We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Badges....

Hey guys I hit 65 about a week ago and it seems like badges give u a huge boost in CR so im wondering whats the best way to farm them? Currently I've been trying to do letter runs and buying daily from scar. Going to level an alt just for badges and alts... Why the fk would they add LEGENDARY BADGES?? Its taking me forever to even get green badges and ill probably be a old man when im full lego badges...

Comments

• Buy costume with € and shard it.......only the way to reach new legendary badges........

• 55F4T7KF7F55F4T7KF7F Member

Nds a proper badge dungeon (change drop rate of some she dungeons if Ur too fkin lazy) and also increase the fkin scale of weekend dungeons too .

• emBreezeemBreeze Member

Make them sell-able, I'll trade my gold for someone else's farming time :)

• YMF7T4L7TPYMF7T4L7TP Member, KOL

I heard a lot of people complaining about badges, but i like it how it is now :smile: The best way to farm badges is just going arena every day, get killed or pass a section and trade this by the wolf (arena properietor in xanadu). you have 2 boxes which give badges. darling and badge of spirit loot box. Together it gives me between 10 till 30 badges :smile:

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

@YMF7T4L7TP said:
    I heard a lot of people complaining about badges, but i like it how it is now :smile: The best way to farm badges is just going arena every day, get killed or pass a section and trade this by the wolf (arena properietor in xanadu). you have 2 boxes which give badges. darling and badge of spirit loot box. Together it gives me between 10 till 30 badges :smile:

You actually realise that for 9 gold stacks you need 100+k these white badges? xD With 1 character it will take you hmm from 3000 to 10000 days depending on rng xDDD

Yeah i know it takes a while to get it. But he i still do not complaining. For me , im focussing on my main char shadow gunmage. I love it and its truly my char :) so i don't need 5 6 7 chars. And even if you want to have all those badges legendary on all those chars its still no problen xD as i said. Do the arena and buy the 2 chest for every char each day ( unless you can buy those 2 chest max 1 each account and not each character... then i do understand the frustration of people xD) i do not know now :p need to check it tommorow. Uhm. Maybe a tip for the legendary. Focus first on the 4 most important than the rest :p thats what i do. 1st attack full. 2nd critical. 3 crit dmg 4 bonus dmg :) then focus on the rest.

Oh i forget 1tip thing >.< go farm only the friday daily for 20 badges :D thats what im doing. Friday saturday and sunday 60 badges + darling and spirit box badge 10~30. So almost for sure 100 badges only for those 3 days :smiley: thats how i do

• monkeicmonkeic Member, KOL

Wait until u fall further and further behind then u will start complaining just like everyone else. But getting those badges are not meant for casuals so if ur one of them u won’t need to worry much.

• :| > @YMF7T4L7TP said:

Oh i forget 1tip thing >.< go farm only the friday daily for 20 badges :D thats what im doing. Friday saturday and sunday 60 badges + darling and spirit box badge 10~30. So almost for sure 100 badges only for those 3 days :smiley: thats how i do

Now the maths:
    It takes 109,350 inferior badges to make a full set of legendary. If you do the dailies on seven characters every day, you get 420 guaranteed badges each week and then anywhere between 11 and 30some (if forget what the maximums are from boxes) per character each day. If we assume you get an average of 20 per character for each day of boxes (which also assumes that you have geared each character enough to clear ~level 30 of arena to collect both every day,) that is another 980 per week. I'll exclude the ones awarded in arena just because they are infrequent enough to hardly make a difference. So you get 1,400 badges per week. It would, then, take 78.107 weeks or (rounded up) 547 days to collect a full set of legendary badges without anything beyond the daily boxes and weekend instance.

It could be cut down some if every character slot is filled and geared to take the dailies, but it would still demand a considerable amount of time spent in waiting, during which the stats they give would be rendered pretty... unrewarding by updates. alternatively, it only costs at most $11,300 to have a full set today. :|

• TuerkanteTuerkante Member
    edited March 2018

there is no Problem having multiple chars, with around 7 chars, depending on scarov box rng you can make 2-3 purple badges a day, farm fractured for badge Drops,buying starhenge chest which can drop costumes friday dungeon on saturday and sunday etc. theres some good income in badges daily, but yeah legendary badges are top Tier and nowhere near achievable for casual /semihardcore Players in the near future. But well not only you are limited, everybody gotta farm those, so same rights for everyone thats not bad.If you want to have BiS badges, invest the time to get them.
    Not all chars need heavy gear to Support your main, you get starhenge weapon for reaching 65, invest into powerlevel service, thats enuff to go around Floor 20 in Arena, if you wanna advance further just craft kholdor weapon with evorunes or drop it with your main, or when youre running Titan/abe give them octave, no Need to enhance or so. Ocassionally running Arena every 1 or 2 days should Support the medals for scarov boxes till next Arena reset to get a load of medals for boxes. It is as it is, this game is build for multicharacter playstyle(this Comes from original rp System where you would only reach Level 15 on a full bar in a day) At least eme did make a lot of other stuff acc bound too, gems for example. And having at least a second character can cut your grind in half, considering you want to for example craft a charm and Need the bossouls, 2 rp bars >1bar.