We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Make Imprints bound to account.

So im trying for over 2 weeks to get my hands on a major imprint i need on DB and i had no luck , i did the daily quest with one of my alts for imprints and it droped 1st run ... you can't imagine the **** face i made when i saw that... we could really use those imprints to be bound to account .. srsly.

Comments

• YMF7T4L7TPYMF7T4L7TP Member, KOL

i did yesterday just for the fun a imprint dungeon with a friend and suddenly i got a major. I never do those dungeon, just pure when a friend of mine wanted to do. Guess it is indeed rare to drop right?

• RetrixRetrix Member, KOL

@YMF7T4L7TP said:
    i did yesterday just for the fun a imprint dungeon with a friend and suddenly i got a major. I never do those dungeon, just pure when a friend of mine wanted to do. Guess it is indeed rare to drop right?

Yes , i tried doing it with 50 % pot +5 % from devotion + 10 % drop rate from abilities and still couldn't get it in 2 weeks ,thats around 140 runs ,10 per day ... so you can imagine is pretty rare ,it's pure luck.

• RaxyzRaxyz Member, KOL

Did Ratzilla for three weeks straight to get the last imprint I needed. Funnily enough, I got the other two in a day each. Kritika's Desire Sensor is pretty much confirmed at this point, XD.

• This would be nice yes,I honestly don't feel like running Imprints on my alts but I'm almost done on my main.

• GiggleFairyGiggleFairy Member

yeah feel like they need to increase the chances of getting majors cause it feels like its abysmal rates atm.

• Drop rates for imprints are fine as they are. KR has a lot less runs than we do on a weekly basis, so you can see that they've already made them easier to obtain in our version. They've also given us free imprint dungeon tickets from events.

• GiggleFairyGiggleFairy Member
    edited March 2018

@InvincibleExistence said:
    Drop rates for imprints are fine as they are. KR has a lot less runs than we do on a weekly basis, so you can see that they've already made them easier to obtain in our version. They've also given us free imprint dungeon tickets from events.

and the people who miss out on said events? there are players who have farmed every day for a month and cant get a complete set of imprints.

• Be nice if they were tradeable, was in a group run, 2 of them got the drop, one of the 2 even got two Major Imprint for his drop.

• @GiggleFairy said:

@InvincibleExistence said:
    Drop rates for imprints are fine as they are. KR has a lot less runs than we do on a weekly basis, so you can see that they've already made them easier to obtain in our version. They've also given us free imprint dungeon tickets from events.

and the people who miss out on said events? there are players who have farmed every day for a month and cant get a complete set of imprints.

It's fine as it is. You'll get it sooner or later. What's the rush? xd

• TG6DWWPJ7GTG6DWWPJ7G Member, KOL

@Retrix I did the math when it first released and originally wanted to make a post about how inefficient imprints actually is, but decided not to since I don't play too much. But anywho... It takes somewhere between 1 to 2 years of constant game play doing x10 daily without skipping the boss or quest to obtain x9 of your desired T3 imprint. This is of course if you don't buy tickets. The chances of getting the T4 imprint is literally next to zero. In actuality you only need x2 T4 imprints. The chances of you finding the correct imprints is very unlikely, but I got lucky enough and found both of the ones I needed on the first day of the event.

Attempting the imprint bosses is also a huge waste of time unless you play like 8-16 hours per day. You literally lose no efficiency if you skip the bosses. All you need to do is do the daily quest and then grind the first room of any room as you're always guaranteed 2-3 scrolls. Boss isn't worth it unless you have insanely high CR.

• RetrixRetrix Member, KOL

@TG6DWWPJ7G said:
    @Retrix I did the math when it first released and originally wanted to make a post about how inefficient imprints actually is, but decided not to since I don't play too much. But anywho... It takes somewhere between 1 to 2 years of constant game play doing x10 daily without skipping the boss or quest to obtain x9 of your desired T3 imprint. This is of course if you don't buy tickets. The chances of getting the T4 imprint is literally next to zero. In actuality you only need x2 T4 imprints. The chances of you finding the correct imprints is very unlikely, but I got lucky enough and found both of the ones I needed on the first day of the event.

Attempting the imprint bosses is also a huge waste of time unless you play like 8-16 hours per day. You literally lose no efficiency if you skip the bosses. All you need to do is do the daily quest and then grind the first room of any room as you're always guaranteed 2-3 scrolls. Boss isn't worth it unless you have insanely high CR.

i can solo any imprint boss with my (right click imprint) cause i have that set but i was having problems getting the range set from mandroon,megadon and taurgos .. but i got it finally after weeks of farm . Also i don't understand your math , you can salvage the inferior and average (T1 and T2) imprints to craft superior (T3) imprints you know ... and the chances for you to get T4 are not that low, you can get them but very hard.

• Most players I know who have been playing for roughly 2 months since imprint release are already half way through their 3rd x9 set of Superior tier 3 imprints. You should re-check your math.

• MPonderMPonder Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

I'm full superiors for like a month or more lol, wtf, 1 year 2 years?

Only used imprints tickets on alts, because no lucky with them on majors.

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

I got 9 majors firsst day of imprint open, and i got all supers in one a week, whats so hard about farming

• SpooklesSpookles Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

@WarFaceSystemX said:
    I got 9 majors firsst day of imprint open, and i got all supers in one a week, whats so hard about farming

Nothing with luck like that. I am sure your opinion would change if you did Ratzilla for a month and didn't get a single drop other than minor trash. Funny how people always say "everythings fine" when they get lucky. I am sure 99.999999% of the playerbase would be fine with imprints if we all got drops anywhere near the levels of BS you are describing, but a lot of people are still missing a ton of imprints after doing 10+ runs a day since it started.

Thats the problem with a 100% rng system, for every one person lucky like you say you were, there is probably 10 people still with 1 or 2 Major imprints after all this time And nothing says they will EVER get it since your odds never increase no matter how many times you do it. You could run it 1 time or 10,000 times and have the same odds to get your imprint.

• TG6DWWPJ7GTG6DWWPJ7G Member, KOL

@MPonder
    @Retrix
    @94WLKERC76
    I didn't mean 1-2 years. For some reason I only remembered how long it takes to get multiple sets and not single sets. It takes on average about 2 months of doing imprints without skipping is what I meant to say. That's if you don't receive your desired T3's.

The craft and salvage feature is somewhere around a 15% return. I can't remember the exact values anymore but I know that a T3 is worth 380 just to craft, but salvages for like 30 or something like so. You're crafting a T3 every 3-6 days if you play consistently and only break down T2 and T1.

Some perspective if you need it:

Average day 60~70. Getting mostly x2 scrolls from mini-boss and only T1-2 from boss.

A lucky day would yield around 100+. Getting x3 scrolls, with majority of them containing a T2, from every mini-boss and getting a good amount of T2 from boss drop.

A very lucky day would be you getting at least 1 or more T3 or T4 drop.

Realistically this is what rates are like. Unless EME buffed drops right after I stopped playing then yeah. I even recently played a bit last week just out of boredom and I see no changes in drop rates. Same exact thing as before do the daily, kill the mini-boss for x3 scrolls, and kill the boss only to get T1's. RNG just plays too much into all of this. You could spend 4 years and finish 1 T4 set or you could potentially get all 3 sets in 1 day.