We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

close down?

so i was reading the forums and i see alot of people quit this game is it because lack of content? i just returned from a break and i still love this game but i don't see that many people so i was wondering what is happening? sea also close down but i think europe is different because they usually have some people that are big spenders that keep the game alive. i also spent alot of money already so i don't want this awesome game to be closed down. maybe they can merge na and europe or something. if you look at dragon nest europe that game also have big spenders and after so many years still not closed down so maybe its the same like this game i could be wrong though. just i read so many negative comments about this game but its freaking good especially the gameplay

Comments

• People will always complain about everything and anything. Just play and enjoy the game

• @paffy30 said:
    so i was reading the forums and i see alot of people quit this game is it because lack of content? i just returned from a break and i still love this game but i don't see that many people so i was wondering what is happening? sea also close down but i think europe is different because they usually have some people that are big spenders that keep the game alive. i also spent alot of money already so i don't want this awesome game to be closed down. maybe they can merge na and europe or something. if you look at dragon nest europe that game also have big spenders and after so many years still not closed down so maybe its the same like this game i could be wrong though. just i read so many negative comments about this game but its freaking good especially the gameplay

Ignore those ppl,they are mostly very high CR players with over 1m or 2m cr that have nothing else to do and bitch around,game is still doing okay not extreme nor dead ppl like to bitch on the forums its the usual just play the game if you like it no worries of a shutdown anytime soon

• AistAist Member, KOL ✭✭✭

The game isn't doing great to be honest. Not saying it's totally dead, but my guild went from having almost 50-75 people a day on a few months ago to now we have at best 10 or so people on a day. The truth is there really isn't much to do. The content release has been so slow and slim that people are just giving up and moving on. Sure, there is still a functioning server and enough people to get stuff done, but sadly most the people I used to play daily with are now barely logging in or not playing at all anymore.

• WY4WW59LD3WY4WW59LD3 Member, KOL
    edited April 2018

Enmasse is full of shit... every patch is like a fail in one way or another ( with lots of bugs).Remember the crisis when they added shields to ST bosses ? that's the shit i'm talking about. That alone made lots of people quit. And as mentioned above the updates are slow and don't add up too much. But then again there is not much to do besides logging in doing dailies in like an hour and then either way go fishing or play another game.

• Seems like its more common to use the forums to vent about certain things so you'll more than likely see more some of the things players are fustrated about. I've found the EME discord more useful in terms of getting helpful information.

• 4JCP4EHK5K4JCP4EHK5K Member, KOL

what is happening here in this game is terrible from eme/allm side great game ruined by eme

1- lack of communication i know i know lot of companies has lack of comm and eme is not the worse but still is 1 of the worse company when it comes to communicate with its players

2- people got sick of their words and promising i mean how many times they said something in the DEV ROADMAP and when it come to close date they remove the content
    by 1-3 months and claim we will have big update and stating the last update was worth of 2 years of kritika dev dude no 1 give a crap u give 4 dungeons and 1 ult dungeons and half the gear and claim that is big update ? there must be something wrong in ur decision when they rolled out the expansion 70 in the rest region they got the complete set of lvl 70 dungeons which it was 8 and complete set of new gear and now we have to wait 34 days to get the rest and to make K perk works again for main character

3- PVP who care ya ? well some ppl care and its a fact a% of the player base left this game because the lack of releasing the last balance of classes from the oother region and pvp offer nothing now

4- fixing bug i mean ... no comment seriously no comment i never ever ever see a slower company then EME when it come to fix bugs and fix misstranslate there are some items didnt get correct translation after 7 months of its release .... even tho me and tons of people contacted the support , EME used to be fast when it come to do hot fixes in the early days of kritika but now wait 1 week at minimum and for stupid annoying easy hotfix

5- OP said merge i can gurantee if EME merge the server i can gurantee u minimum of 60% players of EU will quit for some reason maybe some 1 know why u will see more players but the base player will be decrease= less money ? EME dont want that as business

6- this is ALLM mistake releasing competition based on RNG is no good competition which is arena and Fractured memory
    1- arena : need to proc ur RNG stat to get the lowest possible and u can do it in 1 try and maybe u will never ever do it there is possiblity but its not impossible
    2- fractured memory : get the best room to get fastest run

ppl like to compete but not when there RNG involving in the competition not to mention the leader board in this game is broken

7- the game is not optimize nuff said

the game is fun to play u but if u hope there is future in this game there is no future and probably EME wont extend the contract with ALLM when the current contract duration is done and actually shut down the game without migration

and the game is half dead look at the ggame chart in steam is poor 349 P in 24H peak double that with eme launcher 698-800 Players for mmo is actually bellow Low devil may cry 4 probably has more players in daily basis xD then this

i dont want for this game to close i defended this company a lot but i am not gonna do that anymore i got sick of it every word i said to this company before got back fired at me
    and i am not complaining either because i dont care whats gonna happen anymore if this game closes soon i had my share of fun and just move on i just pointing some fact
    and what is happening in this game

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

There's still a lot of mega whales in NA, but yeah at most player spike is around 300-400 players most are just afking though lol, it's a pretty dead game now.

• YavanaYavana Member
    edited April 2018

The early game and late game are absolute snoozefests. A new player is going to be very lonely leveling and gearing up, and established players are running dungeons without any challenge exchanging alt carries to stockpile resources that let them burn through the next patch/content in one day. The game is in an unhealthy state for new and old players and the dev's track record isn't great at fixing anything, so I would say it is only a matter of time before the game is shut down unless there is a huge leap in quality in the next few patches (but once again zero reason to believe that will be the case based off previous patches they've had like 4 cracks at fixing Arena and have failed every time).

• @Yavana said:
    so I would say it is only a matter of time before the game is shut down

That's EME plan all along... why to make a game more popular than his two other games?

• @CommissarMaihem said:

@Yavana said:
    so I would say it is only a matter of time before the game is shut down

That's EME plan all along... why to make a game more popular than his two other games?

I assume the one year anny + loli release will be the last hope for this game going forward... but I see maybe the game hanging around until Christmas to milk those 25$ gift boxes again, and then probably next spring the game being closed down.

edited April 2018

Ok let's be real here no new players will be coming to the game because this game is not newb friendly .. on top of that they won't be able to find a single guy to group up with and areas will be empty besides endgame ones . We all know what will happen... they will stop playing because playing alone is boring. There's also no clear progress for new players .That is why there will only be decline in players till the game is closed.

But then again i don't give 2 shits about what happens to this game since i haven't spent 1 cent on it neither do i plan to.

• PMAL363YTKPMAL363YTK Member, KOL

Game has cheaters anyway, so why bother with the game? Eme is not going to do shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and only care about our money like every game company out there

ofc they won't enmasse can fuck off with their bs

Arena was ruined by hackers and exploiters for ages now and guess what they freaking let them keep rewards.........

Like enmasse know themselves this game doesn't have much left

• RipleyWRipleyW Member

Like others said, this game is not new player friendly, all towns are empty, no one to group up with, no guilds to join because almost all still active guilds require 500k-700k cr to join and new players that just hit lvl 65 can't reach that cr fast new free evo1 gear crate gives max 60k cr it's useless... This game is dying, there's only few 1m cr players in Xanadu and Windhome who kicks out every e from party that's not 700k or 1m cr, I had hard time to solo lvl up from 65 to 70 because of this, no active guilds wants me because of mentioned cr, EU is dead, I have 250k cr and I can't literally do any content in Windhome duo to little of what people is left is being picky when looking for party members, anyways ever since I started Kritika havent spent a dime yet nor intend to, gl I am done with this game, only come to get dailies done 2/2 5/5 weekly ult zones for thermal and that's it

• GHYGFP5D6MGHYGFP5D6M Member
    edited May 2018

@RipleyW said:
    Like others said, this game is not new player friendly, all towns are empty, no one to group up with, no guilds to join because almost all still active guilds require 500k-700k cr to join and new players that just hit lvl 65 can't reach that cr fast new free evo1 gear crate gives max 60k cr it's useless... This game is dying, there's only few 1m cr players in Xanadu and Windhome who kicks out every e from party that's not 700k or 1m cr, I had hard time to solo lvl up from 65 to 70 because of this, no active guilds wants me because of mentioned cr, EU is dead, I have 250k cr and I can't literally do any content in Windhome duo to little of what people is left is being picky when looking for party members, anyways ever since I started Kritika havent spent a dime yet nor intend to, gl I am done with this game, only come to get dailies done 2/2 5/5 weekly ult zones for thermal and that's it

you're very wrong...atleast in eu its different.many do free runs here the guild im in is decently active and accepts anyone i see many newbies and towns are not empty i never seen anyone kick me out and im low cr maybe join blackcat it will look better :) please dont spread missinformation only because you're mad,join the right guild and have fun with the game,i came back 2 weeks ago started a new monk now im at 240k cr cause of guilds help

• RipleyWRipleyW Member
    edited May 2018

@GHYGFP5D6M said:

you're very wrong...atleast in eu its different.many do free runs here the guild im in is decently active and accepts anyone i see many newbies and towns are not empty i never seen anyone kick me out and im low cr maybe join blackcat it will look better :) please dont spread missinformation only because you're mad,join the right guild and have fun with the game,i came back 2 weeks ago started a new monk now im at 240k cr cause of guilds help

Good for you, still doesn't change the fact that this game is dead, the only players that are left are whales 1m-2m cr, There's 0 new players, all supposed "new" players in lower towns are probably someone's alts! I give this game until the end of this year at earliest or until spring next year, and then we'll all just read "Closure announcement"...Still, even if you just made 250k CR still not enough for Ult zones, you constantly have to farm gold to pay someone for carry, and Oh boy! is carrying so fun when someone do the job for you, you just stand there to pick up loot! If ur under 500k CR You literally can't do anything besides maybe you can solo ST! But that's it the rest you constantly have to pay. Pay carries for Titan, Abe then Pay carries for Eerie library, new ult zone that comes will be 2m cr requirement then you have to pay that and constantly have to pay, because they locked everything behind high CR wall and there's like only 2 difficulties. I am from EU server and the only guild that doesn't require high CR is BlackCat, but they can't accept three hundred people at once as well, For instance if there's someone who just reached Level 65 and has 91k CR and needs help to level from 65 to 70, every party is going to reject the person because they ask people who are 300-400k or even 500k CR to join the farm (everyone below asked cr are rejected) and not to mention everyone reached Level 70 in no times there's no more parties which makes it even harder for new players, because no one wants to help someone level from 65 to 70 because Let's be real It's kind of waste of time, why would anyone level u? Anyway not jsut about Party CR requirement Guild CR requirement...etc This game is already dead, nothing can save it, Not sure where I read, but the only hope is New Anniversary Update/Event and/or Noblia. The game is dead simple as that, as I doubt future updates can save this mess, same goes for Closers, (In fact, I think Closers have even lower playerbase than Kritika, not sure because I never played it, I tried it till Level 5-6 but it was empty at most times) and not from En Masse, but off topic same is going to happen to Soul Workers, (I know, not related since It's not En masse game) all asian mmos are destined to end up like this when released in West. Excuse my English.

P.S; NEW PLAYERS THAT ARE BROWSING AND STUMBLE UPON THIS, I REPEAT DO NOT EVEN TRY TO START THIS GAME, IT'S REALLY NOT WORTH IT! You have been warned.

• @RipleyW said:
    @GHYGFP5D6M said:

Good for you, still doesn't change the fact that this game is dead, the only players that are left are whales 1m-2m cr, There's 0 new players, all supposed "new" players in lower towns are probably someone's alts! I give this game until the end of this year at earliest or until spring next year, and then we'll all just read "Closure announcement"...Still, even if you just made 250k CR still not enough for Ult zones, you constantly have to farm gold to pay someone for carry, and Oh boy! is carrying so fun when someone do the job for you, you just stand there to pick up loot! If ur under 500k CR You literally can't do anything besides maybe you can solo ST! But that's it the rest you constantly have to pay. Pay carries for Titan, Abe then Pay carries for Eerie library, new ult zone that comes will be 2m cr requirement then you have to pay that and constantly have to pay, because they locked everything behind high CR wall and there's like only 2 difficulties. I am from EU server and the only guild that doesn't require high CR is BlackCat, but they can't accept three hundred people at once as well, For instance if there's someone who just reached Level 65 and has 91k CR and needs help to level from 65 to 70, every party is going to reject the person because they ask people who are 300-400k or even 500k CR to join the farm (everyone below asked cr are rejected) and not to mention everyone reached Level 70 in no times there's no more parties which makes it even harder for new players, because no one wants to help someone level from 65 to 70 because Let's be real It's kind of waste of time, why would anyone level u? Anyway not jsut about Party CR requirement Guild CR requirement...etc This game is already dead, nothing can save it, Not sure where I read, but the only hope is New Anniversary Update/Event and/or Noblia.

Again I already met a bunch of new players and helped them out,stop being such a ignorant person i hate this.There are more than 1m -2m cr whales my highest char is a 230k cr monk and him i mad 3 weeks ago!Im 230k cr and im soloing windhome on hard....you either are very unfamiliar with it or just didnt try it out...its possible to get to lvl 70 without having to do the new zones if youre not that geared as said 250k cr is enouhg to solo hard depending on your class and if i guess youre eclair u should have it decently easy to do that with 250k,as said i started new joined black cat after reaching lvl 65 i got offered help to unlock xanadu and everything got carried in abe,titan and started slowly gearing up i spammed xanadu and dailies made alts and lvld and after 3 weeks im 240k cr voidmonk and can solo windhome on hard u should stop thinking that negative if you didnt try out to join a nice guild game will change to the better once you have friends,guildies to play with and help eachother...i understand youre frustrated but game is not dead most wait for second awk and more updates apply to blackcat whenever someone is free im sure theyll help out no need to be that negative man :/

• knight6knight6 Member

@RipleyW said:
    @GHYGFP5D6M said:

Good for you, still doesn't change the fact that this game is dead, the only players that are left are whales 1m-2m cr, There's 0 new players, all supposed "new" players in lower towns are probably someone's alts! I give this game until the end of this year at earliest or until spring next year, and then we'll all just read "Closure announcement"...Still, even if you just made 250k CR still not enough for Ult zones, you constantly have to farm gold to pay someone for carry, and Oh boy! is carrying so fun when someone do the job for you, you just stand there to pick up loot! If ur under 500k CR You literally can't do anything besides maybe you can solo ST! But that's it the rest you constantly have to pay. Pay carries for Titan, Abe then Pay carries for Eerie library, new ult zone that comes will be 2m cr requirement then you have to pay that and constantly have to pay, because they locked everything behind high CR wall and there's like only 2 difficulties. I am from EU server and the only guild that doesn't require high CR is BlackCat, but they can't accept three hundred people at once as well, For instance if there's someone who just reached Level 65 and has 91k CR and needs help to level from 65 to 70, every party is going to reject the person because they ask people who are 300-400k or even 500k CR to join the farm (everyone below asked cr are rejected) and not to mention everyone reached Level 70 in no times there's no more parties which makes it even harder for new players, because no one wants to help someone level from 65 to 70 because Let's be real It's kind of waste of time, why would anyone level u? Anyway not jsut about Party CR requirement Guild CR requirement...etc This game is already dead, nothing can save it, Not sure where I read, but the only hope is New Anniversary Update/Event and/or Noblia. The game is dead simple as that, as I doubt future updates can save this mess, same goes for Closers, (In fact, I think Closers have even lower playerbase than Kritika, not sure because I never played it, I tried it till Level 5-6 but it was empty at most times) and not from En Masse, but off topic same is going to happen to Soul Workers, (I know, not related since It's not En masse game) all asian mmos are destined to end up like this when released in West. Excuse my English.

P.S; NEW PLAYERS THAT ARE BROWSING AND STUMBLE UPON THIS, I REPEAT DO NOT EVEN TRY TO START THIS GAME, IT'S REALLY NOT WORTH IT! You have been warned.

If you are 250k cr you can do all content with the exception of windhome extreme and eerie. Windhome hard and all previous ultimate zones are possible to defeat with that cr. New players in this game just like in a lot of other games are bad. As they get more experience they are able to complete the same dungeon with more ease, this game is no different. Reading the forums for advice on builds/skill usage/ mechanics or watching videos will help newer people farm gear and fight more effectively.

Despite all this there are still several major unresolved issues that leads me to agree with this guys statement about it's not worth it to even begin this game sadly.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

I returned the other day, but I believe I'm on my way out again. This game is way too much for my casual self. And with me being 100% socially inept, I could be around for 100 years and not make a single friend. So yeh.. I've gotta accept gaming in general is not for me anymore... But what hobby can I pick?

@Nopi said:
    I returned the other day, but I believe I'm on my way out again. This game is way too much for my casual self. And with me being 100% socially inept, I could be around for 100 years and not make a single friend. So yeh.. I've gotta accept gaming in general is not for me anymore... But what hobby can I pick?

Become a dancer

• MasazumiMasazumi Member

@Nopi said:

Assuming the game is still alive in 2-3 months give it another try when the full new content is out, currently we are getting the update in little pieces it's no fun that way.
    That's what I'm doing at least.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@Masazumi said:

@Nopi said:

Assuming the game is still alive in 2-3 months give it another try when the full new content is out, currently we are getting the update in little pieces it's no fun that way.
    That's what I'm doing at least.

In my case it's really not the game's problem. It's just that this game requires certain stuff I can't currently give it. And so my experience in it is seriously degraded because of that. I have other things to play so I won't just go sit in a corner doing nothing in my free time, but as I get older and grow more blind and my hand eye coordination gets more messed up, I should think about what to do with that free time. I'm also probably the shiest person in the planet when I'm online. And this game requires a fair deal of partying to be able to do some things that can be soloed in other games, in comparison.

• ZeallyZeally Member, KOL

I hope the game lasts until Noblia comes out. Would suck if game just closes at this slow ass pace of releases.

• ThewolfshadowThewolfshadow Member, KOL

@Zeally said:
    I hope the game lasts until Noblia comes out. Would suck if game just closes at this slow ass pace of releases.

I agree would like to see a new class, but I guess I am in the minority that would rather then cleanup what the game has now before trying to rush new content. I think that would go much farther along in keeping new players and having a more stable game. But a tad late now due to them dropping the 70 patch LOL. I can only hope now that comes after they get done finishing the new 70 content.

• RipleyWRipleyW Member

Noblia is older class than Monk, I don't even know who's dumb idea was to release Monk first, this is all rushing, I'd love to play bit Noblia before game closes (I truly and firmly believe it will come down to it) and as for Skydancer, who knows if Kritika NA/EU will live to see that class haha

• ZeallyZeally Member, KOL

yeap and by the time they are at a point where there's enough 70 content for people, looks like noblia will be coming out at the end of this year at the pace they going.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@RipleyW said:
    Noblia is older class than Monk, I don't even know who's dumb idea was to release Monk first, this is all rushing, I'd love to play bit Noblia before game closes (I truly and firmly believe it will come down to it) and as for Skydancer, who knows if Kritika NA/EU will live to see that class haha

Dunno either. The mobile version had Noblia before even wolf guardian, and it doesn't even have warp mage yet. And monk is about to be released.

• @Nopi said:

@RipleyW said:

Dunno either. The mobile version had Noblia before even wolf guardian, and it doesn't even have warp mage yet. And monk is about to be released.

the mobile game is a totally different game and company it has just the same name etc but 2 different games

• EWNMAHJEJMEWNMAHJEJM Member, KOL

The content is there for new players they just don't know how to use em and also it takes about of time for certain things ... increase fkin themalar drop rate already what's the point of having people wait 6weeks for it urgh

• EWNMAHJEJMEWNMAHJEJM Member, KOL

@Nopi said:

@RipleyW said:

Loli SUPER priority