We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

A new player with some questions about classes.

Hello, I am new to kritika online (pc version), I played kritika on the cell phone a long time ago, and there was only one swordsman so very outdated about the classes, someone can inform me (now that the monk class has been released). best class for pvp?

I saw some topics here in the forum saying that the best class for pvp and pve was shadowmage but what about this new class?

In this sense of pvp, is monk better than shadowmage?
If not, is the shadowmage force difference really large?

If possible make a top 3 male classes for pvp.

ps: Which server has more players?

Already, thanks =)

Comments

• QuintinwQuintinw Member

Shadow Mage is the undisputed #1 in PvP, both before and after the Mage balance changes that came in KR.
    However, I do recommend that you play what you like rather than trying to play something just for results and nothing more.

• EWKTHAPDGEEWKTHAPDGE Member, KOL
    edited June 2018

so , the classes that i liked was monk, blader and mage , cause it my questions

• @EWKTHAPDGE said:
    Hello, I am new to kritika online (pc version), I played kritika on the cell phone a long time ago, and there was only one swordsman so very outdated about the classes, someone can inform me (now that the monk class has been released). best class for pvp?

I saw some topics here in the forum saying that the best class for pvp and pve was shadowmage but what about this new class?

In this sense of pvp, is monk better than shadowmage?
    If not, is the shadowmage force difference really large?

If possible make a top 3 male classes for pvp.

ps: Which server has more players?

Already, thanks =)

There are like 5 people playing pvp on NA.

• EWKTHAPDGEEWKTHAPDGE Member, KOL

wow, why only 5? o.O pvp dont exist in that game? what is the better server for play?

• @EWKTHAPDGE said:
    wow, why only 5? o.O pvp dont exist in that game? what is the better server for play?

I live in NA so I only played in NA I have no clue about anything on the other server other than what I have read here on forums. I would just pick whichever one has the lowest ping.

• LabeliLabeli Member, KOL

Other than my guild playing some PvP daily for fun. There really isn't any PvP on EU. Issue comes from the fact that it is highly unbalanced. Your CR and SR matters a lot in PvP sadly. So better gear wins pretty much. The PvP in the game is really fun if you balance it by lowering everyones CR to the same amount. But if you queue up for ranked games... welcome to 1 hour wait times if not more. And you will most likely face the same person 99% of the time

TLDR: The PvP in Kritika Online is DEAD.

• QuintinwQuintinw Member

@Labeli said:
    Other than my guild playing some PvP daily for fun. There really isn't any PvP on EU. Issue comes from the fact that it is highly unbalanced. Your CR and SR matters a lot in PvP sadly. So better gear wins pretty much. The PvP in the game is really fun if you balance it by lowering everyones CR to the same amount. But if you queue up for ranked games... welcome to 1 hour wait times if not more. And you will most likely face the same person 99% of the time

Player skill > Gear.
    Gear, however, can give an insane advantage.

If you're playing against someone with low CR/SR but has knowledge of class mechanics and PvP mechanics, and you are the opposite, that other player will still have a very slight advantage.

While gear is a contributing factor, the main reason PvP is currently inactive is because there is no incentive to partake in it, outside of friendly matches with friends or your Guild.

• 55F4T7KF7F55F4T7KF7F Member

No PvP rewards so no reason to play . Korean version (server) has PvP rewards and seasonal hosted by gm PvP ranking so it's not dead. Maybe if/when we get PvP rewards people may bother with PvP in Korea and EU at the moment population is low but still fun

• EWNMAHJEJMEWNMAHJEJM Member, KOL

No PvP memes here I see feels salty

• LabeliLabeli Member, KOL

@Quintinw said:

@Labeli said:

Player skill > Gear.
    Gear, however, can give an insane advantage.

If you're playing against someone with low CR/SR but has knowledge of class mechanics and PvP mechanics, and you are the opposite, that other player will still have a very slight advantage.

While gear is a contributing factor, the main reason PvP is currently inactive is because there is no incentive to partake in it, outside of friendly matches with friends or your Guild.

To be fair i haven't done much PvP. But as mentioned.... if there was more reasons to do it. Then it would be really great. The PvP in Kritika is quite fun but certainly needs a huge fix in NA/EU with a possible removal of Peer to peer connection and replacing it with a proper server.