We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Abelard/Titan/ST without carry

Sitting in 24k CR right now.

I know I need more charms/gems and get enhance beyond +11 and Kagerfe Badges... but how to acquire enough CR to do these Dungeons?

Is all resumend in pay a carry?

Comments

• DragoKanDragoKan Member
    edited April 2018

Yes, carried. Or have patience lvl up alt and farm daily for month xD Or try to find a a good guild who can help in the process :P There is no other way ( except buy lot of scroll hammer to full your basic t7 to go step by step solo if whant all fast. ST/then Titan Abe XD) For get better Cr without pay just farm simple stuff and have patience, all the dungeon inside SH are Nerfed so normal is like a joke to start or hard xD Alt help for get more gem how can help on the main character. Is pretty simple to get Cr just farm and have patience and alt :D

• RaxyzRaxyz Member, KOL

@CommissarMaihem said:
    Sitting in 24k CR right now.

I know I need more charms/gems and get enhance beyond +11 and Kagerfe Badges... but how to acquire enough CR to do these Dungeons?

Is all resumend in pay a carry?

You don't need the carry, but it's tough. You can reach up to 100k CR by crafting all Tier 7 gear with Hero Keystones + enhancing. When you do so, you can do the first three sections of ST solo. Do it until you drop some Kholdors or you get enough runes to craft it with Xanadu's blacksmith (the pink dude). Farm Xanadu dungeons for the three accessories and Evo them with the drunk guy. Crafting purple charms with the blacksmiths also help a lot. Plus doing the Deeprock mine gem dungeons. When you get to 180ish you can do the first two sections of both Titan and Abelard. Just repeat until you manage to drop that godly loot.

It's very tough, but doable. Also try to farm imprints since they help a LOT. For a Doomblade I guess I could do entire ST with 150k CR if I had the Cutting Blade imprint.

• W97Y7P6EN6W97Y7P6EN6 Member, KOL

the problem with shattered table is that it was released 3 months after the game's release.

the dev's intention was that the dungeon was for the people that has already farmed and enhanced their gear to the max;
    so at the time it would be +15 starhenge/tier 7 gears, tier 5 gems, best stats on appraisals, emblem/pet collection bonuses.

if you don't want to be carried on ST you'll be up for a 3 months grind.

• I don't mind the farm (Ka Vas Flam.... Magic 0.1%)

Well already reached 31k CR enhancing the equipment without putting any charm or gem yet... So I need to have a Pet too to get more CR? sigh

• @CommissarMaihem said:
    I don't mind the farm (Ka Vas Flam.... Magic 0.1%)

Well already reached 31k CR enhancing the equipment without putting any charm or gem yet... So I need to have a Pet too to get more CR? sigh

Pets are more like something to do for 'endgame'/min-maxer players,at ~840k Cr I still only have 2 pets as I'm not here to play Pokemon or something.

I went down this no carry route since thats how I prefer to play but yea its a long road and I'm usually months behind most active players.:/

• depending on your class / luck with major imprints/ total alts you can do everything in like 1-4 months alone.
    To get full tier 7 alone you need to do dailies on several alts in xanadu and star henge. This will give you hero stones and some unit insignias which you can use to get more hero stones.
    You can then do arena or pvp dailies to get the bronze badges to get daily kagerfields from scar's boxes. this will take about 1 week to get full t7 if u get 0 drops or a few days if u get some drops. If you don't get the drops you need just salvage. For hammers usually people run skyship in groups 1 10 stability hammer per run in like 1 min but if u refuse to do that u can get about 5-10 hammers per character daily from cerulean/xanadu material collect/fisherman/ scar. Also make sure your accessories are deathguard and vindon artifact that drops in xanadu dailies and evo your weapon once to tier 8. After you do all this and you enhance to around +15 weapon +13 accessories you should be around 150-300k depending on charms and rolls .

When you hit +/- 200k you can solo st comfortably (you can solo much lower in some situations down to around 100k). By this time you can do the first few bosses in abelard /titan. run them hope for vindon gear when u get it use it and when ur beefy enough you can finish the abelard with doing mechanics around 300k and titan around 400k.

This will be 1-4 months in and you will have just completed your first clear. Compared to carry method and 6 weeks in and you will have the best weapon in the game guaranteed so I wouldn't recommend it but to each his own.

• W97Y7P6EN6W97Y7P6EN6 Member, KOL

also you need at least 30k survival rating to not get one shotted by abelard/titan bosses. it's more important since you only got 5 revive limit to refresh cooldowns.

• SpooklesSpookles Member, KOL ✭✭✭

or you can just wait for the patch and do easy titan/abelard. At this point I would just be stocking up on stuff. No way i would spend the next month or so working on SH gear when the 70 patch is in a couple weeks

• RNCFWK79E9RNCFWK79E9 Member, KOL

@W97Y7P6EN6 said:
    also you need at least 30k survival rating to not get one shotted by abelard/titan bosses. it's more important since you only got 5 revive limit to refresh cooldowns.

Yeah, this is very true especially for titan. Imo, sr check is more crucial if you wanna clear it comfortably, when you hit around 34-36k sr, you can easily outheal the dmg received using 30% hp pot from fishing.

• So for ST/Abelard/Titan from 25~30k SR is a good thing to have to avoid one shotted?

• DragoKanDragoKan Member

@CommissarMaihem said:
    So for ST/Abelard/Titan from 25~30k SR is a good thing to have to avoid one shotted?

Something like that yes ^^

• @CommissarMaihem said:
    So for ST/Abelard/Titan from 25~30k SR is a good thing to have to avoid one shotted?

you should focus on def and hp and (dmg reduction and dmg reduction from boss if you just unbound any kinda dodge skills and refuse to make any effort to dodge). Your SR is not the best measure of how well you will be defended. Also grouping it up like that makes it appear like theose dungeons do similiar damages but st is like 1/2 abelard and abelard is like 2/3 of titan.Also abelard can be kill significantly faster than titan so the amount of attacks you will have to evade is related to the amount of dps you do in st and abelard so you can do those with low defense if u have very high dps. Titan on the other hand is really annoying with low defense you could do it but really you prob don't wanna bother with that so either get the high defense or buy a carry or in your case just don't run it.

• XaaxXaax Member, KOL

@knight6 said:

you should focus on def and hp and (dmg reduction and dmg reduction from boss if you just unbound any kinda dodge skills and refuse to make any effort to dodge). Your SR is not the best measure of how well you will be defended. Also grouping it up like that makes it appear like theose dungeons do similiar damages but st is like 1/2 abelard and abelard is like 2/3 of titan.Also abelard can be kill significantly faster than titan so the amount of attacks you will have to evade is related to the amount of dps you do in st and abelard so you can do those with low defense if u have very high dps. Titan on the other hand is really annoying with low defense you could do it but really you prob don't wanna bother with that so either get the high defense or buy a carry or in your case just don't run it.

Out of curiosity, has anyone posted a list of boss abilities anywhere for these zones?

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

@Xaax said:

@knight6 said:

Out of curiosity, has anyone posted a list of boss abilities anywhere for these zones?

Can you define what you mean with boss abilities? Like the skill a boss can do or something else? ;o

• XaaxXaax Member, KOL

Simply looking for a guide on attacks a boss does, and more importantly, how to avoid them. Just something to help newer players who have reached the proper CR to try them without a carry.

• @Xaax said:
    Simply looking for a guide on attacks a boss does, and more importantly, how to avoid them. Just something to help newer players who have reached the proper CR to try them without a carry.

Never heard of one I think most people simply look at videos of youtube of someone else if they wanna know and other people don't bother with dodging too much.
    Here is a short list of attacks that they can do in ST though.

First boss
    A) Room wide attack when you start the dungeon and every 10-15 seconds afterwards indicated by a charging green bar. This leaves lava on the floor and is the most likely skill to kill people with not enough defense. To stop this you use a ranged attack before moving near him at the start of the dungeon
    B) Charge attack where he aims at you and starts charging he will not adjust direction after charge starts avoid like a matador does
    C) 3 part floor slam yo avoid by jumping I don't remember if the first 2 do full room or not I don't think so but they might stun u where u have to press A and D rapidly to break free
    D) he has A suction move that sucks you in and then does a tornado dodge by using a skill to get away?

Second boss
    A) He spawn purple vents that set off and deal dmg after a few seconds if u stay in the same spot
    B) spawns little babies not sure if their creation deals dmg but I guess they can later
    C) Poison in the air just deals dmg to you over time
    D) He charges up a blue orb for about 2 seconds then a giant ball spawns and does decent dmg it tracks a bit after it's spawned but you can run after it if u need to

3rd room

There are 2 structures in the back left and right when you have high dps you can just go attack the left one and kill it very fast when you have low dps it is faster to do the other way.
    The other way is there are tombstones being summoned 2 at a time some have a green charge bar above them and are colored red (I think but don't really remember) the other ones are colored blue you must kill all the ones that have the charging bar above it and ignore the other ones. Killing the wrong ones summon either mobs or giant blue balls that do decent dmg. Killing the correct one removes hp from the structures.

4th room

This is where people realize when they are not doing enough dmg.
    A)Sword summoning the sword in the floor will have a charge bar above it you must skip what you are doing unless you are certain classes like psion and go dps that sword down before it finish charging. If you fail to do so the boss will regain ALL hp and summon around 20 swords which will stagger and attack you intermittently. If your dmg is very terrible save ur ults/ex for this and make sure to attack from tthe backside. If you can try to fight the boss on top of the sword to make ur job easier.
    B)Flying swords are summoned by the man and will lock onto where u are but after summoned they won't track you so just move in any direction
    C)Dash attack where the boss locks onto you and tries to do some kinda dash slash at you after waiting for a second in an odd stance like other lockons just walk away or into him so you are behind him or iframe.
    D)Lightning summon where he will make a stream of lightning that will make several circles that lead to you and drop lightning shortly after. He usually does this after each time he summons the sword to really mess up ur day. He might also do this everytime he gets back up from a knockdown but I don't remember that for sure. If u have bad dps your gonna need to iframe to keep the damage going instead of running out the way.

Final boss

First phase

A) Teleport attack where he teleports onto you and does a blue magic eruption from the floor where u just walk outta red circle
    B) Some auto attacks that shouldn't even happen if ur attacking him
    C)A Spin that you walk away from

Second phase starting at around 6000 bars ( only do 6500-6000 dmg then stop attacking and run to the pillar to your front left from where you enter the Final room and wait for him to mount for second phase)

A) Auto attacks that aim for 1 side in a swooping attack on either side. Just don't fight him from the side to not be bothered by most his attacks
    B) A frontal wave attack that pushes you back while dealing dmg pretty much same as before
    C) A 3 part jump attack summoning eruptions at each landing spot also causing A/D stun you can time the 3 jumps they only hit the floor but they do hit the entire room
    D)Horse summon usually occurs after 3 part jump he summons horses on both sides of the room in several non overlapping lanes so if you were to have 10 lanes he does the even lanes and then the odd lanes so (1 3 5 7 9) from one side then (2 4 6 8 10 ) from the other side you can walk in between them then move into a lane that just passed.
    E)Glowing pillar message shows up boss will run to the center and you must look either above your head or on the hp bar to see what party member has an eye above them whoever it is must run into the glowing purple pillar and wait for the boss to charge at it then move out the way once he starts galloping. If the boss runs into the pillar he will be stunned and I think defense broken for a few seconds If you fail think the punishment is he goes to the center for horse summon but maybe you can stun him to cancel this right after failing I don't really remember about that either.
    F) Not really an attack but a party wipe here results in boss hp refill. Soloing and dieing is a party wipe or 2 people dieing at the same time in a party of 2 is a party wipe btw. Due to this mechanic it is easier with a partner if you have terrible defense. There is also a 2 minute enrage timer at which assuming it took you that long to kill him he will be restoring hp at a greater rate than you can deal damage to him and you will have to reenter.

Good luck and hope this helps

• XaaxXaax Member, KOL

This is precisely what I am looking for! Does anyone happen to have this for the other two ultimate zones?