We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Kritika game balance (LUL)

why warrior and Monk getting theyr second awakenings soon? and all other classes have to wait? isnt the game already unbalanced as fuk?
warpmage is garbage since realese frost mage is also shit and shadow mage got nerfed ...............................................................................................

now u wanna buff classes which are already strong while other ppl stuck on the same garbage Level

it wouldnt wonder me if this game is going to die soon especially with the KRED Change for Arena in next patch

Comments

• WY4WW59LD3WY4WW59LD3 Member, KOL
    edited May 2018

nigga alot of classes don't even have their second awakenings including all of mages

although I wouldn't be impressed if they won't release a single 2nd awakening in may omegalul

• RipleyWRipleyW Member
    edited May 2018

@WY4WW59LD3 said:
    nigga alot of classes don't even have their second awakenings including all of mages

although I wouldn't be impressed if they won't release a single 2nd awakening in may omegalul

What's Nigga for? You really had to write that? There was nothing that alluded that he was black person, maybe he's White person or whatever not racist don't care? Are you five or what? I hate Racists like you

• @fliflaflutschi said:
    why warrior and Monk getting theyr second awakenings soon? and all other classes have to wait? isnt the game already unbalanced as fuk?
    warpmage is garbage since realese frost mage is also shit and shadow mage got nerfed ...............................................................................................

now u wanna buff classes which are already strong while other ppl stuck on the same garbage Level

it wouldnt wonder me if this game is going to die soon especially with the KRED Change for Arena in next patch

Listen here,It's true its unbalanced this is Allm to blame the developer for not enmasse,as for the arena change,do you think its a healthy model to give players up to 13kish kred for free every month?Yes that only happens if you have 14alts you can clear floor 50 with thats the unbalanced thing about it its not good for a f2p game to give out free cashshop currency to the players every single month,if you really want to buy something off the ingame shop LOAD UP,its literally there for that to support the game by loading up not let the game give you free itemmal currency i was always against that since the obt cause i knew its a bad system that only will spoonfeed everyone with kred and they would have to remove it later which would make those that dont load up salty af and now this is happening.

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

@GHYGFP5D6M said:

@fliflaflutschi said:

Listen here,It's true its unbalanced this is Allm to blame the developer for not enmasse,as for the arena change,do you think its a healthy model to give players up to 13kish kred for free every month?Yes that only happens if you have 14alts you can clear floor 50 with thats the unbalanced thing about it its not good for a f2p game to give out free cashshop currency to the players every single month,if you really want to buy something off the ingame shop LOAD UP,its literally there for that to support the game by loading up not let the game give you free itemmal currency i was always against that since the obt cause i knew its a bad system that only will spoonfeed everyone with kred and they would have to remove it later which would make those that dont load up salty af and now this is happening.

People would load up if the money they spent give you something in return, which atm definitely not the case.

Also @fliflaflutschi is right, we have serious balance problems between classes. Most classes will at some point get their second awakening, mages are not out in Korea yet. HOWEVER! There was a mage buff in Korea that significantly boost their skills (FM, SM WM), to a point they actually did some damage. In Korea you saw more mages pre-patch mainly because you needed less damage to clear things. While for our version it's way waaaaay harder. They desperately need their buff and it actually should be a top priority, because they are literally unplayable end game wise now x.x Shadow Mage also misses his imprint fix update (separate, update that happened before the mage buff update), making him the weakest class in our current version.

• ist not like i want mage to be the best class
    i just wanted to Play a chracter which isnt bad af and worse to spend time in which is happen in our Content
    actually i just log in for daylie shit
    and fishing on second pc cuz im way to lazy to farm anything from the dngs rigth now because i alreaddy know whats coming soon
    i was playing games on aeria games and trust me
    i seen enough games that died to know whats going on with kritika

the only question

When it will happen here
    and im 100% sure
    IT WILL happen

• edited May 2018

and btw
    because of the kred Change
    ppl would spend more Money
    but actually i recharge and buy fking mystery shit

why ppl should buy it? for gambling without cashout? because most of the items in it are the most weird garbage ive seen in my life and the Chance for rare items are way to low+ noone knows the Odds of the items

i opend like 50/50 acccent / Emblem boxes and didnt got a single fking Aura or legendary Emblem sry but thats aids
    even with medal fusing i got only 1 legendary in 40 trys?

or enmasse was having the Chance to create more costumes which would be worth the Money but actually everytime they implement a new one its from the mystery shit+

after the kred Arena Change
    ppl will not buy that anymore

then we reached the final stage

because everyone is going to buy items for himself ( if he will spend Money )
    pet stats going to be crazy which will change the game to "pay to win"
    becasue there is no way for obtaining them free without calendar and 1 pet per month which is random as well
    RIP KRITIKA

sadly but true

• knight6knight6 Member

@fliflaflutschi said:
    and btw
    because of the kred Change
    ppl would spend more Money
    but actually i recharge and buy fking mystery shit

why ppl should buy it? for gambling without cashout? because most of the items in it are the most weird garbage ive seen in my life and the Chance for rare items are way to low+ noone knows the Odds of the items

i opend like 50/50 acccent / Emblem boxes and didnt got a single fking Aura or legendary Emblem sry but thats aids
    even with medal fusing i got only 1 legendary in 40 trys?

or enmasse was having the Chance to create more costumes which would be worth the Money but actually everytime they implement a new one its from the mystery shit+

after the kred Arena Change
    ppl will not buy that anymore

then we reached the final stage

because everyone is going to buy items for himself ( if he will spend Money )
    pet stats going to be crazy which will change the game to "pay to win"
    becasue there is no way for obtaining them free without calendar and 1 pet per month which is random as well
    RIP KRITIKA

sadly but true

This costume thing is a serious issue. Releasing costumes and accents that look cool is the most obvious non p2w method to get money and is underused. Releasing costumes behind RNG only methods where you might not end up with what you want just isn't appealing to everyone. It's like I wanna get a cool costume for my character for 20 bucks maybe a really cool one for 50 but a costume priced 20-20,000 dollars with no guarantee of success no thanks.