We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

The new 10 floors in arena

edited March 2018 in General Discussion

Tried it out and only got to 54 on DB and im almost 900k CR. I feel like they made the arena for 70 cap or the top 1-5% of players on this game and thats good they need something to entertain them. Other than arena it feels like there is nothing to do at all hmmm. maybe its just me.

Comments

• LustifyLustify Member

same for me, except I'm having trouble with floor 53 and I'm at 1m CR

• rarii763rarii763 Member

@Lustify said:
    same for me, except I'm having trouble with floor 53 and I'm at 1m CR

dang i thought it was just me. Yeah im just going to wait to be geared at 70 cap to do it. No point in stressing your self you only rank in the top 30 percent. Oh well 70 update more than likely 5 weeks from now. Guess i can play diablo or BDO while i wait .

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

lol. plebs got used to 350 mil hp oneshottable boss alrdy. Git gud and stand where you belong. Not so easy to steal top ranks now, huh?

• NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭

i cleared 59 on pts. stop being bad

• WLKE4E45GCWLKE4E45GC Member, KOL

Making arena harder was what the players demanded.

edited March 2018

I will be better at 70 and i have never one shot any end game content in this game. Also i know it was the players demand. Its just bothers me we have to go 2 months without any new content. My only goal is to get end game gear and farm. Dont care much for pvp and pve arena

@NAWAXEYNR5 said:
    i cleared 59 on pts. stop being bad

Dang you are pretty good at arena

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

lack dps for f60, got it to ~25 bars... dont want to upgrade gear though, since 1 month and it will be replaced anyways....

• BeFrostBeFrost Member ✭✭

it is meant to be hard 900k cr is alt cr

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

@WGNAJLG36J said:

CR for vamps is useless, im at below 600k cr and only lack like 25% dmg for f60

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

Need to say as a 1.3M SM, it's impossible to beat floor 60 under 2 minutes, 5 minutes would make it possible o.o

@WGNAJLG36J said:

Oh, thanks for the information. I didnt know thats what they were aiming for. I thought it was ment to be hard at 600k cr lol guess i was wrong

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

@xManiNeko said:
    Need to say as a 1.3M SM, it's impossible to beat floor 60 under 2 minutes, 5 minutes would make it possible o.o

any class with bleed has advantages... as usual... vamps and sins should have an "easy" time

• ImSmileyImSmiley Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018

This is good, game wasnt working for me so.. for the first time i had fun with these few floors tho sad its only 10 ... i miss the old 150 xD i hope they will add more

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭

What, my 450 cr DB almost killed Ayida yesterday, I just died when she got up and didn't tried agian.

• Vamp here, any advices to beat 60 boss arena? 980k cr + thermalar......

• @xManiNeko said:

Eh, same as 1.1m Psion. Not even going to try with Star, since his damage is worse than Psion to begin with.

We have a Psion > @PandAndy said:

@xManiNeko said:

Eh, same as 1.1m Psion. Not even going to try with Star, since his damage is worse than Psion to begin with.

We have a Psion that beat it in 13 seconds (EU)

• @MPonder said:
    What, my 450 cr DB almost killed Ayida yesterday, I just died when she got up and didn't tried agian.

yup, depends on play this time, alt is a >200k CR wolfie and it was a walk in the park til i died in 54 and just quit since rewards aren't so tempting anyway. XD
    BUT IT WAS FUN!

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

@PandAndy said:

@xManiNeko said:

you are just bad. Psion has best burst at the time.

• @xManiNeko said:
    We have a Psion > @PandAndy said:

@xManiNeko said:

We have a Psion that beat it in 13 seconds (EU)

There is a 9 sec on NA, but I can't see how that is possible without getting incredibly lucky or having an exceptional amount of elemental bonus. I'm geared to the effective caps, less about 3k attack missing in gems, and even outright dumping skills, I run out of time at around 40 bars. A guildmate is experiencing similar, yet our 1.3m has cleared it with the only difference among any of our stats being attack, but I wouldn't think 3k is the difference between running out of time and a sub 30s clear.

shrug not that important to me.

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@PandAndy said:

@xManiNeko said:

you are just bad. Psion has best burst at the time.

Cool story, bruh.

Side note: who flagged the last post as OT? Ya'll need to learn what "off-topic" means :*

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

Heard it is a bug with infinite ult or something like that on Psion, in other words, bug abusers or exploits.

• infinite blade dance like 0.5secs per blade dance
    once u hit ult

• The entire point of arena extra floors was to separate the performance of people who were tied in time. If no one could complete floor 60 then whoever cleared 59 would be number 1 and so on. If you are not able to clear any floor cause it is too hard for that class you can still be number 1 so long as no one else can do it on that class as well.

The problem however with that is, that you can't approve your time like you can do with floor 60. So if someone beat the same floor a tiny bit faster, you are ranked lower even if you beat it first :smile: