We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

So we lose all the good etherforce we spent a year grind soon?

Is this right? The new etherforce isnt just stacked on top of the shit we spent a year grinding? With no Accuracy and no element?

Comments

• Pretty much yes.

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester
    edited May 2018

took u a year to grind 6k ? o.O i was done with etherforce months ago.

Edit: This change was bound to happen. was done in Korea. And we was going to get it regardless anyways.

• NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭

if u have 6k, it become 3k cuz that is the cap and force become a rsources to spend on recalculating the forces. so farm starhenge, xanadu, and windhome dailies now xd

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

@NAWAXEYNR5 said:
    if u have 6k, it become 3k cuz that is the cap and force become a rsources to spend on recalculating the forces. so farm starhenge, xanadu, and windhome dailies now xd

Jokes on you, its lvl 4 whetstones gold, and flat EFP spending [:

• PrincessLuluPrincessLulu Member

@WarFaceSystemX said:

@NAWAXEYNR5 said:

Jokes on you, its lvl 4 whetstones gold, and flat EFP spending [:

he/she was referring to those who doesnt have max EFP atm . just saying :) :)

• W97Y7P6EN6W97Y7P6EN6 Member, KOL

the intention was closing the gap between new players and veterans, but not enough in a long shot.
    there are already many poeple with +19 dusk accesories, and hoarders of whetstone iv will get their new dusk armors up to 19 too.

while new people still cant tackle xanadu daily extreme.

I wont be surprised if there are people that could sell carry on new content on day 1.

• knight6knight6 Member

@W97Y7P6EN6 said:
    the intention was closing the gap between new players and veterans, but not enough in a long shot.
    there are already many poeple with +19 dusk accesories, and hoarders of whetstone iv will get their new dusk armors up to 19 too.

while new people still cant tackle xanadu daily extreme.

I wont be surprised if there are people that could sell carry on new content on day 1.

Please stop wasting your time in xanadu extreme just run hard.

• DiabelliaDiabellia Member, KOL ✭✭✭

I guess my question is ..is there any point to try and finish off my etherforce now since the changes are coming? I still am a few hundred or so from maxing it out, but if it is just getting reset, whats the point to grind it anymore til after the changes?

• DarkrulerjoeDarkrulerjoe Member

This also basically kills anyone who is Evasion build as you lose out on that 480 Evasion, this on top of the required Whetstones IVs which aren't even obtainable without spending $$ makes this etherforce change a huge fail. Now if they either add ways to obtain Whets or change the cost to Re-calc which is something it was in kr from what I heard...then it might be salvageable in my eyes.

• @Diabellia said:
    I guess my question is ..is there any point to try and finish off my etherforce now since the changes are coming? I still am a few hundred or so from maxing it out, but if it is just getting reset, whats the point to grind it anymore til after the changes?

dont max it out just wait for the patch

• rarii763rarii763 Member

they need to take the graze system away