We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Patch Notes - September 6, 2018 Update

We are planning to deploy a hotfix Thursday, September 6, at 2 p.m. PDT. We expect downtime to last about two hours.

Here's what's being fixed:

1. Fixing an issue that occurs when evolving Rogue Thermalar knife from Evo2 to Evo3
  2. Prodigy Prime Attribute bonus text is being added
  3. Fixing some Prodigy quest localization
  4. Fixing an issue with Warp Mage and Frost Mage Minor Imprint
  5. Kagerfeld will begin selling 'Costume Reset Voucher' again.

Thank you for your patience while we've worked to address these issues!

Comments

• MeshakMeshak Member

@Smoreceror Thank you for finally bringing up the gunmage imprint problem and addressing it.
    Are you going to refund us for the imprints that were taken as well? Giving us the salvage value of 20 when the imprint costs 380 is a difference of 1800 shards for someone who lost 5 imprints. Given a normal day will yield about 70-80ish shards this is 3 weeks give or take of grinding lost. I submitted a ticket and was told it would go up to the production team but... I haven't heard anything.

• ChooletaChooleta Member, KOL

I believe you forgot to re-add Costume Boxes :)

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

Bring back costumes pl0x, i need a missing piece

• Does this also add artifex and elemancer to the arena/FM leader boards or are people stil working on that?

• 3FTDJM4WJK3FTDJM4WJK Member, KOL

Hot fix but fully ignore community voice about kagerfield costumes, nice.

• VarioussVariouss Member, KOL
    edited September 2018

@Chooleta said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

@3FTDJM4WJK said:

could ya'll stop crying about the costumes? grind for them, instead of crying put more effort in the game ^^ you can say what u want but i doubt they will rever it

edit: ps you can swipe your creditcard for costumes if u REALLY want to
    or like us do arena and buy monthly 1000 kred for a costume set or something else

ive been playing for a few months now and never swiped and still got 5 chars with costumes without using the kagerfeld boxes, all from doing arena and selling gearpieces, its doable within 2 months

• FIX the pet gems extension system that is not working !!

• MeshakMeshak Member

@Smoreceror thank you for refunding the shards!

• 77C47HLWEL77C47HLWEL Member, KOL

tell me now if you have no intention of fixing Reappraisal Scrolls so you can see the possible stat that are available on the item. WHO WANTS TO WASTE SCROLLS ROLLING FOR A STAT THAT ISN'T EVEN ON THAT ITEM. WHY KEEP ADDING NEW STUFF IF YOU CAN'T FIX SOMETHING AS IMPORTANT AS THE SCROLL U NEED TO RE-ROLL YOUR GEAR WITH. NO POINT IN STAY IN GAME

• I say Kagerfeld is fine,leave'em alone..if anything just lower the req'd # of badges for badge upgrades and if costumes are really that big a deal to folks just set it up as it originally was in CBT..NO COSTUME PLUS just a REGULAR CLASS COSTUME BOX via inf. badges. Other costumes..totally agree..they should be grinded for..REALLY UPSET us CBTrs when we seen what we were told would be EXCLUSIVE WEAPONSKINS poppin up..not right to do that to folks tha REALLY DO GRIND for thers. Second: SCROLLS are definite must fix,self aside I've heard and been in discussions with a'least 50+ folks about this..real issue,seriously needs to be fixed. And last but not least IMPRINTS...So everybody can be satisfied,imprints ya don't refund nothing imprint-wise just EITHER A: Up drop-rates of sup. - maj. imprints OR B: Up the number of shards that are salvageable from inf./avg./sup. imprints. Just a few suggestions from one of y'all's CBTrs..That's all,have a good one. Lol

• JetwynJetwyn Member, KOL

Appreciate the fix to the minor imprints on my void mage.
    How about the fact that completing the singularity line of Major's provides no benefit whatsoever? The end of line ability was changed in the revamp, but it does not do anything.

• Oh and on a side-note..possibly consider lower # of materials needed for charm/gr craft..Thousands of mats for those that solo or can rarely find carries makes it near impossible to advance come end-game. Also consider throwing in another ENHANCEMENT EVENT. Not no DISCOUNT but and enhancement event that ACTUALLY UPS ENHANCEMENT CHANCE/BLESSING..though an added 30-50% discount coupled with that would indeed be nice...lol

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester
    edited September 2018

@Variouss said:

@Chooleta said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

@3FTDJM4WJK said:

could ya'll stop crying about the costumes? grind for them, instead of crying put more effort in the game ^^ you can say what u want but i doubt they will rever it

or like us do arena and buy monthly 1000 kred for a costume set or something else

ive been playing for a few months now and never swiped and still got 5 chars with costumes without using the kagerfeld boxes, all from doing arena and selling gearpieces, its doable within 2 months

What? i aint crying ive been playing this game on NA since CBT, im over geared, ive got 6 alts over 500k+ CR, Wdym "grind" ? Dont assume things you dont know. Also forgot to add, i have near on full gold badges, and 5+ costumes on 8 toons, so keep trying

• ChooletaChooleta Member, KOL
    edited September 2018

@WarFaceSystemX said:

@Variouss said:

@Chooleta said:

@Variouss said:

@Chooleta said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

@3FTDJM4WJK said:

Some people got a job and other stuff to do rather than playing 24/7 to grind for costumes. Just saying ;)