We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Anyone notice? NINJA PATCHED HARKON HELMET!

So who finally noticed that Harkon Helmet is pretty much Reide Helmet now? Lol they ninja patched Harkon Helmet to literally almost having the same effect that Reide has, except its people around you within a 10m radius xD

Nice move En Masse, thanks for not putting that down on the patch notes, minor change but still would be nice to let others know you guys did this lol. RIP previous effect.

@Smoreceror
@BearShoes

Comments

• EinnecyEinnecy Member, KOL

I'd like to say there was a reason for them to do something like this, but I'm not sure. They should've at least let us know somehow.
    Regardless, reide would be the better choice now.

• W97Y7P6EN6W97Y7P6EN6 Member, KOL

it's just the localization. effect should be the same. still bad though.
    also "grandT"

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

@AngryPurplePurps said:
    So who finally noticed that Harkon Helmet is pretty much Reide Helmet now? Lol they ninja patched Harkon Helmet to literally almost having the same effect that Reide has, except its people around you within a 10m radius xD

Nice move En Masse, thanks for not putting that down on the patch notes, minor change but still would be nice to let others know you guys did this lol. RIP previous effect.

@Smoreceror
    @BearShoes

what in the world do you mean. It was like this from the start, and a real effect was different from the start (misstranslation).

• DiabelliaDiabellia Member, KOL ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:
    what in the world do you mean. It was like this from the start, and a real effect was different from the start (misstranslation).

so at this point you are telling us we should just guess at what the effects are of skills/items/weapons/armor?
    I still dont know what some of my imprints do. Some of the stuff EME does is forgivable, but leaving stuff mistranslated or completely falsely translated is not okay. I know you like to blame everyone BUT En Masse, but in this case, EME is just flat out lazy and wrong.

@Diabellia said:

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

so at this point you are telling us we should just guess at what the effects are of skills/items/weapons/armor?
    I still dont know what some of my imprints do. Some of the stuff EME does is forgivable, but leaving stuff mistranslated or completely falsely translated is not okay. I know you like to blame everyone BUT En Masse, but in this case, EME is just flat out lazy and wrong.

At this point im telling that they didnt ninja patch and didnt change anything related to harkon helmet like op claims.

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

the stat dont work unless ur below 40% HP. Reide helm better js

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@AngryPurplePurps said:

@Smoreceror
    @BearShoes

Why you lying, this is the real stat xD, trying to act all smart and shit and only to be wrong. This was taken today June 26, 2018 at 7:27 PM, check in game too mr.this was from the start

@AngryPurplePurps said:

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@AngryPurplePurps said:

@Smoreceror
    @BearShoes

Why you lying, this is the real stat xD, trying to act all smart and shit and only to be wrong. This was taken today June 26, 2018 at 7:27 PM, check in game too mr.this was from the start

Translation was fixed a week after your post, you retarded as usual ¯_ツ_/¯
    https://forums.enmasse.com/kritika/discussion/5486/patch-notes-june-20-2018-update#latest

• 94WLKERC7694WLKERC76 Member
    edited June 2018

The original effect has always been 20% dmg if hp is less than 40%. It's the same on SEA and KR. People reported the incorrect translation on PTS before it went live but it wasnt updated with the correct translation with the patch after, and than reverted, and than corrected again.