We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

The sad truth about carrying!

So, its getting worse and worse! We carries have a hard life. People with 3rd-world-internet-connection paying me, staying for few minutes in game/party, disconnecting,
joining into the game again, disconnecting at Bossfight and so on...
80% of this guys have a red one-bar-connection or NOT even a single bar shown.

Most answers about questioning their connections are like:
"I play in some Internet-cafe" "its a big storm right now" "I am using shitty wlan" "sry, I am downloading in background" "my brother is using the internet as well"

I mean, everyone of us have some dcs or game crashes in this game. Seems a usual thing from time to time. But this guys with permanent 1-bar-connections are just pure cancer for carries...
I know this here wont change anything, just wanted to share my sad experience.

Cheers.

Comments

• @HFNWE7HTJJ said:
    So, its getting worse and worse! We carries have a hard life. People with 3rd-world-internet-connection paying me, staying for few minutes in game/party, disconnecting,
    joining into the game again, disconnecting at Bossfight and so on...
    80% of this guys have a red one-bar-connection or NOT even a single bar shown.

Most answers about questioning their connections are like:
    "I play in some Internet-cafe" "its a big storm right now" "I am using shitty wlan" "sry, I am downloading in background" "my brother is using the internet as well"

I mean, everyone of us have some dcs or game crashes in this game. Seems a usual thing from time to time. But this guys with permanent 1-bar-connections are just pure cancer for carries...
    I know this here wont change anything, just wanted to share my sad experience.

Cheers.

Happens to me sometimes. Just refund them the gold or walk ur dog while they load 1 pixel at a time.

• HFNWE7HTJJHFNWE7HTJJ Member, KOL

Happens to me sometimes. Just refund them the gold or walk ur dog while they load 1 pixel at a time.

Sry to say, but I wont refund anything to these guys. They are stealing my time, by knowing about their dc-problems. Sometimes 30 min. for just 1 guy, coz of waiting for rejoin and rejoin and rejoin.
    But I am fair, I try at least 3-4 times. And sometimes, even this wont help. They just cant stay in the game for more than 1 or 2 minutes! I mean...wtf :/

• 55F4T7KF7F55F4T7KF7F Member

Retarded ignorant shit head

@55F4T7KF7F said:
    Retarded ignorant shit head

Best comment ever

• Then don't carry!? ¯_(ツ)_/¯ All this drama that be resolved with a simple "Sorry i don't carry people with one bar connection.", better than this selfish shit "i don't refund, but later i'll complain about this on forum"

If you are desperate for money at the point of endure those runs that's your problem, and if you don't refund and keep running there's no point on complain on forum.

@Kurumina said:
    Then don't carry!? ¯_(ツ)_/¯ All this drama that be resolved with a simple "Sorry i don't carry people with one bar connection.", better than this selfish shit "i don't refund, but later i'll complain about this on forum"

If you are desperate for money at the point of endure those runs that's your problem, and if you don't refund and keep running there's no point on complain on forum.

Uhm, this forum here is about general discussion. People complaining about everything here. So I guess I have the right to tell my story about carrying and the sad background of it. And maybe u dont know the word "selfish", but I wrote, that I tried at least 3-4 times with them. Selfish would be, if I would be gone after 1st dc. And btw, nobody even wanted a refund, never asked of it.
    And "desperate for money"...tell me, who isnt in this game. Everone wants mass gold, best gear, leg. pets, charms etc.

Another thing is, that this "problem" affects all carries, not only me. If u are fine with it, good for u.

• BeFrostBeFrost Member ✭✭

We call you a thief where i come from ...

@WGNAJLG36J said:

U should read the whole text before calling somebody thief, thx.

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭

Truth is that titan and abelard dungeons are a pain in the ass, carrying or trading.

• BeFrostBeFrost Member ✭✭

@HFNWE7HTJJ said:

@WGNAJLG36J said:

I did read it they paid and you did not give them the service they payed for you are a thief

edited March 2018

@WGNAJLG36J said:

@HFNWE7HTJJ said:

@WGNAJLG36J said:

I did read it they paid and you did not give them the service they payed for you are a thief

Wow I am impressed, so u read it and did not understand a single word, nice. I will repeat it for you. Nobody ever asked for a refund.
    Even some of these guys who came back in the game said sorry to me and that I should keep the money. Cheers to you.

To all other guys who wants to troll or meme me. Calm your tits. This topic is only about my experience so far. Maybe connections will be getting better in the future, maybe not. Maybe Kritika will be more stable in the future, maybe not. Whatever.

• You're pretty much a scammer and crybaby.

@hornywatermelon said:
    You're pretty much a scammer and crybaby.

Wow, another troll :D

• The simple solution: be more selective about whom you carry. If you exploit it for the profit, there's really no room to complain, because you DO have the choice to reject any request.

• ThewolfshadowThewolfshadow Member, KOL

Sometimes I think its Xigncode or what ever that backdrop protection system Kritika uses. I think it can get buggy and cause auto boots every few minutes when its in glitch state. Closing game will not help, only a computer reboot seems to correct the issue. Not sure if its Xigncode, but I have seen the booting issues before in game and only way to correct has been computer restart, its not the internet as every other game plays fine as well as speed test checks and pings. I do run off wireless, so wonder at times if that program and wireless just hate each other LOL. In the future can try and ask them to reboot to see if there issues clear up, as that even at times can clear up some computer based internet/processing issues as well. Just a suggestion for peeps with future issues. Only issue is depending on their computer that can take some time.

@PandAndy said:
    The simple solution: be more selective about whom you carry. If you exploit it for the profit, there's really no room to complain, because you DO have the choice to reject any request.

I know that there is always space for rejecting. But I am a friendly person, who always give it a try. You never really know, if somebody will dc or not :/. Some guys even drop from green-bar-connection to red and dc...

@Thewolfshadow said:
    Sometimes I think its Xigncode or what ever that backdrop protection system Kritika uses. I think it can get buggy and cause auto boots every few minutes when its in glitch state. Closing game will not help, only a computer reboot seems to correct the issue. Not sure if its Xigncode, but I have seen the booting issues before in game and only way to correct has been computer restart, its not the internet as every other game plays fine as well as speed test checks and pings. I do run off wireless, so wonder at times if that program and wireless just hate each other LOL. In the future can try and ask them to reboot to see if there issues clear up, as that even at times can clear up some computer based internet/processing issues as well. Just a suggestion for peeps with future issues. Only issue is depending on their computer that can take some time.

Thanks for your answer, first time in this topic a good point. I really hope, that there will be a real solution to this, but I guess there isnt. Its not only bad connection like you said. Old wooden pcs as well. These guys even need 10 years of rejoining into the game. So its a nice wombo combo of bad connection plus bad hardware :/