We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Hotfix Incoming Next Week

Hi All,

Thanks so much for jumping into Windhome and exploring the new level cap! Since the update went live, we've been tracking several reported issues and are preparing a hotfix patch. We expect to be able to deploy this update next week. Here's the list of items that will be fixed:

• Certain NPC aren't selling the correct items to players level 66 and above.
  • The opening cinematic has some incorrect character names.
  • The Enhanced Golden Bitmap weapon skins cannot be listed on the Auction House.
  • Several quests have dialogue errors.
  • The wrong popup window sometimes appears for daily quests.

We'll have more specific timing on the deployment for these fixes early next week.

Thank you for playing Kritika Online!

Comments

• RetrixRetrix Member, KOL

What are you going to do about the K-perks ? character higher than 68 wont get daily k-perks ,we are forced to farm on alts.

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

@Retrix said:
    What are you going to do about the K-perks ? character higher than 68 wont get daily k-perks ,we are forced to farm on alts.

and if all the alts reach maxlevel we cant get kperk... good to know

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭
    edited April 2018

One more thing, last title from new 66-70 lvl title set seems to be unobtainable, as clearing zone on insane without dying and making 10 back attacks on boss clearly doesnt get you it.

• CJKJMYFPMKCJKJMYFPMK Member, KOL

Player 66-70 lvl cant play Mixed Doubles

• What about fixing lvl range on consumables from king piglet?

• J3JYKCPPFLJ3JYKCPPFL Member, KOL

And also fix the Harkon and Raide Helm buff (warrior in my case). It's not happening while in dung. Party or not party, and For Harkon party members didn't get it too. but I tot the original gear have buff for all members including when we are soloing dung. Please fix it on next weekend MT.

• edited April 2018

@J3JYKCPPFL said:
    And also fix the Harkon and Raide Helm buff (warrior in my case). It's not happening while in dung. Party or not party, and For Harkon party members didn't get it too. but I tot the original gear have buff for all members including when we are soloing dung. Please fix it on next weekend MT.

It works, it's just mistranslated. You must be at or below 40% health to activate the 20% bonus damage. And the 5% increased attack doesn't activate if you already have that buff from 4x rare accents equipped. They simply don't stack.

• CJ4A34TPD5CJ4A34TPD5 Member, KOL

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:
    One more thing, last title from new 66-70 lvl title set seems to be unobtainable, as clearing zone on insane without dying and making 10 back attacks on boss clearly doesnt get you it.C

Can confirm this. Landed 100000 back attacks on the boss without dying still can't get the title

• Will king piglet give be updated to give relevant items or will this be ignored or will king piglet receive an evolution that gives relevant items just to make everyone have to buy more pets?

@hornywatermelon said:

@J3JYKCPPFL said:

It works, it's just mistranslated. You must be at or below 40% health to activate the 20% bonus damage. And the 5% increased attack doesn't activate if you already have that buff from 4x rare accents equipped. They simply don't stack.

Lol so it means Harkon Earrings too? Bcz There are 2 type of earing in Original, if the one Reide gives ASPD and MSPD buff so Harkon is the poison buff earing? Cz Harkon earing didn't give the buff when boss health above 80% in dung. Sooo mistranslated too?

• Please fix the box x9 containing therma weapon and vindon /dg accessorise evo1 turn into old gear from sh now I can even claim my therma in the box they are all trash

• @W7KN5YNCA9 said:
    Please fix the box x9 containing therma weapon and vindon /dg accessorise evo1 turn into old gear from sh now I can even claim my therma in the box they are all trash

the box shouldnt be givng therma weapon or vindon/dg accecorys lol

• DragoKanDragoKan Member
    edited April 2018

Please fix the box x9 containing therma weapon and vindon /dg accessorise evo1 turn into old gear from sh now I can even claim my therma in the box they are all trash>

The box x9 i for newbye is a full Evo1 T7 xD For therma remain the same finish the quest for get or rngjesus to drop :wink:

• CommissarMaihemCommissarMaihem Member, KOL
    edited April 2018

One week later and still we don't have any hotfix of every potential bug the Half70 Patch brings...

Most companies bring hotfix the same day of the bugs/errors or in the max with two or three days delay...

• AixaAixa Member, KOL

Can the deleted character names be released? Please schedule to have them released.

• K-Perk still bugged, you can't level it with Lv.65+ chars

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

Hi, any Title fix? No? Ok great. Any exp pot fix? No ok Great.

• YLDAE7FCK9YLDAE7FCK9 Member, KOL

Hey Enmasse,
    i would level my Warpmage .... and ...
    i am now 63 and do no one main quest.... so i would make all now ... BUT
    I CAN´T TAKE THE FIRST MAIN QUEST .... invalid ! whats wrong with this questing ? fix it pls ... so i cant play this char, no ex dungeons without main quest is a nice idea. but if u cant make the main quests , so is it worth . i cant use now my 10. char -.- ... and i need him rly... , take your time and fix the main quests, then i can do it , for enter ex dungeons.

thx , see u soon :3

• todays patch bugged Omni socketers. cant use them at all on any gear i test, brand new gear in fact. guildies could use them few days ago before patch but no longer can now. please fix asap.

Here's the list they'v been fix according their plan above :
    1. Violet souls store back to normal, all char above 66 can buy stuff again
    2. Fixed, but no one care about character names in Cinematic LMAO
    3. Fixed maybe, cuz don't wanna sell it if I have LMAO
    4. Fixed maybe, but no one cares the quest dialogues LMAO
    5. Fixed maybe, didn't encounters that Windows pop up LMAO

And here's bugs still EXISTS SINCE THE LVL 70 CAP OUT
    1. the Title DOCTOR for last map still NOT WORKING!!!!!WDF!!
    2. The MISTRANSLATED for HARKON GEARS BROHHHH! Seriously Just go open SEA ARCHIVE IF U CANT TRANSLATE KOREAN! OMG LMAO
    3. No KPERKS dung for lv 70. The only solution = LEVEL UP UR 65 CHAR or IF ALL CHAR LV 70, MAKE NEW CHAR ALT FOR KPERKS.The end! LMAO
    4. Reide HELM buff CANT stack with 4 rare accent buff! Useless helm? Yeah for whales LMAO
    So When they are gonna fix it all? No, they r not gonna fix it until May 24 on next Patch which brings the rest of lv 70 cap. Wait a minutes. Not the rest of it, it only 25% LMAO. No new artifacts, no new power core type, and no new pet ability stones. So is it worth it to come back? The answer is NO LMAO

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

afaik, pigling drop buff doesnt work for 66+ either... :neutral:

• AmoreeeAmoreee Member
    edited April 2018

I dont know guys if some of you have the same issue but since last update I can't do a single Fracture Memories run, just one skill and the game closes.