.

• 80 runs = 5majors

• I got 5 majors in total since the imprints came out my friend that runs with me everyday has 2

• Not counting the runs but so far I've missed 2 days on my main+used some extra tickets.

I have 2 majors on my char in total. :|

• I'v stop to count my runs, ticket imprints extra too.........

Only 2 drop with my main, and 2 drop with an alt here.

• DiabelliaDiabellia Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

I got the quest one and another one that first day this stuff came out. Havent gotten one since. Over 200+ runs on just Lurgh (the middle one..his named seems to have changed last patch) and not a single Major imprint.

I stopped playing Kritika a week or so ago out of frustration. Hopefully they up the drop rate or make them craftable/questable at some point. I have just had enough of the RNG on EVERYTHING, though. I can put up with it on gear, but on stuff like this...this is where I draw the line. I will come back if they change the ability to acquire/ ease of acquiring these, til then I won't be playing.

• EWNMAHJEJMEWNMAHJEJM Member, KOL

got 9/9 yesterday

• MasazumiMasazumi Member

Almost 100 runs now and I have 7 major imprints.

First 30 runs didn't drop anything but the next day I got 2 on a row, the following day I got the last one I needed. After that I stopped wth my main and randomly run them on my alts for the daily, then one major casually dropped on my valk shortly after and yesterday I got 2 more in 10 runs exactly.

• Finally finished my first 3 piece set today on my main.
    I still want to try out the other 3 piece set I wanted to but I'm not sure how motivated I am for that now:P

At least even this set is fairly strong so it speeds up running this crap.

• MaljasMaljas Member

I play 4 Characters:

Wolf Guardian: 3/3 for no Wolf spec, one was freebie. Have done every day since Imprint release and farmed pouches until in green RP, now farming for Top row (Instant cast OP Lightining Ball spec)

Psion: 3/3 Gunslinger, one was a freebie, same deal as above, Hollow Point application and popping is ridiculous damage. Farming for Dark Slayer now

Catpaw: 2/3 One Punch Cat, 1/3 in bottom row for buff, still heavily farming for it though not as bad as I was for WG(main), now farming for 2nd bot row for additional hit on Cat Kick,

Assassin: 1/3 Top row (Basic attack Stars), 1/3 Mid row (Two charges Shatterblade), farming for 3/3 Bottom row now

• Doing Imprint runs on 4 of my Characters:

Alts:
    Void: 3/3 Dark gem + 1 from quest(middle row)
    Cat: 1/3 bottom row(quest) and 1/3 One-Punch
    Vamp: only freebie from quest that's it

Main
    https://gyazo.com/5f47a875a6b237a68561b3dcf524a0bd
    working on top row now

• TwilightPandaTwilightPanda Member ✭✭✭

@Schiz said:
    kritika has become the videogame equivalent of brushing your teeth or doing the dishes, a bunch of 5 minute long daily activities that aren't exactly rewarding but you kinda have to do them.
    Until you realize you don't get cavities or eat in filthy dishes if you don't log kritika and life goes on xd

Well said, good sir, well said

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

Got all 9 imprints in 2 days xd

• TheFeederTheFeeder Member ✭✭

I've done about 245-260 imprint RUNS and zero majors. Probably only 8-10 superiors and a shit ton of green/inferiors.

• TheFeederTheFeeder Member ✭✭

@WarFaceSystemX said:

This is not possible. You have to be cheating. Literally not possible.

• DiabelliaDiabellia Member, KOL ✭✭✭

no lie here. i got zero in 200+ attempts. Got all 3 I wanted in the last 4 runs. Broken as hell RNG

• QuintinwQuintinw Member

@TheFeeder said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

Not impossible. He most likely has the complete opposite RNG of everyone else in this thread.

You should ask how many Therm boxes he has.

• MoofiepieMoofiepie Member, KOL

@Quintinw said:

@TheFeeder said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

Not impossible. He most likely has the complete opposite RNG of everyone else in this thread.

You should ask how many Therm boxes he has.

How about he brings proof instead of empty words?

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@TheFeeder @Moofiepie you want proof? Also i got no therm boxes yet ): http://prntscr.com/if9adu Here's an SS i took just now. Enjoy the proof.

• Got full set too

• 3 weeks arldy with my psion and just 1 mayor, sad but oh well welcome to silen... ENMASSE :v

• MoofiepieMoofiepie Member, KOL

@WarFaceSystemX said:
    @TheFeeder @Moofiepie you want proof? Also i got no therm boxes yet ): http://prntscr.com/if9adu Here's an SS i took just now. Enjoy the proof.

This doesn't really prove that you got 9 imprints in 2 days... lmao, but gz anyways!

• EinnecyEinnecy Member, KOL

2 weeks and around 40 tickets for taurgos major to drop gg

• Got all 9 of my imprint yesterday =D and 3/9 on one of my alt.

• still waiting for my1st imprint to drop, this system suck, thank you enmasse for bringing this shitty system to NA good job

• Just need 1 imprint for my doom since 2 weeks, i think i just wasted my time tring to get these things with my psion and doom, well done enmasse, such pathetic excuse of drop rate :v