We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Windhome Update Patch Notes

edited April 2018 in Patch Notes

We go into maintenance on Wednesday, April 18, at 8 a.m. PDT to launch the Windhome update. We expect to be back online within three hours. See you in game!

NEW STORY AND REGION

• Level Cap Extension—All Kritika Online characters can now achieve level 70!
  • Abelard’s Last Stand—See the conclusion to the Abelard storyline and journey to a new region.
  • New Region: Windhome—New story, new quests, and new characters!
  • New Danger Zones—Four new Danger Zones are now available. Access them from Windhome.
    -- All four new Danger Zones are connected to the Kritika Online main story.
    -- The recommended CR is Hard 250k and Extreme 550k.
    -- Each Danger Zone costs 1 RP to enter.
    --- Yacharu Den: drops Reide shoes, violet boss souls, Wasteland Fire Crystals
    --- Dunnog's Den: drops Harkon shoes, violet boss souls, Wasteland Light Crystals
    --- Stone Temple: drops Reide helm, violet boss souls, Wasteland Fire Crystals
    --- Inner Stone Temple: drops Harkon shoes, violet boss souls, Wasteland Light Crystals
  • New Ultimate Danger Zone—One of Belladonna’s daughters, Eeri, is lurking in the Eon library. Stop her from resurrecting Belladonna! Designed to challenge the most experienced players, this ultimate zone has five stages. Each stage costs 1 RP. Available to clear twice a week.
    -- Recommended Average CR: 1,250k.
    -- First Stage (recommended CR 700k): drops accessory charm.
    -- 2nd Stage (recommended CR 1,000k): drops both earrings, accessory charm
    -- 3rd Stage (recommended CR 1,000k): drops both necklace, accessory charm
    -- 4th Stage (recommended CR 1,000k): drops both ring, accessory charm
    -- Boss Stage (recommended CR 1,500k): drops accessory box, leg charm

EVENTS

• Attendance Marathon—For 35 days (from Thursday, April 18 to Wednesday, May 30), players who log in daily can receive Mysterious Keys, Dragon Bone Fishing Rod, Lucky Pet Crates, and more:
    -- Do Your Level Best for Rewards!—Players who reach level 66, 67, 68, 69, and 70 during this period receive enhancement materials and Prime Attribute Stones. You can claim these rewards only once per account.
    -- Welcome to Windhome—The first level 65 character you log in with during this period receives nine Gear Supply Crates. Each crate contains one your choice of evo1 weapon, evo1 accessory, or evo1 armor. You can also receive Alandra's Memento as an additional reward from daily quests in Starhenge and Xanadu. You can exchange Alandra’s Mementos for evo materials.

ITEMS

• Dusk Gear—Two new types of Dusk Gear, Reide and Harkon, can be found in the Windhome Danger Zones. These use the new Prime Attribute System!
  • Prime Attributes—Prime Attributes provide a new way to power up your character!
  • Salvaging—Players can now gain a Fixit-250 Hammer from salvaging +17 or higher gear. Salvaging +17 or greater Kholdor gear will grant a Fixit-250 Hammer instead of a Ghostly Scale.
  • Charms—A new Legendary Charm is available for leg armor.
  • Consumables—We’ve tweaked the level limit for certain consumables.
  • New Evolution Materials—Materials for the next level of gear evolution are now available!
  • New Accents—Same set bonuses as the Red Demon accents, but with a new look! They can be combined with the existing rare accents.

MISCELANEOUS

• Grandking Piglet—Grandking Piglet, father of King Piglet, has arrived in town hubs!
  • Fractured Memories Leaderboard Changes—Fractured Memories seasons are now two weeks long.
    -- The leaders in Fractured Memories will receive a specially-designed aura.
    -- Parties can no longer compete for rank in Fractured Memories. It’s possible we’ll bring this feature back in the future, but Fractured Memories Leaderboards are solo rank only for now.

BUG FIXES

• We have added the “reset” button back to Arena.

KNOWN ISSUES

• Localization issues in certain cinematics.

UPDATE: After investigating the Abelard/Titan Event, we have discovered that this was inaccurate information in the original patch notes. The note was originally included as a change between test versions of the update and the live version. The event existed in a test version, but not live. This was accidentally included as an event that IS happening, instead of one that was removed from a test version. The patch notes are now updated to reflect this. Apologies for the confusion!

Comments

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

I'd like to point out that allowing players to enter Abelard/Titan twice a day will destroy the economy via mass injection of gold. There is a shortage of gold sink mechanics already. The huge surplus of gold coming from selling 'Unit Insignias' to NPCS will cause rampant inflation. Either change the dungeons to drop less Insignias, or reduce the amount that they can be sold for (preferably the first method)

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

@Spirea said:
    I'd like to point out that allowing players to enter Abelard/Titan twice a day will destroy the economy via mass injection of gold. There is a shortage of gold sink mechanics already. The huge surplus of gold coming from selling 'Unit Insignias' to NPCS will cause rampant inflation. Either change the dungeons to drop less Insignias, or reduce the amount that they can be sold for (preferably the first method)

Not sure about this, since the min ah price for green pet is 15 mil, and we also have things like powerful and wraith charms drop in dungeons.. These amounts of gold should be normal.
    You still need to do this abelard and titan everyday on all alts to get some serious gold income, which takes time and effort.

• monkeicmonkeic Member, KOL

U guys understand that it’s meant to buy enchant scrolls right? No more Cerelean scrolls !! Some may treat as a income others will find it good for scrolls. Not everyone are Billionaires

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

Going by my calculations, someone with 15 characters will gain about 90 million in gold every day, and would take roughly 2.5 hours to do so. There is a big difference however, between gaining gold via selling to other players, and selling to NPCs. The big word here is "Inflation", the large amounts of gold from non player sources will cause the prices of many things to go up.
    Of course, the increase in insignias would be better for players to get easier access to scrolls, but the economy of the game will be in trouble. Price of keys rose from 4.5 million to nearly 9 million over the last month, and the lack of gold-sinks is one contributing factor to this.

• WLKE4E45GCWLKE4E45GC Member, KOL

@Spirea said:
    Going by my calculations, someone with 15 characters will gain about 90 million in gold every day, and would take roughly 2.5 hours to do so. There is a big difference however, between gaining gold via selling to other players, and selling to NPCs. The big word here is "Inflation", the large amounts of gold from non player sources will cause the prices of many things to go up.
    Of course, the increase in insignias would be better for players to get easier access to scrolls, but the economy of the game will be in trouble. Price of keys rose from 4.5 million to nearly 9 million over the last month, and the lack of gold-sinks is one contributing factor to this.

I think the price of keys rose up because no one buys mysterious keys

• @WLKE4E45GC said:

@Spirea said:

I think the price of keys rose up because no one buys mysterious keys

Is this reverse supply and demand?

• SpooklesSpookles Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

everyone i know uses these insignas for recalcs and reapps. Not everyone is swimming in 1.5 million CR. Funny how people want to nerf easy money making methods AFTER they got in and got theirs. Be better if they UPPED the droprates on everything and nerfed fishing. At least running abelard/titan for insignas people are actually playing the game. Fishing is mindless AFK income

Wanna fix the inflation? Make carrying impossible. Make players unable to leave dungeon after a boss has been engaged. The economy isnt gonna go down the toilet because people run FIFTEEN characters a DAY through abelard, the economy is already in the toilet from fishing and carrying floormats through content.

• I say this update is good specially for new player in this way they can farm and enjoy the game screw selling carry farm your dam gold lazy lazy lazy players

• P9NEEEF5MTP9NEEEF5MT Member, KOL

tengo que instalar de nuevo el juego por que no puedo entrar??

• Ok so after update my FM progression was reseted, its not mentioned in path notes. Also all suply from king piglet aka prosperity potion and exp crystal have old lvl range from lvl1 to lvl 64(65), so i wanna know when they will be fixed or else i wanna refund on all kred that i spend for getting king piglet.

• RetrixRetrix Member, KOL

King Piglet is now pretty much useless ,the pots are below level 66 ....

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

Can we get some officiel news about the Cerulean Shop "upgrade" ?
    Wasnt listed in the patch notes... Cant even gamble for charms anylonger?

• @Retrix said:
    King Piglet is now pretty much useless ,the pots are below level 66 ....

LOL OH WTH are they gonna fix this ?

• 3XD7LDGJH43XD7LDGJH4 Member, KOL

"Ultimate Zone—Players may now clear Titan's Rage and Skyship Arcadia: Central Deck twice per day."
    Not happening in EU servers. Honestly this ruin entirely this patch.
    Also where are the pies? It is thursday and no one mailed. Did you forgot about EU servers or am I missing something?

• @3XD7LDGJH4 said:
    "Ultimate Zone—Players may now clear Titan's Rage and Skyship Arcadia: Central Deck twice per day."
    Not happening in EU servers. Honestly this ruin entirely this patch.
    Also where are the pies? It is thursday and no one mailed. Did you forgot about EU servers or am I missing something?

Also not happening yet in NA servers.

• JazzrielJazzriel Member, KOL

How do you change the prime attribute on new gear?

• SmorecerorSmoreceror Member, Administrator, EME Staff mod

UPDATE: After investigating the Abelard/Titan Event, we have discovered that this was inaccurate information in the original patch notes. The note was originally included as a change between test versions of the update and the live version. The event existed in a test version, but not live. This was accidentally included as an event that IS happening, instead of one that was removed from a test version. The patch notes are now updated to reflect this. Apologies for the confusion!

@Smoreceror said:

Sooo... basically:
    Hey new players!!! You have now useless evo 1 gear for savaging because those are absolutely useless!! and new dungeons behind a CR wall close to Shattered Table, in order to reach just level 70!!! Don't worry, you have to grind Abe twice a week (beeing carried ofc) during a month and a half just for a thermalar so you could progress while having a good time!!!

And you have no clue why nobody play this game, FFS.

Also, again, what about pies? That was included unintendedly too? Because you said no words about it.

• @Smoreceror said:

Milk those whales while you can EME/allm, if the game pass beyond July that's it...

From best week ever to worst time ever. FFS do the event in live servers.

• E6565HAJCEE6565HAJCE Member, KOL

@3XD7LDGJH4 said:
    From best week ever to worst time ever. FFS do the event in live servers.

Could not be a more accurate description of how I felt since I logged on today.

• SpooklesSpookles Member, KOL ✭✭✭

What about the hammers and stuff? You cant buy them if you are over level 65 anymore. This has to be fixed.

• DiabelliaDiabellia Member, KOL ✭✭✭

@3XD7LDGJH4 said:

@Smoreceror said:

Sooo... basically:
    Hey new players!!! You have now useless evo 1 gear for savaging because those are absolutely useless!! and new dungeons behind a CR wall close to Shattered Table, in order to reach just level 70!!! Don't worry, you have to grind Abe twice a week (beeing carried ofc) during a month and a half just for a thermalar so you could progress while having a good time!!!

Also, again, what about pies? That was included unintendedly too? Because you said no words about it.

before the patch I thought "there is no way they will make new players sit at 65 and gear up for a month to continue level". I was wrong. I can't believe they did that. I love how they gave people a bunch of junk gear that doesnt get you even CLOSE to the required 250k CR to move on leveling.

Also, yes..please fix the ability to buy hammers and stuff with souls if you are over level 65.

@Diabellia said:

@3XD7LDGJH4 said:

@Smoreceror said:

Sooo... basically:

before the patch I thought "there is no way they will make new players sit at 65 and gear up for a month to continue level". I was wrong. I can't believe they did that. I love how they gave people a bunch of junk gear that doesnt get you even CLOSE to the required 250k CR to move on leveling.

Also, yes..please fix the ability to buy hammers and stuff with souls if you are over level 65.

Also the sad part I AM A NEW PLAYER and I'm bringing more friends to the game. I also pay a reasonable amount of money and I mean... WTF? It's not even a challenge for experienced, well geared players but another pain in the ass for incoming ones. Three weeks in the game I'm able to do arena 49 without a thermalar, the run's limits are ruining the very few content this game has to offer. If I have the hands/money why I can't just grind the damn ONLY weapon that's good?. Level 69, 211k cr in three damn insane weeks of farming, yet no therma or other choice besides meh octaves. There is literally no choice, go thermal.... or go thermal. Drops are ridicously slow and you're dependant on some quest about time that does not even make a fucking sense in a grinding game.

That's the feel, you could cover it with whatever you want. Even getting a therma, does not feel rewarding because it's just about time THAT'S NOT RIGHT DESIGNING.

Love battle system, love community, but some things are just not right.

Maybe the point is made just for botting accounts, and I mean, just go fish all over a week, beeing carried on wednesdays and you eventually would get a therma. That's the most moronic design I'm able to think about. The best I can do is like fifteen keks.

• DragoKanDragoKan Member

@Smoreceror said:

Every single patch is an infinite laugh :D ... god damit.. Is better you guys at EME be a much more focused on what you write on patch notes... ;) .
    Reputation for a company is the biggest key to win, but if you continue to do so much and so much mistakes you go really really bad....

• WY4WW59LD3WY4WW59LD3 Member, KOL

I swear to god enmasse you're bunch of freaking morons. Why can't you do single thing right my god. This is the type of shit that makes players quit the game i swear to god.

• destROYer2357destROYer2357 Member, KOL

Honestly speaking, we wait I dunno, 2 months maybe? To get not even a complete Prime Attribute gear set. And then Prime Attribute is close to a joke now, because we cannot even hit Level 1 Prime without +19-ing our Prime Attribute gears. This is yeah... CLOSE TO A JOKE. Okay about Titan's Rage and Skyship Arcadia: Central Deck dailies, I'm cool with it, because it would only bring much harm. People have already said what harm. The evo 1 Gear Box is clearly a joke. I mean yeah, games are meant to be played by going slow, gearing and conquering, BUT... a jump from 10k to 250k is not SO well addressed by Evo1 Gear boxes. Also, I saw someone say they need Thermalar for new dungeons... WHAT? You can make do with even Octave or Kholdor Evo. Games are not meant to be, "Hey I go there, press a few buttons, and they die." Literally put in some effort to play the dungeons. Also about leveling up, WHAT THE HECK? I was racking up EXP pots from King Piglet and now its a waste? WOW! Nice move to leech more money and make us buy the new bundle for EXP pots.
    Consumables—We’ve tweaked the level limit for certain consumables.< Pretty disappointing. It wasn't tweaked properly and effectively. So yeah, I saw about the HOTFIX, and I am laughing already that there was actually a need for one.

• 00010000001000 Member, KOL

you know that new players was happy when they grind in Abe just too get thermalar for a month cause it was a quest that grinds to kill Abe 12 times and now you let it twice a week then now it will make it suffer for them just to have a weapon to there choice 1month 1/2 ? were all of you really concerning the players or is it only the game that you only focusing not whats going too happen...

@Smoreceror said:

edited April 2018

Besides, if you have a lot of alts you pass from not having a therma in about 1 month and a half to having one for every char. OK.
    I honestly would prefer only 1 therma per account but you could grind it in about a week not a whole month+
    Or at least increasing the runs from 2 to 5. But no, you have to do the same stuff another 3 weeks because why not. BUT WAIT some golden hammers expires too! ISN'T IT FUN?