We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Gotta love that first come first serve arena rule!

Damn I love this rule! While I'm in class today and the update to the 10 new floors to arena goes up, there goes my top10 ranking En Masse! This rule is amazing for those who don't have time to hop on right away to do arena! Keep up the shitty hard work 10/10!

Comments

• But the stats from wings are like 2% of our total CR, so what's the problem?

• YavanaYavana Member
    edited March 2018

There will probably be decent variance in floor 60 times. I don't think anyone cleared it on PTS but we were missing pets and about 40% boss damage. Floor 59 is pretty tanky too. If you get a good time you will place well unless pets end up memeing the last few bosses. I' wouldn't count on dozens of people being tied at x time, so the tiebreaker will mostly be irrelevant anyways.

• ImSmileyImSmiley Member ✭✭

Well the name suits you very well...
    While i agree 101% with this bullshit idea.. tho still.. havent seen a post from you being happy for once lol.. but again hence the nickname..
    You are not mad about this rule you only mad cause you cant get there in time so if we were to switch places and you have time to get your rank while having the same "rule" would you still be mad about all this?
    Ps im all day working so i can only get home late in other words if the arena reset doesnt happen during the weekend which will never happen i will never get my rank but you dont see me complaining about it lol.. peeople just cant seem to enjoy the game for once until its gone.. you dont get your top 1 absolute beast master shit so what? It stops you from playing?

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

@ImSmiley said:
    While i agree 101% with this bullshit idea.. tho still.. havent seen a post from you being happy for once lol.. but again hence the nickname..
    You are not mad about this rule you only mad cause you cant get there in time so if we were to switch places and you have time to get your rank while having the same "rule" would you still be mad about all this?
    Ps im all day working so i can only get home late in other words if the arena reset doesnt happen during the weekend which will never happen i will never get my rank but you dont see me complaining about it lol.. peeople just cant seem to enjoy the game for once until its gone.. you dont get your top 1 absolute beast master shit so what? It stops you from playing?

Sorry I like to compete I dont care about being #1 I just want to have a nice fun competition cause there is no good end game content, sorry for being a complaining whining bitch. Some people like to play this game to compete to have some fun while other content is being worked on. So don't talk as if everyone is the same as you shit head. :) On note I dont give a shit what players think of me, if I want to sound like a whining bitch im going to do so if I want to be a dick to people like you I will too, hate me all you want haters gonna hate :smiley:

• ImSmileyImSmiley Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018

@AngryPurplePurps said:

@ImSmiley said:

Sorry I like to compete I dont care about being #1 I just want to have a nice fun competition cause there is no good end game content, sorry for being a complaining whining bitch. Some people like to play this game to compete to have some fun while other content is being worked on. So don't talk as if everyone is the same as you shit head. :) On note I dont give a shit what players think of me, if I want to sound like a whining bitch im going to do so if I want to be a dick to people like you I will too, hate me all you want haters gonna hate :smiley:

1. never insulted you.
    2. drop the big guy attitude about fuck the world and shit. not working with me
    3. pointless insulting, just few letters on a white sheet but if you were smart enough you'd know that
    4. attend that class of yours and learn some respect.

also this forum ... jesus i had to re-quote my shit 4 times >.> y u do dis forum.