We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Month of March Mission Madness!

Salutations and welcome to the Month of March Mission Madness! Starting today I will be hosting this community run event; throughout this month I will be asking you as a community to come together and overcome obstacles. Some will be difficult, others will be simple. However, it is all in the name of cooperation and enjoyment, so I do hope that you all have a good time participating.

Here's how it works:

There are 4 group codes available to the entirety of Kritika (NA AND EU) if you complete enough of the challenges for that given week. Each week I will present a different challenge and if as a community you can come together and conquer, then the code will be yours. Below I have split up the challenges into Google documents that you can view and they will be updated as the weeks progress.

One last thing: I'd like to thank the player council, Akechi, and RainbowShy for helping me pull together this event. Also, a big shoutout goes to Yandere for making the event poster.
Get out there and have some fun everyone! We might not be the biggest community but that doesn't mean we can't be the best.

Week 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14iyMZCY1JPhYTLwuN4LVHwZpp8s86NDWpTYf5k3sRwo/edit?usp=sharing

Week 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z2Cwu4sbNdVTgh6QYrXK16KRP_k7_ZT_ZBFu00yPRrU/edit?usp=sharing

Week 3: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MmdFKm6eEDf0sMmUjH8miv6YRgXwIy30HcQyy_3sO0s/edit?usp=sharing

Week 4: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KCAi7FZLX7tVDbXAk-5nPqB3Vb0-5t1cLA3hx_34TqM/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

• RomanHolidayRomanHoliday Member, Player Moderators mod

Feel free to post your answers here! You can also reach me on Discord @Roman#3843 or hit up my private inbox on the forums here.

• EWNMAHJEJMEWNMAHJEJM Member, KOL
    edited February 2018

<3

• MasazumiMasazumi Member

This should be fun

Day 2 pictures are up for the first event! Check the google document for the link.

Almost all Day 1 pictures have been found! #7 is still out there though: https://imgur.com/GwuxE54

• MasazumiMasazumi Member

Where do you even find these! I never put that much attention to the dungeons!

They actually put a bit of detail into the scenery, even though we tend to see about 10% of it as we blast through and bust heads. Just took a moment and tried to view some more obscure angles and places.

Day 2 has been found! New pictures in 24h

Day 1 is complete. New pictures in 22h.

Day 3 pictures are out!

edited March 2018

Day 3 pictures: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, and #8 have been found! #7 for Day 3 is still out there.

Day 3 are all found! Day 4 to come tomorrow!

Day 4 is out!

Day 4 answers are up! Good job everyone on finding them so quickly.

• JindoeJindoe Member, KOL

Thank you doing this for the community! Much respect

I know it's not an official event or anything, but I appreciate you saying that! All of you are quite welcome, it's my pleasure to bring some small amount of fun to the community.

Also, Day 5 is up!

Just missing #2, #7 and #8 now!

Thank you to everyone who participated in the first round of the Month of March Mission Madness! In light of your efforts, you have achieved victory over the first test: Puzzling Pictures. Here's your group code: BGZJ-OBZN-X09L-7TGW

For those of you who are still interested in searching for pictures, I will be posting a Day 6 and Day 7. Participation is completely optional as there are no more rewards for this week. Next week will bring a new challenge and another code.

Day 6 is out!

Day 7 is out a little early due to time constraints on my part. This will be the final day of "Puzzling Pictures" coming up shortly after will be the next challenge and another group code upon completion. Thank you all so much for participating thus far and I hope you have enjoyed it. Feel free to search for all the remaining pictures in Day 6 and all the new ones in Day 7; I will update the document to include your pictures and credit you for finding them when I can!

Week 2 is titled: Riddles and Recon. It's out now!

Day 6 of Puzzling pictures has all been solved! Day 7 of Puzzling Pictures is still missing #3 if anyone wants to find that last one!

Day 2 of Riddles and Recon is out! Have at 'em.

Day 3 is out! The answers are at the bottom of the document. Day 2 has been solved and Day 1 only has #5 missing!

Day 4 riddles are out!

Day 5 riddles are out!

You did it! You found enough riddles to unlock the code:

1IGN-HE69-FUS6-UR7M

Reappraisal Scroll 300
    Recalculation Scroll 300
    Resurrection Stone (Bound) 10
    Costume Dye Voucher (30) 4
    DZ90-30m EXP Boost 3
    Prosperity Potion 20% (30-Minute) 10
    Inferior Kagerfeld Badge 10

Please feel free to look at day 6 and 7 to answer just for fun. There are no additional rewards for these questions but you can solve them for the challenge of it.

Day 6 riddles are out!

The last day of riddles are out! Hope you've all enjoyed them.