We are live and streaming! Come join us for a final farewell to Kritika Online, as we share stories, watch clips, and hang out with you all in Watchtower. src="https://player.twitch.tv/?channel=enmasseentertainment&autoplay=false"
height="360"
width="640"
frameborder="0"
scrolling="no"
autoplay="false"
allowfullscreen="true"
>

Patch Notes - September 19, 2018 Update

edited September 2018 in Patch Notes

A new update is on the way for Kritika Online, arriving Wednesday, September 19 at 8 a.m. PDT! Thanks to the invaluable input from players on our Public Test Server, we’ve assembled the following patch notes for you:

DANGER ZONE

A new side Danger Zone, the Black Market, is now available!

• Enter through Windhome Danger Zone highway. (You must be level 70 to enter.)
  • Recommended CR is 800k CR or 1,400k CR.
  • Drops new head and foot gear: [Dawn] Destrus, and [Dawn] Intrus. (Tier 12, and can be evolved.)
    -- After receiving feedback from the PTS update, we have rebalanced Catspaw Dawn items. We’re continuing to monitor character balance and will be making more adjustments as new pieces of the Dawn set release.

FRACTURED MEMORIES

Check out the latest changes to Fractured Memories!

• Normal monsters no longer appear in Fractured Memories. All monster spawns are elite or higher.
  • We rebalanced the difficulty to improve video performance.
  • We have increased Max level and Abilities level to 220.
  • Maril’s shop is updated with new rewards.

REWARDS

• Imprint Danger Zone bosses now drop a single “Major Imprint Piece.” Players can talk to Philo or Cerulean to exchange 70 Major Imprint Pieces for one Major Imprint.
  • All Ultimate Bosses now drop Ultimate Souls.
  • Drop rate of Thermalar Weapon Selector is increased. It also drops on Titan's Rage.
  • Drop rate of [Dusk] Chest and Leg gear is increased.

EVENTS

• Three Wins for Alandra!
    -- Runs September 19 to October 17 downtime
    -- Character Levels 40–70
    -- Reward: [Event] Alandra Coin
  • Block Party Potluck
    -- Character Levels 15–70
    -- Reward:
    --- [Event] Brown Loaf
    --- Week 1: [Event] Stylish Accent Box Selector
    --- Week 2: [Event] Glittering Pet Gem Box
    --- Week 3: [Event] [Stable] Artifact Fuse
  • Help Maril Clear Fractured Memories
    -- Character Levels 15–70
    -- Reward: [Event] Alandra Coin

NPC SHOP UPDATES

• Philo, Cerulean. New rare and legendary Artifacts are added to Excellent Artifact Crate.
    -- Deleted:
    --- Minor First Aid Kit (×10), Minor First Aid Kit Pack (×5)
    --- Inferior and Progressive Whetstones
    --- Fixit-10 Hammer (five times daily)
    --- Costume Dye Voucher (×100)
    --- Event Game Ticket
    --- Pet Food
    -- Added:
    --- Update from PTS: [Stable] Artifact Fuse (can be obtained by exchanging Ultimate Souls)
    --- Major Imprint Scroll Box (can be obtained by exchanging Major Imprint Pieces)
    --- Excellent Artifact Crate (can be obtained by exchanging Ultimate Souls or Rune Fragments)
    --- [Unstable] Artifact Fuse (exchangeable with Rune Fragments)
    --- Dye-Mania (1 Day)
    --- Fixit-25 Hammer (three times daily)
    --- Whetstone III

• Maril
    -- Deleted
    --- [Reward] Progressive Whetstones ×50
    --- [Reward] Blessed Elixir ×10
    -- Added
    --- [Stable] Artifact Fuse
    --- [Unstable] Artifact Fuse
    --- Whetstone III
    --- General Costume I Box (same as Kagerfeld Costume I)

• Based on feedback from the PTS, we have adjusted the cost to 50 Space-Time Hexagrams.
  • Tamsi
    -- Added
    --- Enhanced Super HP Vial III
    --- Enhanced Super MP Vial III
    --- Witch Brew
  • Alandra
    -- Deleted
    --- 7-Day Blue Name Scroll, 7-Day Red Name Scroll, 7-Day White Comics Speech, 7-Day Red Comics Speech
    --- [Event] Blessed Elixir ×30
    --- Event weapon skin
    -- Added
    --- Event Game Ticket
    --- [Event] Blessed Elixir I ×30
    --- Dye-Mania (1 Day)
    --- Daily Box and Water of Life I cost are discounted.
  • Kagerfeld
    -- Added
    --- Costume Dye Voucher (100)—This costs 15 Inferior Kagerfeld Badges and can be purchased up to five times a day.

MISCELANEOUS

• The Prodigy can now rank in both Arena and Fractured Memories. This begins a new season.
  • “Juli, Fox Clan” is now named “Feathered Juli.”
  • Chat window is divided into Gigaphone section and general section. (This change has already been applied through a hotfix.)
  • Bug Fixed: Prodigy costume was listed on Monk category.
  • Bug Fixed: Replaced Korean VO that was appearing in some Danger Zones.
  • Bug Fixed: Corrected several text errors on NPC text and skill names.
  • Update from PTS: Channel names have been adjusted to indicate language preference.

SHOP

• Advanced Class Change Vouchers are now available. This one-use item allows you to change your Advanced Class to one of the other available Advanced Classes. For example: Catspaw to Assassin. Please note: if you have completed your Second Awakening for your class, you will need to complete the quest again on the class you change to.

KNOWN ISSUES

• Class change voucher mentions a "Re-initialization of 2nd Awakening." This means that, if you have already completed your class awakening, you will need to re-complete on the class you are moving to. We are updating this language in a future version for clarity.

Comments

• RPN7NPCCG6RPN7NPCCG6 Member, KOL ✭✭

DONT NERF CATSPAW. Flurry does not deal that huge of a damage, because it cancels after it goes above boss hitbox during uppercut animation, normally it deals 5-6 hits on a human sized boss with perma ultra (action zone Petra, 70 floor arena, Lady Leed flom library, Shan and turtle from pirate's den), which is HALF of it's damage. This skill is extremely difficult and glitchy to use, so it's power is pretty much balanced by it's difficulty. This change really makes us think like few people control what publisher listens to, meanwhile there is not many active catspaw players on Kritika community, but that is not the reason to ruin fun for us! When people who don't even main and play catspaw much think it is all that OP, and then class gets nerfed before patch going live, it is really frustrating for us. Meanwhile Doomblade is still stronger than maxed out catspaw with prime 5, wg, void monk, firelord and other classes are almost similar in power.
    The point of that post of Reiatsu was not to nerf catspaw, but to make weaker classes stronger, like valkyrie, artifex or star monk!

• AetheraAethera Member

pahaahaha flurry doesn't deal that huge of a damage?

you serious?

FM190 boss-one shot with flurry
    library boss-one shot with fury

flurry doesn't deal that huge of a damage

ahahahahahahaha

• MyriasMyrias Member ✭✭

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:
    rubbish

Its about the new dawn item, which granted huge flurry dmg bonus not the skill or even class itself, geez....

• EWNMAHJEJMEWNMAHJEJM Member, KOL

cat paw already top 3 best class without dawn unnerfed with dawn its like other classes using wheelchair to beat a Bugatti Veyron

• AetheraAethera Member

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@Aethera said:

you serious?

ahahahahahahaha

you mean maxed catspaw? Pretty sure Yolo and Jasonfly can do same as vamps, both library and and fm190, git gud?
    What about wgs, fls, dbs, void monks, warp and frost mages and so on, all other strong classes? Why ruin catspaw players fun specifically? Top row imprints catspaw is pretty hard to play, I dare you to try it once.

@Myrias said:

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:
    rubbish

Its about the new dawn item, which granted huge flurry dmg bonus not the skill or even class itself, geez....

Then why nerf it?

Also adding on top of it, that furry flurry with 10 chain stacks is 450k% attack power skill, not 720k as reiatsu mentioned in pts patch notes. This nerf is a huge mistake, don't let it happen!
    Save catspaw lives!

first off you're attacking on purpose with vamp player examples because you think I'm vamp from my avatar or you know I play it
    second they can't, one inferno string doesn't count as 1 hitting, inferno doesn't have iframe, nor the range nor the movement of mee-ow flurry.
    third you should just admit opspaw is op and we all just be on our ways... geez

• KitsuneCuddlerKitsuneCuddler Member, KOL

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@Aethera said:

you serious?

ahahahahahahaha

you mean maxed catspaw? Pretty sure Yolo and Jasonfly can do same as vamps, both library and and fm190, git gud?
    What about wgs, fls, dbs, void monks, warp and frost mages and so on, all other strong classes? Why ruin catspaw players fun specifically? Top row imprints catspaw is pretty hard to play, I dare you to try it once.

Nice meme. Yolo and Jasonfly can't oneshot FM190 or either library boss. It also takes them longer to break the shield compared to catspaw.

Catspaw is already comprable to all the other top tier classes and is even stronger in some cases. Nothing is being "ruined" for catspaws unless you think not being able to oneshot an endgame boss with the first half of your attack is a "nerf."

A class requires skill to play optimally, who would have known. Not like void monk, doomblade, or any other strong class requires skill to do well either right? A class being difficult to do well in is not an excuse to over tune equipment for that class.

@Myrias said:

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:
    rubbish

Then why nerf it?

Because it was extremely overpowered?

Also adding on top of it, that furry flurry with 10 chain stacks is 450k% attack power skill, not 720k as reiatsu mentioned in pts patch notes. This nerf is a huge mistake, don't let it happen!
    Save catspaw lives!

This is just blatantly false, you should stop intentionally changing numbers in your experiments.

• RomanHolidayRomanHoliday Member, Player Moderators mod

This looks like it'll turn out to be a pretty good mini patch, I'm excited to start playing it. There's a lot of shifting around of items and it'll take a while for me to get used to it all but when I do it will be more streamlined for me to get things daily. Also, it's nice to see some increases in the drop rates of older Dusk gear and Thermalar to help players ease into transition as we move towards Dawn gear. Something else to mention is that I think there will be a couple people who will be very excited with the class change voucher, more specifics to come I hope! My favorite change by far is the Fractured Memory one, having more optimization and consistent runs is great and helps enhance the experience for farming and competition.

I like a lot of the changes listed here that were altered from the PTS, feels like the feedback that was put out was listened to and not ignored.

-Having artifact fuses available on a consistent basis means that even if it takes a while, you can keep upgrading your artifact with less RNG involved and reduces the need for players to use a cash shop item to progress their gear. This was a big concern and having them see this change is a big thumbs up.

-Adding in mana potions to the shop will really help with mana hungry classes. Having played a mage class for a long time, I can say that the mana struggle is real. Rolling MP on gear and avoiding certain skills due to their mana consumption is something I often do and having a more reliable source of potions will ease some of the restrictions I put on myself. Can't forget about the HP pots either because they are really nice as well!

-Adding in costume dye vouchers to Kagerfield was a nice touch. This is something that didn't have to be done as there was already a way to obtain them through friend points but this kind of compromise allows for them to exist (albeit somewhat expensively) in some other fashion.

-Dawn gear is in some definite need of reworking as we progress and I'm glad to see that this was acknowledged. There are a lot of strong armor sets out there, especially for the already existing strong classes. Overall, class balance isn't in the best spot and having it become more normalized is a great goal to strive for. I'd like to see them help out the weaker classes more than increase the strength of the already strong ones to create a more level playing field.

I know that there has been a lot of controversy about some of the changes to existing classes and I'm sure there will be continued controversy as we see the rest of the dawn gear released. Let's face it, we all want to be strong and have broken skills but that isn't healthy for the overall game when there are those that struggle just to complete ultimate danger zones because of their class choice. Widening the gap between classes is a bad idea and breeds resentment towards other players because of their pick at the character select screen. Just take a look at Doomblade, they are the primary community target when they want to say a class is overpowered. Many players are made fun of because they pick Doomblade regardless of that individuals reasoning because it often outshines most other classes. Reaching a spot where someone can pick any class they want and not be outdone with ease by another class with similar gear is the ultimate goal that we as a community should strive for. There haven't been any direct nerfs to classes, only to potential buffs that classes might receive, and I think that this was done in order to keep them more in line with everything else. The best of the best don't need to get better but they shouldn't be ignored completely either, giving them some alternate options or play styles should be the goal to provide a more enriching experience rather than a pure power disparity between classes and players.

• WarFaceSystemXWarFaceSystemX Member, Pre-CBT Tester

Catspaw is pretty good, i mean my 700k CR cat outdoes my zerk by far, and my zerk is over 2.5mil, So im pretty sure, it takes no effort in pressing a key and having max stack flurry to 1shot a boss. I've done it myself, doesn't take much. So before you're triggered a "gear" nerf shut up and think ,you're playing a cat, not a zerk. Get over yourself.

• JasonflyJasonfly Member ✭✭

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@Aethera said:

you serious?

ahahahahahahaha

It takes me around 10 seconds to kill FM boss and 2x shield breaks to kill library boss :#

edited September 2018

@WarFaceSystemX said:
    Catspaw is pretty good, i mean my 700k CR cat outdoes my zerk by far, and my zerk is over 2.5mil, So im pretty sure, it takes no effort in pressing a key and having max stack flurry to 1shot a boss. I've done it myself, doesn't take much. So before you're triggered a "gear" nerf shut up and think ,you're playing a cat, not a zerk. Get over yourself.

that's straight up bullshit. I ve been playing catspaw for months before rework and was clearing and carrying all ultimate zones before 2nd awakening when she was a weak class, so I know what I talk about. If you can oneshot abelard with 700k cr catspaw, I can congratulate you and do it with any other class just as easily. Stap your bullshit. Having weak classes in game that need buffing IS NOT a reason to point out catspaw and ruin fun for catspaw players specifically. It's only a reason to bring those weak classes on par with others, not anything else.

@RomanHoliday said:
    @RPN7NPCCG6 I never said anything about numbers? I'm not sure why you're tagging me and assuming that I don't know what I'm talking about, even in a general sense. Anyone who plays Catspaw knows that it's a strong class, one of the best currently with all things considered. The Dawn sets are several years old in the KR version and were created before Catspaw got their second awakening and imprint rework on Furry Flurry. I'm not quite sure why we're arguing this when it's so blatantly obvious that an old item was introduced without the consideration for current skills in mind. This forum is supposed to be a place for meaningful discussion, not one intended for open slander and blame. It's alright to be upset at things that have happened but try to logically argue without shifting blame on others, otherwise it's unbecoming and distasteful. I don't hold any negative feelings towards the EU community, nor yourself, and I would appreciate it if you refrain from insulting me, generalizing, and insulting the entirety of NA server because it's a lousy thing to do. Hating on one particular group of people is something that's frowned upon, and I don't think we should try to encourage it, because it'd be disappointing to see a regression in human behavior.

And anyone who plays catspaw never asked for nerfs. Having weak classes in game that need buffing IS NOT a reason to point out catspaw and ruin fun for catspaw players specifically. Especially with misleading information involved which makes it look like furry flurry is twice stronger than it actually is. I'm voicing my opinion as a catspaw player, even though it's too late already and I wouldn't be heard anyway most likely.

@RPN7NPCCG6 We might not see eye to eye, but there's a difference between voicing your opinion and lashing out at others while dolling out insults in a crass manner and targeting individuals or a specific group of people. As I stated earlier, increasing or widening the gap between players only harbors malcontent. I am strongly of the opinion that we should reach an equilibrium and not have lopsided balance just because there are those who want to stand at the top of the heap.

On the topic of actual balance, I was talking with some players in the Discord and I think that vamp and zerk should get some love.

Zerker hasn't received the most recent Warrior / Monk balance changes from KR yet and it would nice to see them have some form of sustainability increase with the dawn gear. Giving some damage reduction or healing would be really nice and some kind of buff to RMB so we can see some beyblades rolling around. Zerk has struggled for a while due to the nature of their awkward animations and the way that NA is scaled in terms of survivability. The class is made to tank damage and dish it out at the same time and it just doesn't give that feel when playing it. Improving their ability to stay in the fight for a long time with good damage would go a long way to making zerk more fun and streamlined to play.

Vamp has a lot of issues with the class and I am of the opinion that it needs an overhaul. I don't think this is the right topic to discuss that, but I'll try to give a little insight. A lot of the problems can be tied to the vamp second awakening skill blood inferno (slashing skill). Because the skill is so strong it warps every build to center around it and having two damage types, it forces you to neglect other skills. While we wait for this overhaul, dawn gear could give some kind of large bonus like 200-300% damage increase to heartstopper (a piercing skill) to encourage versatility and give other skills a viable use.

I'm not sure the extent to which they are willing to take these changes to the items now, or in the future, but I'd like to hear what everyone else thinks they could do to the gear in order to help out their class in a meaningful way.

• KitsuneCuddlerKitsuneCuddler Member, KOL

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:
    Movement and range of flurry, you serious? :dizzy: Do you have any idea how this skills works for top row catspaw? Have you ever even played catspaw, just wondering?
    Top row furry flurry is one of the worst skills to use in this game. You should just try it before making claims.
    And ye, I wasn't attacking you, but you attacked me at the start, saying my class is op because maxed 5-6 mil cr catspaw can oneshot 190 floor boss and such. I can say that 11 hits of flurry doesn't count as 1 hitting as well. That's also if you have 10 chain stacks and skill of cooldown. What are you on about? Maxed wg and vamp can oneshot bosses in the same ways. Firelord, Doomblade and Void Monk DPS is so high, that it's almost same as our burst.
    Also, did you even read what I said in my first post. Doesn't look like you talk with people, just trying to shit on other opinions, a hivemind, inspired by NA elitists :neutral:

You should really work on your own reading comprehension. It's unfortunate that you have to take such specific examples and twist them completely out of context to give a laughable defense of catspaw not being extremely strong.

It takes much less than a 5-6m cr catspaw to oneshot floor 190, maybe you should optimize your stats if you find yourself unable to do so.

11 hits of flurry comes out in a second with a single skill, it's not remotely comprable to inferno which requires channeling the skill and takes much more than 11 hits to kill an endgame boss.

Unless you consider one-shotting a boss to be "using inferno and other skills multiple times or lagging enough so that inferno lasts long enough to kill the boss," then vamp cannot one shot any endgame boss. It doesn't help you to lie about another class's capabilities.

Void monk's DPS is not so high that you can compare it to doomblade, catspaw, wolf guardian, or fire lord unless you are specifically talking about bursting golem or bursting some boss that can die in less than 10 seconds. An endgame Doomblade's DPS is also outclassed by an endgame catspaw without either a large hitbox or wallblading.

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:
    BLATANTLY FALSE. Clap, clap, one of these same NA elitists, who think they know everything and always eager to ruin fun for class they DON'T play. You know what is BLATANTLY FALSE? A reiatsu post in pts patch notes claiming flurry is 720k%. I have no idea where he even took that number from and he isn't a pro catspaw player either. Catspaw flurry imprints and translation issues make it hard to calculate directly, but it's easy to calculate maxed catastrophe damage which is 410k %. Then if you go to training grounds and compare damage of maxed and awakened flurry with 10 chains stacks to maxed and awakened cata with 10 chain stacks, you will see that Flurry's damage is exactly 1.1x of catastrophe making it 450k. It's that simple and I dare you all to go and check that, especially you @RomanHoliday who sent a report not even knowing much about the class, and sadly eme listened to it. And you @Reiatzu who left that post in pts patch notes, feels bad man, with dawn gear flurry could actually be 700k% skill as you claimed it. 350k% to a boss with human hitbox, would be almost as good as wg without dawn gear!

Flurry is 16,454% base.
    with imprint 1 set, 50% increase, so 24,681%.
    With awakening 4 on top of that, another 40%, so 31,263% rounding off the decimal.

Full stacks add another 2000% as parallel damage:
    31,263 + (31,263 * 2000%) = 31,263 + 626,260 = 656,523%

You don't need to be a pro catspaw player to calculate and test damage values properly.

Yes, I am an NA elitist for calling you out on your faulty claims. Perhaps you should specify your testing procedure and controls.

Also, consider that maybe you are just not good at hitting the full skill on a human hitbox instead of implying it to be impossible.

@RPN7NPCCG6 said:

@WarFaceSystemX said:

that's straight up bullshit. I ve been playing catspaw for months before rework and was clearing and carrying all ultimate zones before 2nd awakening when she was a weak class, so I know what I talk about. If you can oneshot abelard with 700k cr catspaw, I can congratulate you and do it with any other class just as easily. Stap your bullshit. Having weak classes in game that need buffing IS NOT a reason to point out catspaw and ruin fun for catspaw players specifically. It's only a reason to bring those weak classes on par with others, not anything else.

You may have your fun "ruined" because you are unable to one shot a boss with half your furry flurry when you could have done so with the original dawn gear, but this is hardly a bad trade off for class balance.

@RomanHoliday said:
    @RPN7NPCCG6 I never said anything about numbers? I'm not sure why you're tagging me and assuming that I don't know what I'm talking about, even in a general sense. Anyone who plays Catspaw knows that it's a strong class, one of the best currently with all things considered. The Dawn sets are several years old in the KR version and were created before Catspaw got their second awakening and imprint rework on Furry Flurry. I'm not quite sure why we're arguing this when it's so blatantly obvious that an old item was introduced without the consideration for current skills in mind. This forum is supposed to be a place for meaningful discussion, not one intended for open slander and blame. It's alright to be upset at things that have happened but try to logically argue without shifting blame on others, otherwise it's unbecoming and distasteful. I don't hold any negative feelings towards the EU community, nor yourself, and I would appreciate it if you refrain from insulting me, generalizing, and insulting the entirety of NA server because it's a lousy thing to do. Hating on one particular group of people is something that's frowned upon, and I don't think we should try to encourage it, because it'd be disappointing to see a regression in human behavior.

And anyone who plays catspaw never asked for nerfs. Having weak classes in game that need buffing IS NOT a reason to point out catspaw and ruin fun for catspaw players specifically. Especially with misleading information involved which makes it look like furry flurry is twice stronger than it actually is. I'm voicing my opinion as a catspaw player, even though it's too late already and I wouldn't be heard anyway most likely.

It's funny that you call this a "nerf" for catspaws considering it doesn't actually decrease any of her skills' base values, only the benefits from dawn gear. In simple terms, she is only getting stronger.

Again, your claims of furry flurry's damage are dubious. It was already established that it does much more than 450k%, strange how you suddenly are so concerned with the "actual damage." The damage calculations also do not match up with your claims. It's hard to take you seriously when you aren't even telling us exactly how you are testing furry flurry's damage, only that you are "comparing it to catastrophe."

• FAN9AXPHANFAN9AXPHAN Member, KOL

buff the Doom Blade and add cutting wave skill damage on dawn gears pls

• RyujinFrostRyujinFrost Member ✭✭

@FAN9AXPHAN said:
    buff the Doom Blade and add cutting wave skill damage on dawn gears pls

no brother, we must steer away from cutting wave!

@RomanHoliday said:
    @RPN7NPCCG6 We might not see eye to eye, but there's a difference between voicing your opinion and lashing out at others while dolling out insults in a crass manner and targeting individuals or a specific group of people. As I stated earlier, increasing or widening the gap between players only harbors malcontent. I am strongly of the opinion that we should reach an equilibrium and not have lopsided balance just because there are those who want to stand at the top of the heap.

Ye, man, but I need some attention too and I only try to defend my class getting unnecessary nerfs when all-mighty council member overpowers me. I could tell you so much more about catspaw, and even that flurry is not the best imprint set in some contexts, and you can go and prove yourself that it is only 450k% attack power skill with very inconsistent damage, but the point is, you just probably made dawn gear useless and ruined fun for another class for like literally no reason. Classes that need buffs should get them, I don't mind, but catspaw isn't much ahead of other top classes to nerf it specifically.

@RPN7NPCCG6 You mention that the Furry Flurry skill damage is inconsistent due to the nature of hitboxes and that there are other imprint sets which are better in other contexts. If that's the case then please go into more detail about it so that others can chime in and support you. I'm not trying to stifle discussion about the matter, or that cats should be straight out ignored, I just think that giving Furry Flurry a direct damage increase isn't a healthy way to progress the game. It already does what it does very well and if there's a set of skills that can be buffed to give you the alternative to have more consistent damage that would be awesome to hear so we could move in that direction. Not having to rely on bad hitboxes and providing different play experiences would be a great thing. There's nothing wrong with improving the play experience for Catspaw, just that the way the PTS dawn gear sat it just wasn't appropriate. We haven't seen all the changes yet or what the new set does so we should reserve judgement until that point but I still think you should be vocal about the gear and what could be provided to improve your play experience without widening the gap drastically.

edited September 2018

@KitsuneCuddler
    You know how many misstranslations and dubious descriptions this game has. I play catspaw almost everyday, and I can legit claim that furry flurry is not a 600k% skill. Considering how unclear is imprint version skill description and it's damage scaling, the most reliable way to test it would be comparing it to any other skill. Not necessarily catastrophe, it was just the closest value I could think of, take any other skill and do it - blast kick, paw strike, air version of furball, those are the easiest with least number of hits, IF YOU EVEN HAVE A CATSPAW CHARACTER WITH IMPRINTS, or are you just trolling me, jeez :# However you do it, you will come to this 450k% number.
    I actually did a real testing, meanwhile you just repeating what others told you expecting me to be fine with this.
    And ye, I did it on training grounds, big mob spawned, in a various ways with a same result.

• 6JD7FJHAMF6JD7FJHAMF Member, KOL

Hello,
    Why "Enhanching Booster Scroll V" (you can buy it from Scar) is now limited 3x on account?
    Privious was 3x scroll on character.
    Is that a system mistake or a purpose action?

• RyujinFrostRyujinFrost Member ✭✭

@6JD7FJHAMF said:
    Hello,
    Why "Enhanching Booster Scroll V" (you can buy it from Scar) is now limited 3x on account?
    Privious was 3x scroll on character.
    Is that a system mistake or a purpose action?

you can still buy it per character it's just has a expiration now

• 6JD7FJHAMF6JD7FJHAMF Member, KOL

if I would buy it per char I would not post here this info....
    I buoght from my main 3x booster and on alts i have 0/3 ....
    Am I really the only one with this problem?

• FTK7K366LFFTK7K366LF Member, KOL
    edited September 2018

Thanks @Reiatzu for your time u putted to show that selfish "me, myself and i" cat player why his class is OP broken. He only wants then "FUN" and don't care about rest of the server players...
    For that eme should nerf cats to the level of vamp or berserk. Maybe this will give him a lesson how "FUN" it is. Then buff FL to level of god tier just so and keep that situation like for 3 arena seasons constantly buffing FL and hold cat on the bottom. And then lets show him FL rank 1 that complained he didin't get enough buff at this path and some WG is close to him in dmg and that ruined this FL "FUN"
    Now u imagine how ppl feels when they put all their time, resources even money to see that oh that cat player alt 1mln CR is far better that my 5 mln CR main... but... why EME, why, why u didn't tell me that when i was creating character like month, half or even year ago that my shadow mage/berserk/vamp will be bottom feeder!!!
    U still do not get how eme works? They wont put all their available forces to kritika to fix balances, bugs etc cos its not that big title (not enough money from it). Few workers that work on it, I believe, doing what they can. They cant fix bottom class to stand in line with cat atm cos it lots of work but they can PUT a cat in line with other strong class by not that much work like in opposite action (its only set gear not whole broken class) and i hope that their main forces are on fixing weak class.
    Im not saying that wanting your main class to be good and powerfully is bad cos it isn't but your blaming all councils, other player, your raging and forcing to change CAT to be in god tier its not healthy nigher good to anyone except u and your cat fellows. Players like @Reiatzu and @RomanHoliday sow this and they react good in their action only you by your selfishness cant see it.

edited September 2018

@Reiatzu hold up, wait a minute. You keep telling me same thing as your rank 2 valkyrie friend, when it's blatantly false, instead of just testing it. Might be you still thinking that cutting wave is 28.5k per use? Or empress does more damage to fey and humans than thermalar, spare me this please. At this point it almost looks like you simply don't care what is true and only try to make yourself look right. I took catastrophe to compare with because it doesn't have all these modifiers in skill tooltip as flurry has, so result number is more likely to be true, simply 68.5*6=411k % You can take any other skill as well, just count slashing/crushing difference if you have different amounts of physical bonus. I compared flurry with paw strike damage output and came to the same results, flurry is 450k% skill. Take any other skill, and you will get same number. Yet, you stated it is twice as strong in patch notes, without really knowing, of course they going to nerf it!

@FTK7K366LF said:
    Thanks @Reiatzu for your time u putted to show that selfish "me, myself and i" cat player why his class is OP broken. He only wants then "FUN" and don't care about rest of the server players...
    For that eme should nerf cats to the level of vamp or berserk. Maybe this will give him a lesson how "FUN" it is. Then buff FL to level of good tier just so and keep that situation like for 3 arena seasons constantly buffing FL and hold cat on the bottom. And then lets show him FL rank 1 that complained he didin't get enough buff at this path and some WG is close to him in dmg and that ruined this FL "FUN"
    Now u imagine how ppl feels when they put all their time, resources even money to see that oh that cat player alt 1mln CR is far better that my 5 mln CR main... but... why EME, why, why u didn't tell me that when i was creating character like month, half or even year ago that my shadow mage/berserk/vamp will be bottom feeder!!!
    U still do not get how eme works? They wont put all their available forces to kritika to fix balances, bugs etc cos its not that big title (not enough money from it). Few workers that work on it, I believe, doing what they can. They cant fix bottom class to stand in line with cat atm cos it lots of work but they can PUT a cat in line with other strong class by not that much work like in opposite action (its only set gear not whole broken class) and i hope that their main forces are on fixing weak class.
    Im not saying that wanting your main class to be good and powerfully is bad cos it isn't but your blaming all councils, other player, your raging and forcing to change CAT to be in good tier its not healthy nigher good to anyone except u and your cat fellows. Players like @Reiatzu and @RomanHoliday sow this and they react good in their action only you by your selfishness cant see it.

"Showing" is all he does, lol. Show-off smart speeches aren't always true, it's like, do you always believe what they say on tv? Do you really see any catspaws dominating the game and performing better than others? This underserved nerf just puts her weaker than other top classes, it doesn't decide problems with berserkers and valkyries.
    FL has actually been one of the strongest classes for a long time, so it's such a bad example. You do really think that class with 90k% skill without cooldown and 50% attack power buff is weaker than catspaw?

@6JD7FJHAMF said:
    if I would buy it per char I would not post here this info....
    I buoght from my main 3x booster and on alts i have 0/3 ....
    Am I really the only one with this problem?

I don't seem to have that problem on the live server. I checked PTS as well and it isn't a problem for me there either. Could you write a ticket explaining your problem so that EME can look into it and be aware of the problem?

Here's a link for you: http://support.enmasse.com/kritika/tickets/submit

edited September 2018

https://streamable.com/azfjy

A short video with testing flurry's damage. Took off harkon leggins, reide chest and harkon gloves for having less variables, didn't level quick kitty for that purpose as well. Had to keep hat and weapon on for having 100% crit rate, but took off slashing gems of them in order to have 0 slashing bonus. Accuracy is at 1442, which makes damage variatons insignificant, only buff to look at here is crit damage buff from major imprints set, which I have maxed when using every skill I use for comparison. That is furry flurry - maxed and awakened; catastrophe - maxed and awakened, 68.5k*6=410k attack power; paw strike - maxed, 35.9k%; bat-a-bat smack - maxed, 12.4k%; blast kick - maxed, 21.9k%.

All skills used with same 50% crit damage buff, flurry and catastrophe used at 10 stacks for it's max damage. Damage reports: flurry - 28 332 mil, catastrophe - 23 742 mil, paw strike - 2 177 mil, blast kick - 1 251 mil, bat-a-bat smack - 723 mil. Amount of slashing/crushing bonus was also equal (0 initial, 30 when using any skill with 5 stacks of 2nd awk passive).

Now in relation to other skills flurry did roughly 1.19 of catastrophe, 13 paw strikes, 22.5 blast kicks and 39 bat-a-bat smacks. Which makes it in relation to catastrophe approximately 410x1.19 = 487k%, in relation to paw strike 35.9x13 = 466k%, comparing to blast kick 21.9x22.5 = 492k, comparing to bat-a-bat 12.4x39 = 483k. From this short testing you can see that it's value holds between 466k and 492k, however from my previous tests with full gear with capped accuracy and less damage variations because of back attacks it was apparenly closer to 450k, doing 94 bil with flurry consistently and 80 bil with lvl4 awakened catastrophe, making it 1.175 relation to 387k skill, which puts is at 454k. Paw strike was exactly at 13 times difference always. 35,9x13 = 466k%. Pretty sure flurry's actual damage lies at ~ 460k% and is not higher than 500k by any means. That is without superior imprints, of course.

My apologies to everyone for being rude, but ye, being an only class to get an unnecessary "readjustment" is a little bit frustrating. Nerfing a strong class doesn't decide problems with weaker ones, especially when arena and fm rankings are class locked.

In addition to my previous apology, earlier I made some libelous statements regarding Dreamslayer Ahri. Those statements were both unfair to her and untrue. I hereby retract those statements and have deleted them as well. She is quite dedicated to cat as a main class.

• MajorThorMajorThor Member ✭✭

Meanwhile Elite status is still shit compared to Tera.

• RipperonisRipperonis Member, KOL

When's Halo Thot though? (Mage)

• NAWAXEYNR5NAWAXEYNR5 Member ✭✭

@Ripperonis said:
    When's Halo Thot though? (Mage)

nimbus is the datamined name...

intendedly cut to pad content release as usual