We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Class Change Promotion Costume

Can we please get a promotion costume when we advance to a new class? It's a real bummer that you don't get a class costume, a lot of them look really cool.

Comments

• NatoriousNatorious Member, Pre-CBT Tester ✭✭✭

+1 agreed

• I agree too.

• because then less people would pay for costumes lol...if you talking about the costumes in loadings...those look better than most of the costumes we can buy right now lol

• HLRAKWP4X3HLRAKWP4X3 Member
    edited July 2017

@Mazikeen said:
    because then less people would pay for costumes lol...if you talking about the costumes in loadings...those look better than most of the costumes we can buy right now lol

They don't have to have stats. Actually just have it defaulted as soon as you class change.

• H6RRHFKHKNH6RRHFKHKN Member, KOL

@HLRAKWP4X3 said:

@Mazikeen said:
    because then less people would pay for costumes lol...if you talking about the costumes in loadings...those look better than most of the costumes we can buy right now lol

They don't have to have stats. Actually just have it defaulted as soon as you class change.

That would be the ideal thing to do. We don't care id they have stats actually, we just want the costumes

• Agreed!

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

This would be nice. I want the zerker outfit.

• Omg best idea! I agree!