We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Warrior and Monk KR buffs when?

Zerk buff when bois?

Comments

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

FL still weak class with zerk

• JerryloverJerrylover Member

Yes give us kr warrior and monk buffs plz :'(

• i do think that we should get the buffs to warriors and monks very soon since the rise in power of wolf guardians and similar classes, they have fallen a bit behind. as you know wg can almost oneshot shan while it is supposed to be a sustained damage class. same for catspaw as well while other classes with even better stats cannot do that.

• xManiNekoxManiNeko Member ✭✭✭

The problem lies in the other balances. In Korea people can not spam right click with Doomblade. Though I agree Zerk needs a boost, Firelord and Doomblade are far from weak in our version. Just because you aren't the strongest class anymore, doesn't mean they "now" need their boost. While other classes should have a priority (Valkyrie) in weakness.

• AngryPurplePurpsAngryPurplePurps Member ✭✭✭

@xManiNeko said:
    The problem lies in the other balances. In Korea people can not spam right click with Doomblade. Though I agree Zerk needs a boost, Firelord and Doomblade are far from weak in our version. Just because you aren't the strongest class anymore, doesn't mean they "now" need their boost. While other classes should have a priority (Valkyrie) in weakness.

Nah valk not weak, I've seen plenty of valks overpower most other classes you just need to learn how to play valks correct, there's 2-3 good valks on NA that can probably vouch on how good valk is if you learn their dps combos

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

@AngryPurplePurps said:

@xManiNeko said:

Nah valk not weak, I've seen plenty of valks overpower most other classes you just need to learn how to play valks correct, there's 2-3 good valks on NA that can probably vouch on how good valk is if you learn their dps combos

valks were good at the start of game. They fell behind after imprints release because her imprints are very mediocre (trash). And fell even more behind when other classes got their 2nd awakenings/reworks which put their damage on a next level. Valk can still do content at recommended cr, she is good enough for that, but 2-3 times weaker and slower than most other classes. All your top na valks rerolled to doomblades for a reason.

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭

I think all the top valks on NA know how weak their class is. Outside of memes, FL and DBs do NOT need a buff, they are among the top 4 classes along with wg and cat. zerks do however.

Well I don't really play anymore (just log in for hammer and login reward) so I really don't care who gets a buff at this point, I've focused my attention towards Closers now since the games updates there are taken better care of. But good luck to all those who still play Kritika.

edited August 2018

@EWNMAHJEJM said:

@AngryPurplePurps said:
    Well I don't really play anymore (just log in for hammer and login reward) so I really don't care who gets a buff at this point, I've focused my attention towards Closers now since the games updates there are taken better care of. But good luck to all those who still play Kritika.

u came here to say that? sad little trash

Lol someone got triggered hard, sad little trash <3.

• KWDYC4F9K7KWDYC4F9K7 Member, KOL

Ya comprere doom best gear 5 min den run with average big wg 3min ones... 4 hit last boss or... 60 hit it... right click sooo op :D make doom and wg on PTS and comprere the dps lol
    Doom or valk idk wich but one of them is worst dps ingame... AND by alot :D

• SpireaSpirea Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018

Average run time for pirate is equal between 2 equally geared Wgs/DBs, and the DB is faster by about 20 seconds in Eeri. Go look at an actually geared DB on NA because I do not know if EU has any god-tier DBs.

Doomblades are the strongest overall class with the highest sustained DPS. Wgs have the highest burst damage in a 15ish second timeframe.

and LOL comparing db to valk

Edit- I'm guessing you never seen any gear capped wg OR db clears in pirate, both can clear in TWO minutes, not 5 for DB or 3 for Wgs.