We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Enmasse Junk Company

2»

Comments

• Lies I played sea version it has way better fps

And lies again when u said their not around

They took down someone post in matter of minutes about the Eeri U spam bag where the monster won’t even attack you and guess what they fix it fast cuz they know they gonna loose money

And yet you put up with their crap

• This happens while arena ranking is being abuse

And kperks not working and still not working after the update

Pet pig item shop useless

Lag on every server

And more

• I can confirm, im also played Kritika SEA and there was much less fps problem then we have here.

• destROYer2357destROYer2357 Member, KOL

Even I played SEA and I'm playing KR now, there are many lags in EME version. KR/SEA/CN don't have those lags!

• @destROYer2357 said:
    Even I played SEA and I'm playing KR now, there are many lags in EME version. KR/SEA/CN don't have those lags!

There was an optimizatio patch for those,we still didnt get that but maybe soon...

• @W7KN5YNCA9 said:
    This happens while arena ranking is being abuse

And kperks not working and still not working after the update

Pet pig item shop useless

Lag on every server

And more

k perks are working the game is not laggy but fps is shit for some ye ,pet pig item shop is not useless

• Agree or to disagree at the end we all want the same thing make this game great again

So good 😊 luck too all of you still playing
    I still hope that they will fix all this prob they have
    GL in the game

• W7KN5YNCA9W7KN5YNCA9 Member
    edited May 2018

Oh one more thing this is for enmasse it might help you guys a little bit 😅[Link Removed by Moderator] not really hard to find google😏

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

Good luck to you too wherever you go. Your way of talking will actually make you very rich. Just keep at it and you will have no employee becoming disobedient. :)

• @Nopi said:
    Good luck to you too wherever you go. Your way of talking will actually make you very rich. Just keep at it and you will have no employee becoming disobedient. :)

Sorry to disappoint you I’m not about to be rich cuz I’m already 🤑 good luck l to you

• knight6knight6 Member

@W7KN5YNCA9 said:
    Lies I played sea version it has way better fps

And lies again when u said their not around

They took down someone post in matter of minutes about the Eeri U spam bag where the monster won’t even attack you and guess what they fix it fast cuz they know they gonna loose money

And yet you put up with their crap

Did they actually fix it? It was still working as far as I know.

• @Smoreceror Maybe start moderating your forums guys because links about kritika hacks are being posted thanks.

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

welcome to crying 101

• @GHYGFP5D6M said:
    @Smoreceror Maybe start moderating your forums guys because links about kritika hacks are being posted thanks.

Note posted that link but to help them fight hackers and to show proof

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@W7KN5YNCA9 said:

@Nopi said:

Sorry to disappoint you I’m not about to be rich cuz I’m already 🤑 good luck l to you

Well, good for you. The world is there for those who can take it. Anyway. I don't think I have more to say to you, since you are 100% convinced you are right and that yours is a fact. I await the day you are rich enough to buy EME and make it the great company you want it to be. Or make your own company and make it bigger than EA or Microsoft.

• Sarcasm 😮 good luck being ignorant there’s no cure for that 😂

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@W7KN5YNCA9 said:
    Sarcasm 😮 good luck being ignorant there’s no cure for that 😂

mmhm...

• knight6knight6 Member

@GHYGFP5D6M said:
    @Smoreceror Maybe start moderating your forums guys because links about kritika hacks are being posted thanks.

LOL they have a report function as well as a moderator you pinging him is kind of supporting the title of this thread.

• Ok I’m done with you guys
    You won.. 😄
    I gues stupidity is just in your nature you report someone giving them info about the bugs and abuse going on fine so be it
    To all new comers in this game don’t just agree to this idiots speak out

• knight6knight6 Member

@W7KN5YNCA9 said:
    Ok I’m done with you guys
    You won.. 😄
    I gues stupidity is just in your nature you report someone giving them info about the bugs and abuse going on fine so be it

The issue isn't that you should be reported for bringing the hacks to their attention. The issue is that hacks are not supposed to be linked on the forums to avoid increasing the amount of people that will potentially use them. You shouldn't get in trouble but that post should at the very least have the link removed. However, I personally support you posting such a link so that the problem will grow out of hand and be fixed rather than being silently ignored and the guy posting hacking videos on youtube makes yet another update video of his hacks for sale lmao!

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@knight6 said:

@W7KN5YNCA9 said:
    Ok I’m done with you guys
    You won.. 😄

The issue isn't that you should be reported for bringing the hacks to their attention. The issue is that hacks are not supposed to be linked on the forums to avoid increasing the amount of people that will potentially use them. You shouldn't get in trouble but that post should at the very least have the link removed. However, I personally support you posting such a link so that the problem will grow out of hand and be fixed rather than being silently ignored and the guy posting hacking videos on youtube makes yet another update video of his hacks for sale lmao!

The biggest issue I have with this person is the tone. Calling people stupid and ignorant can only push your argument so far. No matter how much truth the argument may have, bringing bad tone with it will only succeed in having people shut them down and disregard them and their argument. It also makes this forum look like garbage if allowed too often. Also, when putting up an argument, nobody should really expect to find an echo chamber everywhere they go. One must be ready to listen to any counter arguments, even if they are not correct. Since who knows if that last silver of truth in your own argument lies in someone else's majorly erroneous statement.

• EKLFCX7PGEEKLFCX7PGE Member, KOL

After reading previous post you made him acted that way. So you deserved every words he said.

• NopiNopi Member ✭✭✭

@EKLFCX7PGE said:
    After reading previous post you made him acted that way. So you deserved every words he said.

In my humble opinion, nobody deserves to be called an idiot. OP has been doing it to pretty much everyone who opposes his argument. Though I also agree that he went into the defensive because some of the opposing posters came in guns blazing, and I also do not approve of that. IF some of my stuff was seen in such light, my apologies. Sure, can't erase the past but there's that. Anyway, this thread is going in circles and apparently will only end when people get tired of it, or if it's closed.

To make it clear for the 'nth time, I agree to some points expressed by OP. He's not completely wrong. Some parts of this game were done wrong in this version. But I still have a silver of faith in humanity, and still feel that a non insulting approach to things may still bring better results. And I think I've said it before. It's not just OP. It's both sides.

Anyway. To keep the real topic floating, and hopefully said in a respectful way, many of us would like for EME to review their approach with this game and work with allm to have several issues that they already know, fixed, before it's too late and the game is regarded as non profitable. If there are graphical optimization issues that can be fixed, do so. We ALL benefit from better fps if it's possible. Player progression is in my opinion the biggest culprit here, though. The whole thing about having to pay for carries or being lucky enough to jump from the measly 30K cr one gets to 65 with to the whooping amounts end game players have, is something I see as very poor end game management. Even tera with all it's flaws, doesn't pit you in your first end game dungeons severely underpowered. And the top players there cannot one shot anything above that. Everyone still has to do mechanics, and that's how end game should be in my opinion.

• knight6knight6 Member

@Nopi said:

@EKLFCX7PGE said:

In my humble opinion, nobody deserves to be called an idiot. OP has been doing it to pretty much everyone who opposes his argument. Though I also agree that he went into the defensive because some of the opposing posters came in guns blazing, and I also do not approve of that. IF some of my stuff was seen in such light, my apologies. Sure, can't erase the past but there's that. Anyway, this thread is going in circles and apparently will only end when people get tired of it, or if it's closed.

To make it clear for the 'nth time, I agree to some points expressed by OP. He's not completely wrong. Some parts of this game were done wrong in this version. But I still have a silver of faith in humanity, and still feel that a non insulting approach to things may still bring better results. And I think I've said it before. It's not just OP. It's both sides.

Anyway. To keep the real topic floating, and hopefully said in a respectful way, many of us would like for EME to review their approach with this game and work with allm to have several issues that they already know, fixed, before it's too late and the game is regarded as non profitable. If there are graphical optimization issues that can be fixed, do so. We ALL benefit from better fps if it's possible. Player progression is in my opinion the biggest culprit here, though. The whole thing about having to pay for carries or being lucky enough to jump from the measly 30K cr one gets to 65 with to the whooping amounts end game players have, is something I see as very poor end game management. Even tera with all it's flaws, doesn't pit you in your first end game dungeons severely underpowered. And the top players there cannot one shot anything above that. Everyone still has to do mechanics, and that's how end game should be in my opinion.

I think the last two sentences sums up the divide on people who believe endgame is just fine vs too hard. Everything about this game is grindy but not difficult. You can get heavily gear carried all the way. To put it into perspective. In a "hard" game your never 5x stronger than you need to be to defeat the endgame boss also changing from pre patch best in slot to new best in slot in tera was like maybe 40% increase in damage at max. In this game from the high enhance levels prime system and many other things you gain soooooo can potentially gain so much damage every patch that the scaling is out of control causing it to have Huge differences in capability from new players from old ones. Due to this amount of capability carrying your friends or non-friends is much more accessible leading to people who have not grinded ending up with the best gear and little practical experience on how to play. I have seen several players over 1mil who would be getting carried if they were to come to eerie as well as several players under 1 mil who would actually better party members than the ones over 1 mil (we've all seen that guy in party who has 9k defense runs into all bosses attacks and says something is wrong with the game).

Anyway to sum things up we have a casual community and a hardcore community both at end game with different ideas of what to do. Ideally a hard /ext version of each dungeon should be released for ultimate zones with superior rewards in ext. This way everyone can play at the difficulty they enjoy and get the rewards that are proportional to their effort. This game isn't team based like tera so things like forced party mechanics is outta the window that increases party toxicity not to mention the fps issues( I wouldn't invite mages, not even cause the lack of damage just cause I couldn't even see shit half the time).

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

First try turning off cd reduction ability, its bugged and causes massive fps loss for me even when someone in party uses it and not me. Oh well, you cant abuse blade dance bug without it, that's sad.
    However, game optimization is still very bad, everyona has problems with fm, i heard complains even from guys with i7 cpus. Looking at system requirements game is supposed to be run smoothly on core 2 duo cpu so something isnt right here. Also heard from people who played on sea and kr, that it doesnt have that fps issues we have here for some reason. Kritika optimization has no excuse as this game has very small spaces, instance based and shit graphics. Also I dont see any reason to put so many mobs in fm.

• knight6knight6 Member

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:
    First try turning off cd reduction ability, its bugged and causes massive fps loss for me even when someone in party uses it and not me. Oh well, you cant abuse blade dance bug without it, that's sad.
    However, game optimization is still very bad, everyona has problems with fm, i heard complains even from guys with i7 cpus. Looking at system requirements game is supposed to be run smoothly on core 2 duo cpu so something isnt right here. Also heard from people who played on sea and kr, that it doesnt have that fps issues we have here for some reason. Kritika optimization has no excuse as this game has very small spaces, instance based and shit graphics. Also I dont see any reason to put so many mobs in fm.

I have a theory it is related to ping and connection. In OP's video around 3 minutes his normal 3 bar plummets to 2 then 1 bar after fighting. It occurs in several fights where his fps drops. South korea is smaller than New York State so the pings are significantly lower on average compared to the size of USA not to mention NORTH and SOUTH America. When they make games for Korea little consideration is taken into dealing with high ping anyone who has played tera will know that your attack speed is effected by your ping so using the same skills you will have more dps if you are playing on lower ping in tera. Some part of the ui seems to have a delay on it maybe based on the ping if you have an good fps and a fps checker you can compare ui on and off and it is faster with no ui. If you have a shitty comp then playing with the ui is obviously faster no check needed. If you have a quad or hexacore your client is unlikely to use all your cpu and at the same time fail to use all your gpu. This could be because of the delay on ui or a delay based on ping or the ui's update is delayed by the ping. Since it seems to take a bit of time to plummet there might be a buffer that must fill first which with low ping would be more than enough but with high pings just doesn't cut it.