We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

first impressions coming back after level 65 was cap

so i just reinstalled the game and did the quests to get into windhome and...

yeah, first of all the quest to get there was bugged out after i couldn't kill abelard the first time,
i spent a while trying to figure out how to get back into the mission, did all the new missions in xanadu,
then figured out i had to cancel all the abelard related ones and i could reset to do it.

well, it was quite dissapointing to get into windhome only to have my 60k combat rating be far too
low to even begin questing there. Soooo, another repeat of the level 65 content: Grind this set of dungeons forever,
then progress to the next zone and grind those set of dungeons forever... it just feels hollow.

Progression feels really unsatisfying and random, i think that's one of the main reason there's only 400 people playing this game :(

Developers/ Publishers please change your game design strategy and take notes from games like path of exile, wow, warframe, other successful free to play games.

For instance, one suggestion: to give people more variety in dungeons, add easy and normal to windhome, and redo insane mode (or add another mode altogether) of all the content prior to xanadu, scaling for level 65 to 70.

Peace.

P.s, the mobile version of your game, kritika white knights, has a far better progression / itemization system, it's much more satisfying to progress, of course the combat there is not complex/ satisfying cause it's a mobile game.

Comments

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

You know that the mobile is its OWN GAME RIGHT? -.- Idiots Eme doesnt handle that one. Eme is called a Publisher NOT THE DEVS OF THE GAME. Owner of Kritika Is Allm. Gamevil runs The mobile app, the mobile app is a whole different type of the game version compared to the PC one. Knowfactsbeforeyoutalkaboutawholedifferentgameversionthanks

• BeFrostBeFrost Member ✭✭

If you came back with 60K you really didn't play at 65

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

@Eli69 said:

yeah, first of all the quest to get there was bugged out after i couldn't kill abelard the first time,
    i spent a while trying to figure out how to get back into the mission, did all the new missions in xanadu,
    then figured out i had to cancel all the abelard related ones and i could reset to do it.

well, it was quite dissapointing to get into windhome only to have my 60k combat rating be far too
    low to even begin questing there. Soooo, another repeat of the level 65 content: Grind this set of dungeons forever,
    then progress to the next zone and grind those set of dungeons forever... it just feels hollow.

Progression feels really unsatisfying and random, i think that's one of the main reason there's only 400 people playing this game :(

Developers/ Publishers please change your game design strategy and take notes from games like path of exile, wow, warframe, other successful free to play games.

For instance, one suggestion: to give people more variety in dungeons, add easy and normal to windhome, and redo insane mode (or add another mode altogether) of all the content prior to xanadu, scaling for level 65 to 70.

Peace.

P.s, the mobile version of your game, kritika white knights, has a far better progression / itemization system, it's much more satisfying to progress, of course the combat there is not complex/ satisfying cause it's a mobile game.

grind 65 dungeons forever :smiley: If you have 60k cr, you most likely never even tried to grind them, honestly xD For the likes of you they even send everyone evo1 set of gear, which gives you 150k cr, and you can pretty much run new dungeons with it.

• @RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@Eli69 said:

Peace.

grind 65 dungeons forever :smiley: If you have 60k cr, you most likely never even tried to grind them, honestly xD For the likes of you they even send everyone evo1 set of gear, which gives you 150k cr, and you can pretty much run new dungeons with it.

in what world does evo1 gear give you 150k cr?

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

@GHYGFP5D6M said:

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@Eli69 said:

Peace.

i have 300k cr on my alt with unevoed gear or what are you trying to start sophistry about?

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭

i wont agree with this RPN guy about 150k CR from evo 1, but i will say you could easily hit 60-75k CR with the crafted purples way back in the day. I dont know how it is now though since I gave up on this toilet and started playing other games

• 4TFHGWT9MN4TFHGWT9MN Member, KOL

A noob lv65 character with that evo1 gift becomes around 40-50k cr if they enhance all items to the max of their stability, which means an average of +7. That's enough to start doing those starhenge dungeons for dailies. But the game still doesn't tell or show a player any goals or where they should move to become better/stronger. No wonder the population has dropped 3 times since october. The game is just not entertaining for the majority of potential players.

• Yea there needs to be a bit more explanation to new players about what to do for them to progress. The evo1 gear is a nice start though, I don't rem which tier those items are but if it's Tier 8 then that actually would work perfectly as then the new players can just work on those gear and get them higher (hopefully high enough to reach at least close to ST) and then when they can do ST then transfer the enhancement right to Kholdor items etc.

• ThewolfshadowThewolfshadow Member, KOL

The gear being giving away is evo1 of tier 8 devo, so its tier 9 on the item. For me the added abilities on the items are rather unimpressive, though not sure how well the stats stack up to make up for it.

• MajorThorMajorThor Member ✭✭

@GHYGFP5D6M said:

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@Eli69 said:

Peace.

I have about 250k+ CR on 5 alts who don't have anything Evo'd other than Therma. It's possible!

• I have about 250k+ CR on 5 alts who don't have anything Evo'd other than Therma. It's possible!

Not saying it isnt possible if you really try it but if you put on the raw evo1 gear without charming,gems,recals etc which u shouldnt waste on the free evo1 gear you end up with around 40-70k CR thats what I saw every newbie run with that gear and i myself had those stats at the start im atm at 128k with evo1 gear but i did waste some resources on the gear

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭

evo1 Therma is like 200-300k CR, you could be naked and have that CR