We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Dawn of Awakenings Update PTS Patch Notes

A new update has arrived on the PTS! Newly created characters will receive tons of gear and power-ups upon character creation to help propel you into the new content.

NEW WINDHOME STORY QUEST

  • We added a second chapter to Kritika Online’s Windhome quests, telling the story of the search for Juli.

NEW DANGER ZONES

  • We added four new Danger Zones, accessible via the Windhome Danger Zone highway:
    -- Suffering Spring
    --- Recommend CR
    ---- Easy: 100,000
    ---- Normal: 170,000
    ---- Hard: 280,000
    ---- Insane: 580,000
    --- Boss: Yacharu [Chieftain] Yogos
    --- Drops include Reide chest and materials.
    -- Dragon Peaks
    --- Recommend CR
    ---- Easy: 120,000
    ---- Normal: 190,000
    ---- Hard: 300,000
    ---- Insane: 600,000
    --- Boss: Dragon Mormoull
    --- Drops include Harkon chest and materials.
    -- Gate Portal
    --- Recommend CR
    ---- Easy: 140,000
    ---- Normal: 210,000
    ---- Hard: 320,000
    ---- Insane: 640,000
    --- Boss: [Nine-Tail] Meguran
    --- Drops include Reide legs and materials.
    -- Worldly Pit
    --- Recommend CR
    ---- Easy: 160,000
    ---- Normal: 230,000
    ---- Hard: 340,000
    ---- Insane: 660,000
    --- Boss: [Space-Time Priest] Xeno
    --- Drops include Harkon legs and materials.
    -- All Danger Zones are connected to the original Kritika Online main story.
    --- Entering each Danger Zone session costs 1 Fatigue Point.

NEW ULTIMATE ZONE

  • The Dawn of Awakenings update introduces a new ultimate zone: the Dusk Pirates' Den.
    -- Pirate Shan is the true leader of the Wasteland pirates, and has been storing treasure in their den.
  • This Ultimate Zone is made for the most experienced players; even those players will find it extremely difficult. It has six stages, each of which costs 1 Fatigue Point. Players can clear the Dusk Pirates’ Den twice per week.
    -- 2nd Stage
    --- Recommended CR: 1,500,000
    --- Drops include [Dusk] Reide or Harkon hands.
    -- 4th Stage
    --- Recommended CR: 2,000,000
    --- Drops include [Dusk] Pirate King weapon.
    -- Ultimate Boss Stage (6th)
    --- Recommended CR: 2,400,000
    --- Drops include [Dusk] Pirate Empress weapon.

NEW TITLE

  • Added New Titles relating to the new Danger Zones.

AWAKENING

  • Awakening allows players to advance their characters a second time, unlocking new skills—just as they did when they unlocked their Advanced classes at level 15.
  • Characters who have reached level 70, with a CR of 170,000, in the following classes are eligible for Awakening.
  • At this time, only the following classes are able to unlock their Awakening quest:
    -- Warriors: Berserker, Doomblade, Fire Lord
    -- Monks: Star Monk, Void Monk
  • After their Awakening, the character gains access to six powerful new skills: five active skills and a passive buff skill.
    -- The class name and appearance changes as well.
  • To bring existing skills in line with Awakening, we have adjusted skill balance (including imprinting).

NEW ETHERFORCE SYSTEM

  • We reworked the Etherforce system and updated the UI to make things clearer.
  • We will go into more detail on the changes in the near future.

NPC SHOP

  • Updated Alandra’s shop with new items.

Note: Names, systems, and gameplay in the Public Test Server are subject to change.

«1

Comments

  • destROYer2357destROYer2357 Member, KOL

    So far I have only two things to say, the whetstone IV requirement for Superior Etherforce forging is what will force players away from the game, and the Combat Rating requirement for Dusk Pirates' Den is just purely insane.

  • GHYGFP5D6MGHYGFP5D6M Member
    edited May 2018

    EDIT AFTER PLAYING PTS PLS STAFF READ THROUGH!
    Okay so the etherforce problem still is there getting whetstones IV is only possible when you spend money and that is not good,so please change this!!
    The removal of accuracy from therforce leaves us with less so it brings back grazing it is a very unfun machanic and totally useless in any stage of the game!It's not fun to see graze graze graze all over the screen if your acc is too low,please remove this again everyone would like the removal of it!
    Stat caps still not introduced with new gear,when will we get them could it be possible to sneak them in with this patch?Would be very appreciated.
    Not really a fan of the new ''only from the cashshop box obtainable op emblem'' stuff but wahtever its not that important for me
    BUGS
    one of the pirate weapons is not evolvable and it has a redish color as if its broken
    ultimate zone cant be unlocked
    The last quest of the Dragon Peaks doesnt show up but u still can complete it by just running the dungeon again and then npc pics show up etc
    for now thats it still testing !

  • SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018

    My take as of writing this, subject to change of course
    -New Etherforce system that requires whetstone IV is a sneaky move, since arena no longer gives out said whetstones, and the only way to get them now is through mysterious keys. This is another step towards the "p2w" part of the game.
    -Next, the new gears are tier 10, meaning those who evolved Vindon armors are not able to transfer their enhancements. This also plays on the fact that arena removed whetstone Ivs, making it significantly harder to enhance it back to what it was.
    -New dungeon requires 2m+ CR, the problem here is that there is a colossal balancing issue. While I have not tested the dungeon yet, the dungeon needs to be balanced around a 2m Shadowmage, not a 2M Doomblade. For the record, a 2M Doomblade deals around 3-4 times more damage than the Shadowmage.

    The biggest thing is changing the tier of the new armors so that previous armors can be used to transfer.

  • WY4WW59LD3WY4WW59LD3 Member, KOL

    yo my 2nd awakening quest dissapeared / is not appearing nice

  • destROYer2357destROYer2357 Member, KOL

    @WY4WW59LD3 said:
    yo my 2nd awakening quest dissapeared / is not appearing nice

    Have you completed the WH story line? Are you above said 170k CR?

  • JerryloverJerrylover Member

    Name fire lords 2nd awakening "Fire Emperor" B)

  • WY4WW59LD3WY4WW59LD3 Member, KOL

    @destROYer2357 said:

    @WY4WW59LD3 said:
    yo my 2nd awakening quest dissapeared / is not appearing nice

    Have you completed the WH story line? Are you above said 170k CR?

    yeah

  • DarkrulerjoeDarkrulerjoe Member

    This new etherfoce will drive players away, we have no way to get Whetstone IVs and the fact you need it to get any real increase in the new etherforce is way to p2w. I decided to see how crazy low it is using the middle option for etherforce (the Average option) and using the 6k Etherforce points I had, I barely made it to 1/10th for some of the bonuses. I know RNG is RNG as you don't always get certain bonuses and it would always be different the 2nd time you try it, but basing it off of that would mean I'd need about 60k etherforce points to actually max those bonuses (using the middle opton). Which you only get so many etherforce points a day, like what maybe 200 a day? So that would be like 300 days to max it...Since etherpoints weren't increased at all even though you raised the cost to upgrade by 4 times..

    Also the new etherforce also destroys Evasion build as now we can't get that 480 evasion we did on old etherforce, so we'd prob hit max of like 800-900 or so evasion and that would be putting everything possible into it. Everything about the new etherforce is a fail imo.

  • AetheraAethera Member

    Yes, good. You should make the new content higher cr requirement gated so that more people have to throw money at their screens in order to play the content on its intended timeline.

  • EKLFCX7PGEEKLFCX7PGE Member, KOL

    I’ll just play pts from now ^_^on

  • @Aethera said:
    Yes, good. You should make the new content higher cr requirement gated so that more people have to throw money at their screens in order to play the content on its intended timeline.

    content isnt made ot be played solo just party up with toher ppl since im sure many wont be able to solo it now the new ultimate zone.

  • pls name Voidmonks second awk Overlord,Void Emperor or and Starmonks Celestial Sage,Celestial,Astral Sage,Galaxy Sage,Galaxy Emperor

  • @TheIRavenl said:
    Rest in Pieces, Kritika, 2017-2018.

    Edit, Some feedback on why this patch is horrible.

    • New EFP system uses Whetstone IV for the 'Superior enhancement', which was removed from Arena rewards so we have no way of getting them, it also uses 200 EFP per enhancement which is too much considering you get like 80 EFP per day and you'd need like 50-100 Superior Enhancements to max out 1 circle.

    • FM update is missing

    • New armor effects are bad, why make 'BiS' gear for a certain element instead of just making it for any element, example: ''Procs above 200 Element Bonus'' instead of ''Procs above 200 Fire Element'', not sure about the new weapon either as it says it's for lightning element.

    • Vindon Evo2 Armor can't be transferred to Evo1 Dusk Armor.

    • 2nd Awakening names are lame, just keep the translated Korean names.

    Will add more while playing PTS.

    They are not allowed to use the korean names so we have to suggested some good names

  • If this type of content was really meant for parties... PLEASE. PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE. increase the resurrection limit.

    ST is a 2 man dgn and has 10 resses (5 resses per person)
    Yet all the new dgns are 4 man with 5 resses (pretty much 1 per person)

    As LilChris said even people at high CR are struggling with the content now... especially with the class imbalances.

    At the rate we're going at, the game is pretty much encouraging us to buy carries because they're more reliable. We literally have no reason to party up with newbies because we can't 'trust' them enough to hold their ground and survive the whole battle without dying. The game was fun when we had full parties running SH but now it's just a carry-fest. If you want to survive in this game and get to a level where you can enjoy it, you'd have to rely on carries.

  • Its not only increase resurrection limit, but most of all make game more optimized. Coz atm play in party impossible with all this lags etc. After windhome update game start fromm 900 mb RAM and if u play like 2 hour it's alrdy use near 2 GB RAM, and i can say its not normal.

  • J3JYKCPPFLJ3JYKCPPFL Member, KOL

    Woahh 2nd awaken really HAPPENED BRUH!
    I'm gonna list another shits they drop for this patch. First the guy above who complaining about wet stones iv is really really freebies, stop changing the facts that u can't live without FREE THING TO GET TO THE TOP, and guess WHAT, the developer will never gonna make FREE2WIN on this game, the only way u can get wet iv IS with kred, JUST TOP UP THE DAMN OF UR MONEY AND SUPPORT THIS GAME! UR FUCKING POOR KIDS!
    Suggestions:
    1.new etherforce for accuracy is suck? Yes, in SEA and Korean and Chinese, they removed GRAZE from accuracy. So no more GRAZE when new etherforce comes in. U should fix it!
    2. The new map for new weapon request CR 2M at least 4m to complete all without struggling LMAO. Well I think it A GOOD STRATEGY EME. If u lower the CR the FUCKING FREEBIES WILL BE SELLING ANYTHINGS AND THEY R GONNA RULES THE SERVER SO DONT DO THIS. IF THEY REALLLY WANT TO BE PROS JUST TOP UP THIER DAMN GREEN PAPER TO THE SCREEN AND, SUPPORT THE FUCKING GAME U FUCKING FREEBIES !
    3. The game is not fun anymore cuz 1st SEA PLAYERS invaded in to allow playing this game, WE ALL KNEW SEA IS THE PAIN IN ARSE WHEN THEY PLAYING MMORPG. They have abusive times to grinding freebies and they have motto in THIER live "NEVER GONNA SUPPORT THIS GAME WHILE I CAN BE TOP FREELY W/O MONEY"
    4. Whales in this game is gonna be just fine cuz we have everything we want from developer. We didn't want see freebies crawling to the top of CR W/o supporting this game. And guess what we r so happy to see all freebies struggling with new dung. The other hand the freebies have tons of gold in THIER vault. Why don't u use UR gold to pay us THE WHALES to CARRY. It didn't make u SUFFER RIGHT? U got new shits, we got gold? WIN WIN RIGHT? LMAO. And for the records EERI CARRY NOW COST 10M/RUNS IN MY CASE, WHEN I CARRY PPL THEY GOT NEW ACCESSORIES WHICH CAN BE SELL AGAIN ARROUND 40M SO THIER NOT SUFFER AT ALL. In facts IM THE ONE WHO CARRY THEM WATCH THEM GOT IT SO IN PAIN. I REMEBER WHEN I GOT MY FIRST ACCESSORIES ITS NOT FROM DUNG ITS FROM AH USING MY KRED!. And then freebies who have 12 alt and gold 120m got accessories ARROUND x10. Truth story BTW. LMAO
    5. I, calculating the new pirate dung will be up 100m per run for carry. OMFG CANT WAIT CANT WAIT TO BE IN LIVE SERVER LMAO
    6. I'm gonna post another bugs. Stay tuned TRUE WHALES WITH CASH not FREEBIES WHALES W/O CASH. LMAO

  • RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

    just buff new gear to make some sense in switching to it, at the moment its barely any better than our vindon set and thermalar weapon. Classes who dont get 2nd awakening need it. Many people are salty because doomblade and firelord get their 2nd awakenings first, classes who need it the most, lol. Many people are salty because playing weaker classes initially, we are getting even more behind damn doomblade now. Think of all the gunmages, who are at the very bottom of this game from the very start, i actually feel pity for them, think of valkyrie and vamp who are barely mid tier now, even i am the catspaw main myself, i can hardly play new content without cheesing with assassin bleed skill. And does it even make sense tryharding new ultimate zone for a gear that isnt any better than our gear from titan/abelard? If you want to make old content actual for a newer players, probly you should add prime stat to vindon set? And buff new gear to make a difference, idk.
    Whatsoever, ultimate zone should be hard, but also should be clearable at recommended cr by all classes, may it be extremely difficult, just make sure it is doable. And maybe add Hard difficulty with for 1.5 mil cr and 50% less droprate so newbies dont babyrage that much.

  • WY4WW59LD3WY4WW59LD3 Member, KOL

    @RPN7NPCCG6 said:
    just buff new gear to make some sense in switching to it, at the moment its barely any better than our vindon set and thermalar weapon. Classes who dont get 2nd awakening need it. Many people are salty because doomblade and firelord get their 2nd awakenings first, classes who need it the most, lol. Many people are salty because playing weaker classes initially, we are getting even more behind damn doomblade now. Think of all the gunmages, who are at the very bottom of this game from the very start, i actually feel pity for them, think of valkyrie and vamp who are barely mid tier now, even i am the catspaw main myself, i can hardly play new content without cheesing with assassin bleed skill. And does it even make sense tryharding new ultimate zone for a gear that isnt any better than our gear from titan/abelard? If you want to make old content actual for a newer players, probly you should add prime stat to vindon set? And buff new gear to make a difference, idk.
    Whatsoever, ultimate zone should be hard, but also should be clearable at recommended cr by all classes, may it be extremely difficult, just make sure it is doable. And maybe add Hard difficulty with for 1.5 mil cr and 50% less droprate so newbies dont babyrage that much.

    Actually the new gear is better because of attribute itself since it massively increases your attack

  • RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

    @WY4WW59LD3 said:

    @RPN7NPCCG6 said:
    just buff new gear to make some sense in switching to it, at the moment its barely any better than our vindon set and thermalar weapon. Classes who dont get 2nd awakening need it. Many people are salty because doomblade and firelord get their 2nd awakenings first, classes who need it the most, lol. Many people are salty because playing weaker classes initially, we are getting even more behind damn doomblade now. Think of all the gunmages, who are at the very bottom of this game from the very start, i actually feel pity for them, think of valkyrie and vamp who are barely mid tier now, even i am the catspaw main myself, i can hardly play new content without cheesing with assassin bleed skill. And does it even make sense tryharding new ultimate zone for a gear that isnt any better than our gear from titan/abelard? If you want to make old content actual for a newer players, probly you should add prime stat to vindon set? And buff new gear to make a difference, idk.
    Whatsoever, ultimate zone should be hard, but also should be clearable at recommended cr by all classes, may it be extremely difficult, just make sure it is doable. And maybe add Hard difficulty with for 1.5 mil cr and 50% less droprate so newbies dont babyrage that much.

    Actually the new gear is better because of attribute itself since it massively increases your attack

    you ll get 28% attack power increase from 3 pieces of new armor at +19 which is ~20k attack power. Vindon gloves give you 20% flat damage increase, also if you use lightning element and can keep up lightning debuff pretty much all the time, you most likely use that fm ability for 25% dmg increase on lightning debuff. Vindon set also gives good stats like 22% bonus dmg (10 from 2-set bonus, and 4 from armor pieces each), crit dmg, dmg to bosses and elites. I see no point in switching when prime stat levels of my classe dont benefit me at all.

  • RetrixRetrix Member, KOL

    Thank you for another dissapointing update !

  • @Retrix said:
    Thank you for another dissapointing update !

    instead of saying this just leave feedback what you want to be changed since its the pts and not live dude do you think they'll know what you dont like if you say youre just dissapointed?

  • MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

    how to enter xeno dungeon and the new weekly?

    finished story line quests, now im stuck with a simple "Main quest available"...

    doesnt help all the questmark arrows are white -.-

  • @Myrias said:
    how to enter xeno dungeon and the new weekly?

    finished story line quests, now im stuck with a simple "Main quest available"...

    doesnt help all the questmark arrows are white -.-

    +1, same issue here

  • Completed all quests in Gate Portal, both "main" and "normal", but all i have is "main quest available" but next dungeon (Xeno) is still locked, while daily, that requires you to do Xeno together with 3 previous dungeons is available. And none of the npc in windhome have anything but normal quests for previous dungeons... Fix this plz

  • PP597W94LAPP597W94LA Member, KOL

    it seems more that this update is forcing money for you to get enough CR to complete the dg more strong.

    more with a little wait should be adjusted.

    just the PROBLEM and the slowness that are making the updates various things that are delayed like "PvP Rewards, The Prodigy Class and More EX-Danger Zones" which are important so that some player, Mainly the PVP to have a little competitiveness

    In my case, I wanted the Prodigy class or "Noblia"

  • GkogkiGkogki Member, KOL

    Grand Fire Lord => Magma King
    Grand Doom Blade => Doom Master
    Grand Berserker => Devourer
    Grand Star Monk => Astral Teller
    Grand Void Monk => Void Ruler

  • Grand Fire Lord = Fireier Lord
    Grand Doom Blade = Doomier Blade
    Grand Berserker = Berserkier Berserk
    Grand Star Monk = Starrier Monk
    Grand Void Mon = Voidier Monk

  • WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

    Quit worrying about a name its a meme, you only see it once after you awaken, go and worry about real issues on the game thanks.

  • RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

    @Gkogki said:
    Grand Fire Lord => Magma King
    Grand Doom Blade => Doom Master
    Grand Berserker => Devourer
    Grand Star Monk => Astral Teller
    Grand Void Monk => Void Ruler

    pls no

Sign In or Register to comment.